Music News: WTF? AKADEMIKS BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS OVER SAUCY SANTANA RAPE THREAT!?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What was he supposed to do? smack her?

That whole post and you focused on the first sentence??? Nothing about being a studio gangster, nothing about never having smoke for men the way he does women. A gay dude says: fcuk boxing, "Fcuk these cameras, lets just do this in the streets and when I am done. This shyt is PRISON RULES and when I am done you gonna hold my pocket!!!!" That he runs to some other dudes and asks a friend of a friend whose KINDA gay to fight his fights??? If this wasn't Dj Ack, I would think this was a Farlley Brothers comedy!

But you want to do this cool! As a host he's not supposed to do anything.10 years later he's not supposed to have the outburst that he could have had then though Folks have moved on, nobody is thinking about him, but he wants to start dragging someone for some shyt that happened before my kids was born?!?!?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
That whole post and you focused on the first sentence??? Nothing about being a studio gangster, nothing about never having smoke for men the way he does women. A gay dude says: fcuk boxing, "Fcuk these cameras, lets just do this in the streets and when I am done. This shyt is PRISON RULES and when I am done you gonna hold my pocket!!!!" That he runs to some other dudes and asks a friend of a friend whose KINDA gay to fight his fights??? If this wasn't Dj Ack, I would think this was a Farlley Brothers comedy!

But you want to do this cool! As a host he's not supposed to do anything.10 years later he's not supposed to have the outburst that he could have had then though Folks have moved on, nobody is thinking about him, but he wants to start dragging someone for some shyt that happened before my kids was born?!?!?

You're just typing and typing and don't know what you're typing about

Ak ain't a street dude, but facts are he has gone at plenty of men....so stop with the bullshit

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are trying to create a narrative. I don't think I've ever heard of AK crying about beefs he's had with men outside of this event. He never had a reason to. He wasn't in a position to lose anything before going at Santana or the indirectly the gay community. if I'm wrong, pull it up.

That's not saying I approve of AKs behavior with men or women, but there are a lot of dudes who yell and scream or move with emotions. That's not the reason people don't fuck with AK. Even the shit about instigating shit in Chicago is somewhat dumb. People celebrate King Von an alleged killer, but it's fuck the guy talking on the events for life?

Even if you just care about AK going at women Joe Budden and Charlemagne have done it and no one cares. Joe has been accused of assaulting women and it rarely gets held against him. The only reason Joe and Charlemagne pretend to be pro women is because of their past history with women.

He never had to cry about Black women because the world doesn't care about Black people in general. Jewish and gays are the most protected groups. Even if you put Black people in that protected group, AK is Black or adjacent depending on how you want to define Black. It's not likely that he or anyone Black would be held accountable for talking negative about Black women. Similar to a gay man talking shit about gays. If you want AK to lose or fear losing money for talking shit about Black women, Black people need to start holding everyone in our community to the same standard. Then we can really demand the same from the businesses that pay for marketing. The question of why AK doesn't fear talking shit about Black women is larger than AK.

You should be asking why Apple doesn't care,why Spotify doesn't care etc... When Spotify allowed Joe Rogen to stay and some Black people including entertainers spoke up, others including Dave Chappelle and Kevin Heart cosigned the shit understand the guise of Comedian Brotherhood or its just a joke. If top Black entertainers won't use their influence to challenge offensive behavior from their peers, why would white companies care especially when both men have a large Black following. Even if they don't believe Joe Rogen to be racist, they could have openly stated the joke was foul and he should apologize. To my knowledge, they didn't and still appeared on his pod. Per the norm, if I'm wrong someone feel free to correct me. That is an example of why the Black dollar isn't respected and Black people woman or man aren't respected enough for AK to care about what he says.

No I'm not

Yes he has a few times.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And you know what, I am late with this...
Screen_Shot_2017-11-17_at_2.52.34_PM_uauzxp.jpg

Yo, fcuk this dude!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

It's OK bro appreciate the assist

I don't ever spin nothing and this is common knowledge about AK they clown him all the time.

