Look at this pedo motherfucker

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I just don't understand....even the little girls were uncomfortable. Why didn't the producer, or a parent, or a good samaritan intervene? If that was my daughter up there i would've ran on stage and threw a 15 hit combo on that mofo. :mad::mad:

cosign... what in the fuck.... i dont have any kids but I wish a muthafucka would try some shit like that on my daughter..

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
28-40 mark had the ur going to get rape victim look.. that was a disturbing/uncomfortbale/ hilarious moment part of the vid.. that nigga had the ben roth mentality if ur not gonna give it to me i'm gonna take it style.. that 12-16sec mark was some serious pedo shit to it

Clubber_lang

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is really disturbing. I hope this goes Viral and he gets his ass kicked every time he leaves his house. A police investigation is in order too.

Snook

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
:smh::smh::smh:
This may have happened in the 70's but this fool needs his ass whooped TODAY! Damn shame!! :angry::angry::angry:

Grand Verbalizer!!!

Rising Star
Platinum Member
man that shit was disturbing...he was seducing babies :smh:

even the lady called him out on his bullshit

dude was disgusted when an adult woman kissed him...his body language changed to disgust
dude had to get caught up on some pedo charges in his life

fuckings devils man

:yes: I saw that too.... damn shame:smh:!!!

Snook

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
:smh::smh::smh:
This may have happened in the 70's but this fool needs his ass whooped TODAY! Damn shame!! :angry::angry::angry:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Do These Little Girls Have Fathers....If So They Need to Whoop This Dudes Ass and The Mothers Ass For letting Him Get Away With That Shit on Network Television

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't seeing it right now. I guess I'm in the minority but I'm seeing some good editing probably of the few choice times when the girls were uncomfortable. :smh:

It seems like from watching that clip that the momma's and the girls always kiss the host at one point in the show. So if the girls are shy and don't want to do it he try's to make them comfortable.

I don't want to defend a pedophile and if he was convicted on or ever accused of shit then I'll retract everything I said but for the 70's and a game show with the mom sitting right next to the little girl at the time I don't think this was perv shit at all. Good editing.

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
what the fuck kinda shit is this:angry:

what the hell kinda mother sits there and lets that happen to her daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marchetta

Star
Registered
Not to defend dude, but this show looks to have been aired during the time that Richard Dawson (The Family Fued) was king of the game shows. Dawson made it popular to kiss his adult female contestants. It was the most popular part of his show. This dude may have been trying to imitate Dawson's trademark shtick. However, this dude was totally inappropriate. Not only was he kissing kids on the mouth, he was using threats of not winning the show if he didn't get a kiss. Dude even forced himself on the kids and kissed them without their permission. As for the parents, all I can say is... :smh:

mit_dropout

Banned
I ain't seeing it right now. I guess I'm in the minority but I'm seeing some good editing probably of the few choice times when the girls were uncomfortable. :smh:

It seems like from watching that clip that the momma's and the girls always kiss the host at one point in the show. So if the girls are shy and don't want to do it he try's to make them comfortable.

I don't want to defend a pedophile and if he was convicted on or ever accused of shit then I'll retract everything I said but for the 70's and a game show with the mom sitting right next to the little girl at the time I don't think this was perv shit at all. Good editing.
:hmm::hmm:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I'm sorry to ruffle you muthafuckas feathers but I don't see this shit the same way ya'll do. Goddamn video tell ya'll to jump and you jump right?

It's called editing. I don't know shit about this show and neither do any of you but I saw about 6 or 7 kids up there and he was doing the exact same thing everytime.

WHICH MEANS IT HAS TO BE PART OF THE SHOW.

Mom is sitting there right next to the girl. It's not like they are saying anything about it. Editing. Sheep. :smh:

Again if the man got a pending or convicted pedo case then so be it but just because a video is spliced up and slowed down with pedo wording in it don't make me believe shit.

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
what the fuck kinda shit is this:angry:

what the hell kinda mother sits there and lets that happen to her daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The L7

Star
Registered
That shit was very hard to watch because of that was my kid I woulda mopped the floor with his ass right there and then and explained to the cops later

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Oh I'm sorry to ruffle you muthafuckas feathers but I don't see this shit the same way ya'll do. Goddamn video tell ya'll to jump and you jump right?

It's called editing. I don't know shit about this show and neither do any of you but I saw about 6 or 7 kids up there and he was doing the exact same thing everytime.

Mom is sitting there right next to the girl. It's not like they are saying anything about it. Editing. Sheep. :smh:

Again if the man got a pending or convicted pedo case then so be it but just because a video is spliced up and slowed down with pedo wording in it don't make me believe shit.

Man..this is worse than that A.I. shit.... negro are you fucking serious.... do you see the look on the faces of those little girls...even though knew the shit was mad inappropriate... he even kissed one of them on the fucking mouth..... i dont give a fuck it it was apart of the show... no normal in the head grown man would be doing that shit with little kids...

hussla's paradice

Chubby Chasing Connoisseur
Registered
Not to defend dude, but this show looks to have been aired during the time that Richard Dawson (The Family Fued) was king of the game shows. Dawson made it popular to kiss his adult female contestants. It was the most popular part of his show. This dude may have been trying to imitate Dawson's trademark shtick. However, this dude was totally inappropriate. Not only was he kissing kids on the mouth, he was using threats of not winning the show if he didn't get a kiss. Dude even forced himself on the kids and kissed them without their permission. As for the parents, all I can say is... :smh:

could be

AOD

Star
Registered
pervert.jpg
:angry::angry::smh::smh::smh::angry::angry:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man..this is worse than that A.I. shit.... negro are you fucking serious.... do you see the look on the faces of those little girls...even though knew the shit was mad inappropriate... he even kissed one of them on the fucking mouth..... i dont give a fuck it it was apart of the show... no normal in the head grown man would be doing that shit with little kids...

What AI shit?

And again if all the moms and girls kiss the host to start the show and the little girl does NOT want to kiss him then that makes him look bad as a host. So in an attempt to save face he go above and beyond.

Again I would have to SEE the show in order to see if this was a normal operation on the show and what "fans" of the show that come on do. Are they enthusiastic about kissing the host? I got 6 or 7 examples of him standing there expecting a kiss from the little girls and then at the end he said it's easy to kiss the moms but not the girls. Sounds like part of the show.

Grand Verbalizer!!!

Rising Star
Platinum Member

dude was disgusted when an adult woman kissed him...his body language changed to disgust

fuckings devils man

Grand Verbalizer!!!

Rising Star
Platinum Member

fuckings devils man

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Are you that fuckin' stupid? :confused: Editing or no editing, that shit wasn't right in no way or terms. You keep believing that it was part of the show. What the fuck is wrong with you? :confused::smh::angry:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

Andey always coming into threads sideways, capeing someone or something. Sorry bruh, but you're out of line on this one. That game show host's actions were totally inappropriate and appalling. Editing or no fucking editing.