Music News: WTF? AKADEMIKS BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS OVER SAUCY SANTANA RAPE THREAT!?

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
War of the Punks...brah
Some of the most unbelievable shit you'll ever see in your life bruh. :smh:

8gn9ZB.jpg

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even if Ak were to fight and win, he still loses.

They going to say he a gay basher and it was a hate crime.

That's why you never get into beef with a homosexual. It's a lose lose situation.

1. AK has never and would never win a physical fight with any human being over 100 pounds.

2. Yes if you fight a gay dude you are gay. lol

The number one reason I don't argue with people I won't fight. I don't argue with women, the disabled, children, old people, the diseased (HIV, Hep etc) , Drug addicts.

And when I say I won't fight that doesn't mean I won't assault them if I feel threatened but it's not going to be a fight. But I avoid 99% of those situations by avoiding arguments with those people. Because I know I will have to shoot them if they get out of line.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Akademiks is a cancer to hiphop culture. Nobody who has any real morals fucks with this dude.

He’s in the “I’ll be happy if i never hear from him again” camp.
Major labels pay him to review their artists records and to intervew a.k.a promotion, just as Kai Cenat. His bread is longer than the average artist. He's also very knowledgeable of the industry

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yall sound just like the feminist saying he only beef with females

The people who say that don't watch his streams and a few of the men he beefs with aren't high level enough to catch large media. That and if you decide you don't like someone the truth doesn't matter. Ironically, all of the women entertainers have way more buzz than the men. Women rap in particular seem to have taken over the space in recent years.

The thing is AK knew better. You aren't allowed to have an opinion on homosexuals and apparently they can threaten to rape you. Double standard....

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yall sound just like the feminist saying he only beef with females
:lol:Not me, I know he sometimes start shit with dudes. I was taught you supposed to handle your own business.

He went running to his extorter. I mean "manager" to speak up for him.

Dude be talking mad reckless. But start crying about being rolled up on by whatever the gay dude is. I don't find that manly at all. Nor do I respect it.

If he was really as tough as he talked. He what have handled that shit himself.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The people who say that don't watch his streams and a few of the men he beefs with aren't high level enough to catch large media. That and if you decide you don't like someone the truth doesn't matter. Ironically, all of the women entertainers have way more buzz than the men. Women rap in particular seem to have taken over the space in recent years.

The thing is AK knew better. You aren't allowed to have an opinion on homosexuals and apparently they can threaten to rape you. Double standard....
I mean that's a threat that gotta be taken seriously and if a person says that then they deserve whatever happens to them. Faggots aren't women but feminist think these faggots should have the same rights..FOH..

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I mean that's a threat that gotta be taken seriously and if a person says that then they deserve whatever happens to them. Faggots aren't women but feminist think these faggots should have the same rights..FOH..
I don't disagree, but we know it's not. Men being sexually assaulted isn't treated the same as women. When we hear about men being raped in jail, we don't feel sorry for them and it's consider OK to joke about it. Now that I'm thinking about it, it's probably a lot of men who have been sexually assaulted outside of jail but it's not reported. We know men are victims of domestic violence from women and it's rarely reported for similar reasons.

I only saw a Part of AKs comments. Even if AK fought Santana and won, they'd probably try to treat it as a hate crime based on some of his comments. The reality is their beef has nothing to do with homosexuals, but that's how it'll be painted.

Worse, Santana looks to be in a different weight class than AK. AK wouldn't need to worry about a hate crime because he isn't likely to win. It's fucked up, but he probably could do exactly what he said to AK and the world would just laugh.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

CAP. He beefed with Meek, Lil Baby, Eminem abd Freddie Gibbs .Hop off the feminist train bruh. You don't watch his streams neither huh. Actually you don't have yo watch to know that

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
CAP. He beefed with Meek, Lil Baby, Eminem abd Freddie Gibbs .Hop off the feminist train bruh. You don't watch his streams neither huh. Actually you don't have yo watch to know that

You should learn to read. I wasn't disagreeing with you.

You named three high level rappers and one that has buzz but never considered big/mainstream in my opinion.

Rory mainstream media doesn't care

Mal mainstream media doesn't care
Blueface has a certain demo and certain online media outlets may pick-up the story, but most only talk about Blueface when it involves Chrisean Rock.

The two or three dudes from Adam22s platform. I don't even remember their names.

He's gon in on Flacco mainstream media doesn't care

A pod caster Charlemagne put on. Again I don't remember his name and neither does mainstream media.

He's also done this with a few low tier rappers that I can't remember and media doesn't care about.

Again I'm not saying he doesn't go at men. I'm saying mainstream media doesn't care about the nobody's he goes at. Like it or not the women that he goes at has more name recognition than the men on average.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You should learn to read. I wasn't disagreeing with you.

You named three high level rappers and one that has buzz but never considered big/mainstream in my opinion.

Rory mainstream media doesn't care

Mal mainstream media doesn't care
Blueface has a certain demo and certain online media outlets may pick-up the story, but most only talk about Blueface when it involves Chrisean Rock.

The two or three dudes from Adam22s platform. I don't even remember their names.

He's gon in on Flacco mainstream media doesn't care

A pod caster Charlemagne put on. Again I don't remember his name and neither does mainstream media.

He's also done this with a few low tier rappers that I can't remember and media doesn't care about.

Again I'm not saying he doesn't go at men. I'm saying mainstream media doesn't care about the nobody's he goes at. Like it or not the women that he goes at has more name recognition than the men on average.
The mentioned are more popular than the women he beefed with, actually that doesn't even matter. Fact remains he has beefed with more men than women. You're moving goal posts I SAID rappers , no ones talking about Adam and his wack employees

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The mentioned are more popular than the women he beefed with, actually that doesn't even matter. Fact remains he has beefed with more men than women. You're moving goal posts I SAID rappers , no ones talking about Adam and his wack employees

You are arguing to be arguing. I didn't move the goal post and you never stated you were only speaking on rappers. Your initial post I responded to was"Yall sound just like the feminist saying he only beef with females". This is a general statement. Regardless and again I never disagreed with your overall point which is he doesn't just beef with women