AK need to just stop crying about men women and everyone in between

And stop calling folk sensitive when he getting just as emotional.

I thought AK said "he was the prize" when them two chicks were scrapping?

:lol:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is your point if he goes at men and women online? Do you know?
I realize you asked a ?uestion and I will answer it, but I am genuinely curious your age. You have Pfife Forever in your signature, which makes me think you're at the very least in your early forties. But you "defend" this cat like you're in your early 20's!

If he goes at men and women ONLINE, was NEVER my point. I don't think you're reading my posts or know what I am referring to. Erykah Badu he spazzes out (on camera) for some shyt that happened over 10years ago. On the Fresh n Fit podcast (in person) he spazzes out on some random broads. So we've established that with women on camera or in person at this point in time he does the same shyt.

Now if he goes at men (behind a camera) eventually it stands to believe he is going to start crying and walking back a lot of the shyt he was saying.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
BEHIND A CAMERA!!!!!

That's my point. If you're BIG ACK!!!! In front of women, then be BIG ACK!!!! towards men.

It's the exact same energy. It's all behind a camera. All of the yelling and BIG Ack shit happens with men and women.

I could nitpick the video you posted, but his voice clearly cracked a few times, so ill concend. He basically got emotional while speaking up for himself. However, the recent video is what I'd really consider crying. He's clearly frustrated and emotional to the point of tears coming out.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's the exact same energy. It's all behind a camera. All of the yelling and BIG Ack shit happens with men and women.

I could nitpick the video you posted, but his voice clearly cracked a few times, so ill concend. He basically got emotional while speaking up for himself. However, the recent video is what I'd really consider crying. He's clearly frustrated and emotional to the point of tears coming out.

Yep, you could nitpick. Hell you could nitpick ANYTHING. I get that. More back and forth over camera versus in person, but you conceded the point. So let's just move on... THIS is Big ACK though?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I realize you asked a ?uestion and I will answer it, but I am genuinely curious your age. You have Pfife Forever in your signature, which makes me think you're at the very least in your early forties. But you "defend" this cat like you're in your early 20's!

If he goes at men and women ONLINE, was NEVER my point. I don't think you're reading my posts or know what I am referring to. Erykah Badu he spazzes out (on camera) for some shyt that happened over 10years ago. On the Fresh n Fit podcast (in person) he spazzes out on some random broads. So we've established that with women on camera or in person at this point in time he does the same shyt.

Now if he goes at men (behind a camera) eventually it stands to believe he is going to start crying and walking back a lot of the shyt he was saying.

Dude, you keep typing. Why do you care? Do you watch him? You're not his audience.

Is Ak going to stop? You're outraged and typing up novels over someone who doesn't matter.

southrue

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Akademiks is a cancer to hiphop culture. Nobody who has any real morals fucks with this dude.

He’s in the “I’ll be happy if i never hear from him again” camp.
You have dudes who rap about killing other black men, doing drugs and selling drugs to their kin. we expects morals from that? This is all entertainement for money. The name of the game is power and it shows you which group has the power.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, you keep typing. Why do you care? Do you watch him? You're not his audience.

Is Ak going to stop? You're outraged and typing up novels over someone who doesn't matter.
Two paragraphs and a sentence is TLDR to you... THAT tells me all I need to know about his audience!

I care cause I have to live on a planet with people that look at TWO PARAGRAPHS AND A SENTENCE and go: I ain't reading all that shyt!

But you moved the conversation off of DJ ACK onto me so you aren't going to talk the points. But your name is Complex though??? But THAT was too much reading???

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Two paragraphs and a sentence is TLDR to you... THAT tells me all I need to know about his audience!

I care cause I have to live on a planet with people that look at TWO PARAGRAPHS AND A SENTENCE and go: I ain't reading all that shyt!

But you moved the conversation off of DJ ACK onto me so you aren't going to talk the points. But your name is Complex though??? But THAT was too much reading???

Yeah, because you can't seem to grasp you're wasting your time on energy and something that you don't watch anyway.

