Music News: WTF? AKADEMIKS BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS OVER SAUCY SANTANA RAPE THREAT!?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not even going to address your point about him getting disrespected by men in public because I've already said he doesn't want any smoke.he says it himself.
You're not going to address it then why are we having this discussion, cause now you're just agreeing with me. My entire point has been centered around him only having this energy for women in public and tough talk for dudes behind a camera. So I can't have a conversation with someone whose reading and comprehension skills are this lacking.
Yes, you are emotional and you brought your manhood into this.
Also just some friendly advice...don't talk about another man's manhood. It's kind of Saucy!

Last edited:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You're not going to address it then why are we having this discussion, cause now you're just agreeing with me. My entire point has been centered around him only having this energy for women in public and tough talk for dudes behind a camera. So I can't have a conversation with someone whose reading and comprehension skills are this lacking.

Also just some friendly advice...don't talk about another man's manhood. It's kind of Saucy!
Ok.... you want me to speak about a video of AK being pressed. I didn't address it because it is fake. The guy is a streamer or YouTuber that AK knows. It wasn’t worth saying that because even if it was real I don't see AK doing anything and i stated as much multiple times.

You'd been better off using the Vic Mensa video as an example except he was still talking with someone being aggressive in his face. Even the clip from Fresh and Fit is questionable and it's your only example. That is what I'm saying, there is no history of AK going at women in public compared to online. You have one video compared to the 10 plus times he's gone at women online. You bearly have an example of AK with men. In 11 years, you haven't collectively (man or woman) pulled 5 examples of what you are trying to claim as AK behavior in public, yet you are talking as if this is a regular thing.

For the sake of argument, AK takes the Big ACK talk to men. Do you now some how respect him more and don't care about how he speaks to women? If he actually fought lil baby, does this change your opinion? I'm assuming no. You'd likely still view him in the same way.

It's kind of Saucy to those of you who indulge or even allow such closeted thoughts to enter your mind.im glad you know I'm not interested in anyone's manhood, but I'm not judging how you identify or your lifestyle.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AK talks tough shit on the phone, behind a camera or on a computer.

Other than when he was on Far From Fresh and Fruity, I can't recall him being face to face with anyone talking shit to them.

You all know more about him and his interactions than me though.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jerry The Mouse Tom And Jerry GIF - Jerry The Mouse Tom And Jerry Cartoon -  Discover & Share GIFs

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok.... you want me to speak about a video of AK being pressed. I didn't address it because it is fake. The guy is a streamer or YouTuber that AK knows. It wasn’t worth saying that because even if it was real I don't see AK doing anything and i stated as much multiple times.

You'd been better off using the Vic Mensa video as an example except he was still talking with someone being aggressive in his face. Even the clip from Fresh and Fit is questionable and it's your only example. That is what I'm saying, there is no history of AK going at women in public compared to online. You have one video compared to the 10 plus times he's gone at women online. You bearly have an example of AK with men. In 11 years, you haven't collectively (man or woman) pulled 5 examples of what you are trying to claim as AK behavior in public, yet you are talking as if this is a regular thing.

For the sake of argument, AK takes the Big ACK talk to men. Do you now some how respect him more and don't care about how he speaks to women? If he actually fought lil baby, does this change your opinion? I'm assuming no. You'd likely still view him in the same way.

It's kind of Saucy to those of you who indulge or even allow such closeted thoughts to enter your mind.im glad you know I'm not interested in anyone's manhood, but I'm not judging how you identify or your lifestyle.

...homie I didn't read any of this shyt! I told you, you don't read and comprehend well. This shyt ain't worth my time. I am just here to ask:
You still talking to me???
source.gif

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
...homie I didn't read any of this shyt! I told you, you don't read and comprehend well. This shyt ain't worth my time. I am just here to ask:
You still talking to me???
source.gif
And yet.... you waste time responding. So much emotion so little restraint.