Look at this pedo motherfucker

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And ya'll can't seriously consider that child molestation(though inappropriate, the same way it wouldn't be kosher for a 12 year old Arnold to sit on Mr. Drummond's lap or Bill Cosby to give a bunch of little girls horsy rides on his knee and giving them "good job" pats on the butt.)

Like this?

I don't know how you can compare this to THAT sick pervert ass game host.

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/rmEb3fc62n0&hl=en_US&fs=1[/flash]

pantha266

Star
Registered
Like this?

So, that butt pat is cool??? Not saying that the behavior in the clip is not weird, but that's in the context of what's appropriate nowadays. Nowadays, Ricard Dawson would have been ostracized for kissing dudes' wives on live TV

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
For what it's worth that shit was disturbing to me too not the horse-ride part but him going out of his way for the congratulatory "pat"...there was also an episode where he had a young Rudy or maybe it was Olivia kiss him full on the lips...certain shit ain't cool in my book...

*Edit*

And if you watch the clip Pantha posted notice he didn't "pat" the boy...

Like this?

pantha266

Star
Registered
I understand/know exactly what you were referring to.

MY point, is that you're totally off base. You cannot compare that fucking pervert to a scene from the Cosby show or Different strokes. Nothing innocent about what he was doing.
Seemed innocent to me, almost like that was his schtick, on same bootleg Richard Dawson shit

pantha266

Star
Registered
For what it's worth that shit was disturbing to me too not the horse-ride part but him going out of his way for the congratulatory "pat"...there was also an episode where he had a young Rudy or maybe it was Olivia kiss him full on the lips...certain shit ain't cool in my book...
Right, but it's still considered innocent.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Right, but it's still considered innocent.

Not to me...gtfoh...it's only considered "innocent" cuz it's Bill Cosby (fame)...or bcuz the dude is a gameshow host (fame) as some of y'all said...I guarantee any of y'all defending this that have daughters if you saw some nigga who YOU EVEN KNOW tryna force a kiss on your child fully on the lips like that it would be a fuckin problem...I saw an ep of Law & Order where a celeb paid parents to have their children "sleepover" w/ him and the parents knew his intention...and I thought that was absurd...but I guess maybe there was some truth to that...if it's a celebrity then molestation is innocent...

pantha266

Star
Registered
Not to me...gtfoh...it's only considered "innocent" cuz it's Bill Cosby (fame)...or bcuz the dude is a gameshow host (fame) as some of y'all said...I guarantee any of y'all defending this that have daughters if you saw some nigga who YOU EVEN KNOW tryna force a kiss on your child fully on the lips like that it would be a fuckin problem...I saw an ep of Law & Order where a celeb paid parents to have their children "sleepover" w/ him and the parents knew his intention...and I thought that was absurd...but I guess maybe there was some truth to that...if it's a celebrity then molestation is innocent...
Once again, the behavior was inappropriate, but ya'll are ready to tar and feather the dude 30 years later. You are right that I would feel some type of way if it was my daughter, the same way I would if she was to sitting in some random dude's lap, but I'm not going to jump divide to labeling him a molester

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Once again, the behavior was inappropriate, but ya'll are ready to tar and feather the dude 30 years later. You are right that I would feel some type of way if it was my daughter, the same way I would if she was to sitting in some random dude's lap, but I'm not going to jump divide to labeling him a molester

It is what it is...

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw an ep of Law & Order where a celeb paid parents to have their children "sleepover" w/ him

We know where they got that idea from!

Now this video is fucked up, but...................... :lol:

I love Mike, but the editing and music to this...just wow.

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/xG3Kxqe06Y4&hl=en_US&fs=1[/flash]

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
This thread has exposed some closet paedos.

The behaviour exhibited in the video is classic signs of 'grooming'. Kissing aside, just the way he was talking to the kids. Makes me sick to my stomach. BTW, the youtube video of this was uploaded in October 2009... so if anything was gonna happen, it would've done so by now.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
MJ_and_little_boy.jpg

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Seemed innocent to me, almost like that was his schtick, on same bootleg Richard Dawson shit

He stole a fucking kiss from the little girl man :smh: He kissed one of them on the fucking MOUTH. I dont give a fuck what his M.O. was .... ANY mofo did that shit to one of my kids (i dont have kids yet) and he would be eating out of a tube the rest of his life at best.

Nothing innocent about that stupid shit. Any normal man would have rejected the idea of flirting with, touching, grooming, and kissing little kids for any got-damn reason...

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
He stole a fucking kiss from the little girl man :smh: He kissed one of them on the fucking MOUTH. I dont give a fuck what his M.O. was .... ANY mofo did that shit to one of my kids (i dont have kids yet) and he would be eating out of a tube the rest of his life at best.

Nothing innocent about that stupid shit. Any normal man would have rejected the idea of flirting with, touching, grooming, and kissing little kids for any got-damn reason...

^^^