Ladies you ever tap out.....cant take the dick anymore?

Buttnaked

Star
Registered
had fun reading this thread. don't get too many like this nowadays.

i don't like braggin' on my dick/tongue skills either. i hate when a female taps out 'n' i'm just gettin' into it. gotta respect the limitations though. not tryin' to get caught out on some date rape shit...

it's funny when chicks try to run from it 'cause it's good. don't let me find out. i was eatin' some pussy the other day and was in such a position that i could see the juices gushing & squirtin' out. that was some hot shit. she tried to get away from the tizzle, but i wasn't done yet...

seems to happen doggy style a lot too...

never run from the good shit, and if it hurts, say so, we can always reposition. don't let me find out you're running 'cause it feels good though...then you're in for some shit...:cool:

i live to experience female orgasms. life is good...:yes:

Eva Hornae

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
had fun reading this thread. don't get too many like this nowadays.

i don't like braggin' on my dick/tongue skills either. i hate when a female taps out 'n' i'm just gettin' into it. gotta respect the limitations though. not tryin' to get caught out on some date rape shit...

it's funny when chicks try to run from it 'cause it's good. don't let me find out. i was eatin' some pussy the other day and was in such a position that i could see the juices gushing & squirtin' out. that was some hot shit. she tried to get away from the tizzle, but i wasn't done yet...

seems to happen doggy style a lot too...

never run from the good shit, and if it hurts, say so, we can always reposition. don't let me find out you're running 'cause it feels good though...then you're in for some shit...:cool:

i live to experience female orgasms. life is good...:yes:

YEAH!!!!

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
When i was 15, I acted like I was 15. When I was 25 I did like-wise. Now i'm 43, i'll be damn if i'm throwin my back outta whack, herniatin my ballz, and givin myself a coronary just so that you can have a story to tell ur girlfriends at the job. I'll guarantee you 2 maybe 3 nuts in a 30 maybe 45 minute time span. If you don't work as hard as i am to get it U shat outta luck. I ain't got a damn thing to prove to yo punk azz (Talkin to my sistah of course). I been fuxxin fo' years since about 13 and ain't got nothin to show for it but a lowered bank account and a few funny stories and 1 nut at a time. Y'all better stop playin with y'all selfish azzes. Work me like u wanna be worked. Now let the chuch say a-men to dat.

I'm not old and arthritic i'm just not the sexual tyrannosaurus I used to be. I know my sexual limitations. Now I do have the ability make sure u get ur 2 or 3 every time and I ain't talkin all tongue and cheek (tee hee hee), I can throw with the best of em but listening to U dudes, shit, I ain't tryin to kill myself; I gotta work in the morning. LOL :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

11_BRAVO

Star
OG Investor
I'll never surrender until he bust off!:D
A%20Dark%20Mood.jpg

I like the way you think, i'll be watchin you.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hmm: Homeboy, if I'm fuckin' goin' to Rio, I ain't payin' for pussy...:smh::smh::smh:

But fuck it, I'd told her, "No voy paga...Voce paga!" :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:RIIIIIIIGHT :lol:;) I take it then, that you won't be going. I love when people try to say what they would do, before it happens. It's like an alcoholic saying they would go to a bar and wouldn't buy a drink...

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol:RIIIIIIIGHT :lol:;) I take it then, that you won't be going. I love when people try to say what they would do, before it happens. It's like an alcoholic saying they would go to a bar and wouldn't buy a drink...

Personally I would so PAY for Ons!!!!! I would consider setting up a trust fund in his name and everything. Straight Femsimptastic and don't give a damn! :lol::yes:

Ons you so fine :D

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Look, I have confidence that I won't pay for pussy...for the people I KNOW that have gone there, and have proof to show, there's no need to pay for pussy dude. The women there are aggressive and know what they want in the first place, so playa I doubt that I'd be payin' for it....plus I know that there are trannies down there...you fuck around and pick one of their asses if you want. They trick niggaz like you out just like the real ones do...:smh::smh::smh::smh:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Personally I would so PAY for Ons!!!!! I would consider setting up a trust fund in his name and everything. Straight Femsimptastic and don't give a damn! :lol::yes:

Ons you so fine :D

:eek::eek::lol::lol: :lol: this woman right here...:yes:

Shadow baby you know if she not playing it right I got you. ;)

What...only you get DIRECT DEPOSIT Shadow :D;)