But keep letting social media dictate your emotions while patting yourself on the back like you're accommplishing something.

You know how you handle stuff you don't like, you ignore it.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, because you can't seem to grasp you're wasting your time on energy and something that you don't watch anyway.

But keep letting social media dictate your emotions while patting yourself on the back like you're accommplishing something.

You know how you handle stuff you don't like, you ignore it.
What?!?!?! :lol:

I don't know if you're mixing other conversations with what we're talking about. But if you think THIS is dictating my emotions, you're INSANE!!!! This is comedy to me!

Ignoring shyt??? What type of head in the sand ass shyt is that?!?!?! :giggle: Shyt comes to your front door and you have no idea what to do cause you've ignored it for however long and you have to rush to catch up. Like what constitutes ignorance? Do you ignore your order being wrong when you go out to eat? Do you ignore police violence? Do you ignore violence/drugs that are happening nearby? Are you confusing being informed on a matter with dislike?

Majority of my posts are comedic, so in order for me to make a well rounded joke about this, I need a level of information in order to craft that joke. So now this is a 2nd paragraph that you have been able to move away from DJ ACK, so kudos to you sir. You have hijacked the thread to be about anything but this fool. I wouldn't expect any less from a fan.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yep, you could nitpick. Hell you could nitpick ANYTHING. I get that. More back and forth over camera versus in person, but you conceded the point. So let's just move on... THIS is Big ACK though?

The entire point for a few people posting has been AK doesn't have the same energy for men as women. It's been proven to be false . Yes or no?

Now your going to oh, but he doesn't have that energy in person . That was never anyones argument. Most people claim he never comes outside. It wouldn't surprise me if some of this is promo and it's certainly done for entertainment at times.

think about this for a second. Most of the women could easily have men touch AK if they wanted. So even when he goes at a Nikki Minaj, he mind as well be going at men like her husband and AK claims he's been threatened in this manner. He's never claimed to be street or remotely close. I've also never seen AK talk with the same energy in person. The closes was his rant with his girl when people assumed he was threatening her. Someone mentioned his behavior on Fresh &Fit and I haven't seen it but given their content i can imagine. Even in those events, he looks dumb. Your point makes no sense regardless of him going at women or men.its all primarily over the net and nobody including AK believes AK is getting active in public. He generally only talks about being more successful, being educated or having more money than people. Obviously if he knows some personal shit he's going to throw it in your face. It's not like AK is saying shit which implies he wants to fight.

What AK is actually guilty of is more than enough without purposely omitting information. AKs behavior isn't being considered acceptable and enlarge no one is defending the behavior with women or men. No one believes AK is really looking for smoke in public and honestly any man who does anything to him really don't get any points.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
What?!?!?! :lol:

I don't know if you're mixing other conversations with what we're talking about. But if you think THIS is dictating my emotions, you're INSANE!!!! This is comedy to me!

Ignoring shyt??? What type of head in the sand ass shyt is that?!?!?! :giggle: Shyt comes to your front door and you have no idea what to do cause you've ignored it for however long and you have to rush to catch up. Like what constitutes ignorance? Do you ignore your order being wrong when you go out to eat? Do you ignore police violence? Do you ignore violence/drugs that are happening nearby? Are you confusing being informed on a matter with dislike?

Majority of my posts are comedic, so in order for me to make a well rounded joke about this, I need a level of information in order to craft that joke. So now this is a 2nd paragraph that you have been able to move away from DJ ACK, so kudos to you sir. You have hijacked the thread to be about anything but this fool. I wouldn't expect any less from a fan.

More typing about nothing...you got it....

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The entire point for a few people posting has been AK doesn't have the same energy for men as women. It's been proven to be false . Yes or no?

