Look at this pedo motherfucker

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I guess they didn't care back then:smh::smh::smh:

[FLASH]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhoaqpJHP5GkX9KJ5X[/FLASH]

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
I guess they didn't care back then:smh::smh::smh:

[FLASH]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhoaqpJHP5GkX9KJ5X[/FLASH]

If I had a daughter and she was on that show I would be serving a jail sentence because I would have beat that fool to the white meat.

tonyjack10

Potential Star
Registered
this is how it is in the middle east and all of the muslim world, not to mention latin america and most of asia.

nphilly1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CA-CrimeSceneInvestigation.jpg

:angry:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
man that shit was disturbing...he was seducing babies :smh:

even the lady called him out on his bullshit

dude was disgusted when an adult woman kissed him...his body language changed to disgust

dude had to get caught up on some pedo charges in his life

fuckings devils man

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Notice there wasnt any black girls on there....If there was you would have seen a black man run on stage and kick his fucking ass about halfway through the vid:lol::lol::lol::lol:

alexw

Platinum Member
After further review, this was a Canadian game show named "Just Like Mom."

The host or perv name is Fergie Oliver.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
After further review, this was a Canadian show named "Just Like Mom."

The host or perv name is Fergie Oliver.

Was just about to post this. Faggot's Wiki page has been deleted. I can't find any info about him being dead or alive.

mit_dropout

Banned
I just don't understand....even the little girls were uncomfortable. Why didn't the producer, or a parent, or a good samaritan intervene? If that was my daughter up there i would've ran on stage and threw a 15 hit combo on that mofo. :mad::mad:

BIG Bambu

Rising Star
Registered
What's the statute of limitations on child molestation? This perv should be brought up on charges off this vid alone. :angry::angry::angry:

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: That dude needs to be shot. I could swear he was going to rape that little girl that didnt want to give up the kiss. Dude looked heated.

alexw

Platinum Member
Damn and the mothers were sitting right there next to them...

they say most crimes are committed by someone you know and/or trust

What's the statute of limitations on child molestation? This perv should be brought up on charges off this vid alone. :angry::angry::angry:

shit that happened in the late 70's or early 80's

he is going to be judged by the public now

and the funny thing is this

dude was married to miss canada at the time of that show