...and then I get my direct deposit! Bring the ice, fuck it just sit me the snow watch it steam! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look, I have confidence that I won't pay for pussy...for the people I KNOW that have gone there, and have proof to show, there's no need to pay for pussy dude. The women there are aggressive and know what they want in the first place, so playa I doubt that I'd be payin' for it....plus I know that there are trannies down there...you fuck around and pick one of their asses if you want. They trick niggaz like you out just like the real ones do...:smh::smh::smh::smh:
Until you go, if you go, the point is moot...some things can't be discussed unless ya experience it FOR YOURSELF...As far as trannies, they're in the US, also...so I've heard. Please don't gimme that..I'm not going cuz it's trannies down there lame excuse. You won't find them unless you're looking. I've been there several times. I have lotsa pardnas that live there. I know what I'm speaking on. I'm not relying on my boys' stories. And my last point...you won't NEED to buy any.. but you'll damn sure want to.:lol: But, I've been wrong before.:hmm:

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Until you go, if you go, the point is moot...some things can't be discussed unless ya experience it FOR YOURSELF...As far as trannies, they're in the US, also...so I've heard. Please don't gimme that..I'm not going cuz it's trannies down there lame excuse. You won't find them unless you're looking. I've been there several times. I have lotsa pardnas that live there. I know what I'm speaking on. I'm not relying on my boys' stories. And my last point...you won't NEED to buy any.. but you'll damn sure want to.:lol: But, I've been wrong before.:hmm:

If I can go to the St. Lucia and Trinidad and not pay for pussy and still get above average ass, I damn sure will not pay for pussy down there, no matter how good a chick looks. It's called self worth. I can't, WON'T lower myself to do that...that's just me playa, you do you! I personally like a challenge, and a chick standing on the corner offerin' her puss to a nigga for about 10-20 dollars U.S. is not really calling me like a thirsty nigga to an oasis! :smh::smh::smh: As far as me not going, hell, when I find some more time in my schedule, talk to a couple of people I know down there that can hook me up with a sweet arrangement about where to stay and the whole nine, I'm there. Shit, from what I hear from fam on here and those I know, I might not want to come back. But I don't see myself paying for pussy bro...like I said before, that's just me...

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight bruh, you win. Maybe you won't. However, after seeing your age in the 20something rollcall...There's prolly alotta things I would do that you wouldn't or couldn't. I've BEEN where you've been. You won't be in my shoes for a lonnnng time. Take it from someone who's been there, your opinion on several things will change as you mature. In my 20's, I hadn't bought any pussy yet, either...just didn't have the life experiences or CRAZY disposable income, yet...traveled some, but not as much as in my 30's and up...All I'm trying to school ya on is when ya get there, then make that statement. It's easy to say that 6000 miles away. And don't be so quick to judge...but I thought I knew alot when I was your age, also. I've been lurking & hangin out on this site for 10 yrs, now...you were just a child when I first got here. I TRULY hope to see ya in 10 more yrs...buy ya a beer & hear some of ya stories.:yes: Man, life hasn't even begun for ya, yet. Good luck young bruh!
Sorry for threadjackin

alloutmotor

Potential Star
Registered
thats weird, ive never fucked a chick that didnt tap out but then again ive only fucked thicker girls lol i heard skinny girls are soilders

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight bruh, you win. Maybe you won't. However, after seeing your age in the 20something rollcall...There's prolly alotta things I would do that you wouldn't or couldn't. I've BEEN where you've been. You won't be in my shoes for a lonnnng time. Take it from someone who's been there, your opinion on several things will change as you mature. In my 20's, I hadn't bought any pussy yet, either...just didn't have the life experiences or CRAZY disposable income, yet...traveled some, but not as much as in my 30's and up...All I'm trying to school ya on is when ya get there, then make that statement. It's easy to say that 6000 miles away. And don't be so quick to judge...but I thought I knew alot when I was your age, also. I've been lurking & hangin out on this site for 10 yrs, now...you were just a child when I first got here. I TRULY hope to see ya in 10 more yrs...buy ya a beer & hear some of ya stories.:yes: Man, life hasn't even begun for ya, yet. Good luck young bruh!
Sorry for threadjackin

I feel where ya comin' from...I'm sure you got a lot more life experience, and to hear you say that life hasn't even begun for me, most would take that personally but I thank you for that nugget of wisdom dropped, look forward to what the future holds and appreciate the insight as well. Hey, maybe we can meet up in Brazil and cop some cervejas with a few Real. That would be cool...