Now your going to oh, but he doesn't have that energy in person . That was never anyones argument. Most people claim he never comes outside. It wouldn't surprise me if some of this is promo and it's certainly done for entertainment at times.
That's ALWAYS been my argument! Big ACK is here in the face of women. Big ACK is nowhere to be found when men are around talking shyt.
think about this for a second. Most of the women could easily have men touch AK if they wanted. So even when he goes at a Nikki Minaj, he mind as well be going at men like her husband and AK claims he's been threatened in this manner. He's never claimed to be street or remotely close. I've also never seen AK talk with the same energy in person. The closes was his rant with his girl when people assumed he was threatening her. Someone mentioned his behavior on Fresh &Fit and I haven't seen it but given their content i can imagine. Even in those events, he looks dumb. Your point makes no sense regardless of him going at women or men.its all primarily over the net and nobody including AK believes AK is getting active in public. He generally only talks about being more successful, being educated or having more money than people. Obviously if he knows some personal shit he's going to throw it in your face. It's not like AK is saying shit which implies he wants to fight.
WHAT?!?!?!? Okay, you're trolling!!! I see that now. This shyt makes so much more sense now!
What AK is actually guilty of is more than enough without purposely omitting information. AKs behavior isn't being considered acceptable and enlarge no one is defending the behavior with women or men. No one believes AK is really looking for smoke in public and honestly any man who does anything to him really don't get any points.

You know what. I am noticing that cats either just want to be contrarians or they're this new breed of cats. That people can talk any kind of way and expect safety however they move. These cats give passes to white people calling them any fcuking word that they want, but acts tough around females. So I'm the dinosaur and that is cool. You like DJ ACK, I love that you like him.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure what's going on in here or what happened but AK goes at everyone.

He just didn't know how to go at the Sauce dude without calling him a faggit. His brain couldn't compute any insults other than the word faggit so he melted down.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's ALWAYS been my argument! Big ACK is here in the face of women. Big ACK is nowhere to be found when men are around talking shyt.

WHAT?!?!?!? Okay, you're trolling!!! I see that now. This shyt makes so much more sense now!

You know what. I am noticing that cats either just want to be contrarians or they're this new breed of cats. That people can talk any kind of way and expect safety however they move. These cats give passes to white people calling them any fcuking word that they want, but acts tough around females. So I'm the dinosaur and that is cool. You like DJ ACK, I love that you like him.

If I'm trolling, stop wasting your time responding. At best, im known for long responses and viewing things from multiple viewpoints. Look back in the archives and you'll quickly see my opinion on being held accountable for your words and actions. I'm not being contrarian. I just don't agree with your stance. You're so emotional about this that you are ignoring the key point from most of us but I'll keep it to me. No one is defending AK's behavior man or woman.

You are talking about being from a different era. What part of ignoring the facts says you grew in a different time. What about clearly being emotional about something that end of day has nothing to do with you says you're from a different time. Your ranting is no better than the man you dislike. You don't even have a personal thing with this guy to like or dislike him which is feminine behavior in itself. What part of being from a different time is not acknowledging when people are actually agreeing with your greater point. In this instance, AKs behavior isn't respectable. From your behavior in this thread, you and AK could be BFFs.

You still haven't answered the question. Does he go at both men and women? Yes or no?

Does he have the same energy with both men and women online? Rants that include Big Ack..... yes or no?

Where do most if not all of these rants occur? Are they online yes or no?

Where are your 50 videos of AK being in women's face in person talking shit. I gave you two examples only one of which potentially really counts. As always don't come to me with opinion. Come with facts. Just like the video of AK being emotional.

It's not about liking AK. I don't know him to like or dislike. I'm the same in every topic. I look at the facts as they are as of the time of my response. If I'm presented with information that corrects what I've stated, I acknowledge it and I don't attempt to move the goal post just to win a point. Just like with the video. I try to avoid debating people and try to drive discussions.You should learn to do the same.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure what's going on in here or what happened but AK goes at everyone.

He just didn't know how to go at the Sauce dude without calling him a faggit. His brain couldn't compute any insults other than the word faggit so he melted down.

It's easy to comprehend that he does that shit to both men and women, some people can't seem to grasp it though

and Ak is a bitch for crying....but we knew that already

Funny how I said all that in about 20 words

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you're not, then you can acknowledge that he has gone at both men and women in tge same manner. If you refuse to do that, you are trying to create a narrative that is not true.

