Look at this pedo motherfucker

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Andey always coming into threads sideways, capeing someone or something. Sorry bruh, but you're out of line on this one. That game show host and his actions were totally inappropriate and appealing. Editing or no fucking editing.

I have an opinion cuz and I don't form mine without evidence. You see a man kissing little girls and you automatically think pervert. Period. I get that.

I just think this is a video that somebody put out that don't like the dude. Cause if you saw another video with the guy being sweet and innocent and the little girls willingly hugging him you'd call bullshit. That's my point.

Arguing with me won't change mine or yours will it. :dunno:

DASK

I'm the Bad Guy
BGOL Investor
Andey always coming into threads sideways, capeing someone or something. Sorry bruh, but you're out of line on this one. That game show host's actions were totally inappropriate and appalling. Editing or no fucking editing.

Co-sign! unless those lil girls were photoshopp'd into the vid or something, mothafukkaz need help if they see it in a different way. I don't care if it was the 70s 60s or 1900. I got 2 lil girls of my own so...:(:(:( Hell, when game show host use to force their tongues down women throats, I hated that shit!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If this continues to catch steam, this will not end well for Mr. Oliver. That's not the proper way to follow the family fued host's gimmick :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Andey always coming into threads sideways, capeing someone or something. Sorry bruh, but you're out of line on this one. That game show host's actions were totally inappropriate and appalling. Editing or no fucking editing.

I never said they weren't. I said that it's a part of the show. So why not show when the girls who were actually "fans" of the show were willingly kissing the host. Why only show the girls that were uncomfortable. :dunno:

It's called a hit job.

The shit is out of line either way it goes. But if that same video would have been of the kids smiling and the host smiling and both going along with it some people would have said "pedo" but it wouldn't have been an outrage.

This is my point. That video was made to get the reaction it's getting and I'm wondering why? That's all.

modelmaker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude a STRAIGHT pedo... what in the HELL is this STRANGER kissing kids in the mouth for??? OUTRAGE should be there... or on the way:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Shurnuff

5 More Years Bitches!!
OG Investor
pedo.jpg

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

pantha266

Star
Registered
I saw a video on here where a dude's brain slip across the street and everybody said,"oh, that wasn't that bad". Now you post a video of some inappropiate but innocent kisses and it's instant outrage. This is from the 70's, shit was different.
swahj4.jpg

jinx1

Support BGOL
Registered
it doesn't matter at what period in time this happened, doens't matter where it happened, the fact that it DID happen is terrible.

The only thing more disgusting are the damn moms that are sitting RIGHT THERE (with the exception of that 1 mom) and are cool wit this type of behavior taking place.

still smh...

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember my mom used to hate the way Richard Dawson kissed Family Feud contestants on the mouth and these were grown ass people. If she had seen this shit, she would have lost it.

This is horrible.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Not to defend dude, but this show looks to have been aired during the time that Richard Dawson (The Family Fued) was king of the game shows. Dawson made it popular to kiss his adult female contestants. It was the most popular part of his show. This dude may have been trying to imitate Dawson's trademark shtick. However, this dude was totally inappropriate. Not only was he kissing kids on the mouth, he was using threats of not winning the show if he didn't get a kiss. Dude even forced himself on the kids and kissed them without their permission. As for the parents, all I can say is... :smh:

Gameshow host fail if that was the case...

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I have an opinion cuz and I don't form mine without evidence. You see a man kissing little girls and you automatically think pervert. Period. I get that.

I just think this is a video that somebody put out that don't like the dude. Cause if you saw another video with the guy being sweet and innocent and the little girls willingly hugging him you'd call bullshit. That's my point.

Yo Andey,

Would you be ok with some random old man kissing and touching on your little sister or daughter like that.

I get what you are saying about the reasoning behind someone producing the video... but does it really change that fact that the content is questionable by any standard.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I saw a video on here where a dude's brain slip across the street and everybody said,"oh, that wasn't that bad". Now you post a video of some inappropiate but innocent kisses and it's instant outrage. This is from the 70's, shit was different.

you cant be serious:rolleyes:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I couldn't even watch all of that crap, asking lil girls for a kiss on the mouth....This shit can't be real!:smh::smh::smh: I know it was back in the day but damn!

alexw

Platinum Member
I cant believe these cats defending this shit :smh::lol:

I used to be a child protective working coming out of SU

(why they hired me i have no idea)

man you would be surprised how many people love little girls

ive heard that innocent shit a million times from pedos

i quit that fucking job and became a teacher

some people will never understand how fucked up the world is

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
what he said didnt make a bit of sense though

how can something be inappropriate yet innocent

thats an oxyfuckingmoron, bruh

Something can be inappropriate but innocent...I recently went to a funeral where a very young child (2) was laughing @ certain moments...that being said ain't a damn ass thing innocent about a grown ass man forcing lil girls to kiss him on his mouth... :itsawrap:

pantha266

Star
Registered
you cant be serious:rolleyes:
And ya'll can't seriously consider that child molestation(though inappropriate, the same way it wouldn't be kosher for a 12 year old Arnold to sit on Mr. Drummond's lap or Bill Cosby to give a bunch of little girls horsy rides on his knee and giving them "good job" pats on the butt.)

alexw

Platinum Member
Something can be inappropriate but innocent...I recently went to a funeral where a very young child (2) was laughing @ certain moments...that being said ain't a damn ass thing innocent about a grown ass man forcing lil girls to kiss him on his mouth... :itsawrap:

i dont know man

a child doesnt know what is or is not appropriate so in that sense you are right

but i dont believe that comment is true for a grown ass man

Mr MajestiK

Rising Star
Registered

Bro, the shit looks mad creepy whichever way you look at it. :smh:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
And ya'll can't seriously consider that child molestation(though inappropriate, the same way it wouldn't be kosher for a 12 year old Arnold to sit on Mr. Drummond's lap or Bill Cosby to give a bunch of little girls horsy rides on his knee and giving them "good job" pats on the butt.)

huh? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

alexw

Platinum Member

the perv was seducing the little girls for a kiss, man

rubbing them, sweet talking them; and when that failed, he just stole the kiss

dude there is nothing innocent about that shit