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel where ya comin' from...I'm sure you got a lot more life experience, and to hear you say that life hasn't even begun for me, most would take that personally but I thank you for that nugget of wisdom dropped, look forward to what the future holds and appreciate the insight as well. Hey, maybe we can meet up in Brazil and cop some cervejas with a few Real. That would be cool...

I'm wit that! The problem is the best days down there have passed:angry:..The dollar has gotten CRUSHED. I may still go, but it won't be the same...we'll drink a few a few Skols. Plus, the crime is getting MUCH worse. I used to NEVER worry about walking the streets, late at night(felt safer than in the states)..wouldn't advise it, now. There'll be another spot..there always is. But, man you got some :dance: ahead of ya. My 30's were cool...My 40's have been like fantasy island...so much so that I'm trying to fuggin chill. I'm outta fantasies. Peace

LuckyHungWellington

Rising Star
Registered
There are a lot of ladies too gangsta too tap out or to say "Hey Nic'ca, U ain't Pile drivin ur pillows, these are delicate parts down there". Fast forward 10 years to the doctor telling that same woman she needs a partial hysterectomy, or another DNC, or some other vaginal doctoring because her pipes are not healthy. Way too much youthful pounding trying to prove how gangsta you are. Just an opinion.

sexylegz33

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
You always keep it real.:yes:

I've tapped out before but it was with that natty dred I mentioned. 2 hours and he still had energy. Sorry guys but for me an hour at a time is enough.

C/S one hour at a time. I'll wake up and give you more, believe dat!

wetwork

Potential Star
Registered
Remember the words of the immortal LaWanda Page (Aunt Esther fool)
"A woman can look up, longer than a man can look down.":yes:

nick177th

Star
Registered
paraphrased from Onyxfemme:

But I will tell you what is worse than tapping out from fucking...Is tapping out from getting my pussy ate. My husbanddayum it doesnt make any since how he licks my pussy. He is the only man to ever make me have back to back orgasms & squirt from having my pussy ate. I'll try to scoot away and he will lock on my hips.....I am getting wett just thinking about it

Onyxfemme, me and your husband must be related.

I'm gonna give the brothers a little tip or should I say, something to add to their arsenal. Bruhs, if you eat that pussy into submission like Onyxfemme speaks of in the above paragraph, and THEN run up in her,you can go for twice as long. Probably longer than that. Run up in her right before it seems like she can't take you eatin' that pussy no more. She will not be able to stop cumming. Every move you make while you're inside of her will make her cum. Before you know it, she'll be asleep in the fetal position all snuggled up underneath you and you will not have expended any energy. Give it a try.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have tapped out before, that was some of the best sex EVER! My mouth was all dry I was like hold up, wait a minute...He was like huh? what? I was like "come on baby, stop just a moment" He was like "hell naw, this pussy is too good to stop" I had to turn into She-ra and flip his ass off of me and say "Mutha-phucka-SHIT! I need a drink of water!":lol::lol::lol::lol:

But I will tell you what is worse than tapping out from fucking...Is tapping out from getting my pussy ate. My husband:yes:dayum it doesnt make any since how he licks my pussy. He is the only man to ever make me have back to back orgasms & squirt from having my pussy ate. I'll try to scoot away and he will lock on my hips.....I am getting wett just thinking about it:angry::yes:

I was sleeping on this thread

I will have to start spending more time in SOL

BlueHue

wannabe star
BGOL Investor
I've had to put the brakes on before but it was my fault. I was talking shit all that day like "yeah I'mma that ass to sleep" "you gonna be cooking me breakfast" etc. And I kinda knew I fucked up cause he wasn't saying anything he just smiled and said okay baby. So after like the 3rd time I had an O I was like okay ummm lets go to sleep. He was oh hell naw! sleep can wait. I was so sore the next morning while cooking him breakfast. He just laughed and ate his eggs....
thats the kinda guy that can keep me up all night.
the silent monster.
no bragging, lots of smilesand lots of game.
gotta be strong and silent.

always works for me

JETER

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Depends on how u hittin it...If u str8 beating it up, then yeah u might need to cum quick. But if you balancing the stroke, wit sensual deep strokes and then hard and fast....Teasing the pussy wit the head, imma stay wet and want more and more and more......