We are saying different things

I'm saying yes he cries over everything which is funny that he is critiquing others for behavior he exhibits worse. Yes he does the tough talk to men and women. But that little man likes to talk extra tough to women targets which I consider bozo behavior. But i dont respect that talk directed at women period. And when he does the tough act at MEN and gets a serious reaction? AK quick to cry. And it takes men to make him turn tail and stop addressing the women he targets.

Attack the gay guy with the same energy you attack everyone else.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's easy to comprehend that he does that shit to both men and women, some people can't seem to grasp it though

and Ak is a bitch for crying....but we knew that already

Funny how I said all that in about 20 words

Yeah I’m not sure what happened but I’m thought we established that he went at both men and women early on.

He literally talked shit to everyone except the gay dude.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We are saying different things

I'm saying yes he cries over everything which is funny that he is critiquing others for behavior he exhibits worse. Yes he does the tough talk to men and women. But that little man likes to talk extra tough to women targets which I consider bozo behavior. But i dont respect that talk directed at women period. And when he does the tough act at MEN and gets a serious reaction? AK quick to cry. And it takes men to make him turn tail and stop addressing the women he targets.

Attack the gay guy with the same energy you attack everyone else.

Someone else already said it. He can't go at Santana the same way because during the rant he's going to take it too far and fuck up the money. He kind of already did too much with the comments he made. It's not like he's never said anything to him. So far, he's just not keeping it going like he normally does.

As far as how he goes at women vs men. You have to give me the instance. I really didn't pay him any attention until around the time he was reporting on the JPrince/Takeoff situation. The only time I can really remember he really went over the top with a woman is Chrisean Rock and that was mostly aimed at Blueface talking about their sex tape initially. When he talked to Chrisean live, he wasn't being aggressive. He's gone at Sharp, Blueface and Rory aggressively. The shit with Rory happened 3 to 5 years ago and he still goes at Rory like it was yesterday. So when you say he goes at women extra hard those are the situations I'm comparing to him going at women and off the top of my head they don't compare.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I'm trolling, stop wasting your time responding. At best, im known for long responses and viewing things from multiple viewpoints. Look back in the archives and you'll quickly see my opinion on being held accountable for your words and actions. I'm not being contrarian. I just don't agree with your stance. You're so emotional about this that you are ignoring the key point from most of us but I'll keep it to me. No one is defending AK's behavior man or woman.

You are talking about being from a different era. What part of ignoring the facts says you grew in a different time. What about clearly being emotional about something that end of day has nothing to do with you says you're from a different time. Your ranting is no better than the man you dislike. You don't even have a personal thing with this guy to like or dislike him which is feminine behavior in itself. What part of being from a different time is not acknowledging when people are actually agreeing with your greater point. In this instance, AKs behavior isn't respectable. From your behavior in this thread, you and AK could be BFFs.
Duuuude?!?!?!?!? What part of ANY of my responses are emotional?!?!?! Just cause you say it doesn't make it true. It just makes reaching for something that isn't there. You telling me to research you in other threads throughout BGOL! Motherfcuker look in THIS THREAD and you'll see this is comedic to me!
You still haven't answered the question. Does he go at both men and women? Yes or no?
Yes
Does he have the same energy with both men and women online? Rants that include Big Ack..... yes or no?
Yes
Where do most if not all of these rants occur? Are they online yes or no?
Yes. Online
Where are your 50 videos of AK being in women's face in person talking shit. I gave you two examples only one of which potentially really counts. As always don't come to me with opinion. Come with facts. Just like the video of AK being emotional.
Never said there were 50 videos, but you asked for it...

Why do you think everyone was in here talking about "BIG ACK is here"? I know I had that in multiple posts.
It's not about liking AK. I don't know him to like or dislike. I'm the same in every topic. I look at the facts as they are as of the time of my response. If I'm presented with information that corrects what I've stated, I acknowledge it and I don't attempt to move the goal post just to win a point. Just like with the video. I try to avoid debating people and try to drive discussions.You should learn to do the same.
But multiple people is in here stating the same thing. YOU'RE the only one saying you've never seen this narrative that EVERYBODY else is talking about. I'm the one that is emotional, but you took a stance that was ill-informed. Sounds pretty feminine and emotional, but hey YOU'RE the arbitrator of all that is masculine and debatable discussion. If you don't know something ask! Cats are more than happy to point you in the right direction.

So I have answered your ?uestions and given you the example video that you asked for. So now answer my ?uestion.

Are there any videos of Big ACK going at dudes IN PERSON like he was in the video I posted?

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can we get back to why this nigga was crying because he was scarred saucy santana was gonna clap his cheeks lol.

AK is a professional troll. He says shit in private he would never say in people's faces he's a scared little boy. Don't know body respect livingston.

Jamaicans should disown this dude.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Duuuude?!?!?!?!? What part of ANY of my responses are emotional?!?!?! Just cause you say it doesn't make it true. It just makes reaching for something that isn't there. You telling me to research you in other threads throughout BGOL! Motherfcuker look in THIS THREAD and you'll see this is comedic to me!

Yes

Yes

Yes. Online

Never said there were 50 videos, but you asked for it...

Why do you think everyone was in here talking about "BIG ACK is here"? I know I had that in multiple posts.

But multiple people is in here stating the same thing. YOU'RE the only one saying you've never seen this narrative that EVERYBODY else is talking about. I'm the one that is emotional, but you took a stance that was ill-informed. Sounds pretty feminine and emotional, but hey YOU'RE the arbitrator of all that is masculine and debatable discussion. If you don't know something ask! Cats are more than happy to point you in the right direction.

So I have answered your ?uestions and given you the example video that you asked for. So now answer my ?uestion.

Are there any videos of Big ACK going at dudes IN PERSON like he was in the video I posted?

I already mentioned his behavior with women on Fresh and Fit. I've never said he's done the same to men in that regard. The only narrative that I continue to speak on is AK not going at both men and women. I haven't spoken to anything else. Anything else you've made up in your mind is on you.

When I said 50 videos, I wasn't saying you ever said that nor was I expecting 50 videos. The point was it was not a regular occurrence and the best examples you'd find is from Fresh &Fit. A show where women know that type of shit will happen to them, possibly try to get disrespected and it's used as entertainment to incels or red pills. It's performative and I still counted it. I gave the example with his girl and on F&F to you so its not about not being knowledgeable. I'm talking about where his behavior towards women happens the most and you are attempting to use the exception as if it's the norm. Real, exaggerated or fake its goofy behavior which is why ive never watched AK on F&F and it happened in the last year or so. I wasn't saying i never knew about it. You are talking as if you have a 15 plus year history of this behavior in person and thats not the case.He was with Badu in person. He was talking to Chrisean live. If his behavior on Fresh &Fit was the norm, what changed in those instances especially Chrisean which is more recent and he was technically safe at home? The exception is not the rule and yet I still counted Fresh &Fit before you posted the video.that is why I keep saying where does most of AK going at women happen and it's not in person. It's mostly online with women and he goes at men online too.

I'm not even going to address your point about him getting disrespected by men in public because I've already said he doesn't want any smoke.he says it himself.

Yes, you are emotional and you brought your manhood into this. You assumed I was trolling and I corrected you. You assumed I liked AK even with me constantly saying I don't approve of his behavior. Somehow you believed I (or someone else) thought I didn't think AK shouldn't be held accountable for his actions and you were told to fact check your thoughts on my mindset. You should take your own advice, ask questions and stop assuming. You're so busy trying to be right you blantly ignore what is being said to you even when you are being told we overall have the same opinion ( don't approve of AKs behavior) and you are inserting shit that was never said. You seem to be upset about something that end of day has nothing to do with you or anyone around you. Maybe you're just passionate about Erica Badu for some reason. Regardless, it comes off as emotional.