Ladies you ever tap out.....cant take the dick anymore?

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor
MTL is straight up yes...lol

I haven't "tapped" out. I love me a challenge and I will NOT give in. If that ish is shifting my womb I swear am telling him to shift it further...:yes:

Co-sign!!!:lol::lol:

My friend is now taking S.S.S. tonic! Talking about drinking boiled okra mixed with raw eggs and other crap:puke::puke: so he can keep up!:lol::lol::lol:

No holes barred. No surrender!

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
thumbsup.gif

Damn, OF. A thumbs up from the Queen of freak?! :lol:

I am truly humbled.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace
Its all relative and based on how each gets down, well, aint it, Ladies?

Some chicks cum when u blow on em and others you can have their pussies splashings and dripping for mins but no cum; others like to keep up with their man's flavor without knowing how to have their man make em cum while some NEED that Deep stroke to where they open up and Really get lost

Tapping out's so early 20s
Thought we'd at least be here with it:
"incoherent and deliciously exhausted" ;):D
The ONLY way to fly
After a few of these type sessions while turning minutes to hours so we can BOTH tap out over the long run(especially after sum Guiness, 101 Chinee herbs and a sleng ting):cool:

Get em for a day or two so they can either redeem themselve if they cant initially hang or hold yo shit hostage until u make em make u beg:D ('Hostag-ize an ass:D')

Or go back to back to back to back nonstop so they lose track of how many times they did cum WITHOUT Beating down, soring and swelling up the pussy (unless that what she craves & needs to bust;))

Then soak and think about it, while putting together the pieces lost in a blurr lol

peace

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I'm not one for that bragging on my dick shit as I prefer to let the buddy do all the talking. Needless to say I have had a few encounters where I had the girl just bout tapped out. Most recent one was when I was piping shawty from the back n she kept trying to lean more and more forward while bawling out like I was chopping a limb off. As she got louder I started feeling her pussy getting tighter and eventually started to feel like she was trying to use her muscles to push me out. After I finally nutted, she gave me this bewildered look like "Who are you and where have you been" Needless to say we were back at it again 30 mins later when she regained her composure and was no longer extra sensitive. I've made girls tap out like that too just from eating as well. Reminds me I need to return to my Tantric training so I can be even better. There's always room for improvement :yes:

deezchocnuts4ru

Potential Star
Registered
Yo. I've had that shyt happen a couple of times. Once I had a chick bust a nut, jump off the dick and go straight to sleep. No bullshit, she was straight snoring. When she woke up I was mad as fuck and she apologized but said the dick was so good it threw her into some new shit she'd never felt before. She made up for it with some good head so it wasn't so bad. :yes::yes: Peace.

chinky

wannabe star
Registered
Men assume long sex = good sex. If a man does not know what he is doing then I will get tired real fast. It depends if he is hitting my spot. If he is we can go all nite.

harlem1nyc

Star
Registered
I have tapped out before, that was some of the best sex EVER! My mouth was all dry I was like hold up, wait a minute...He was like huh? what? I was like "come on baby, stop just a moment" He was like "hell naw, this pussy is too good to stop" I had to turn into She-ra and flip his ass off of me and say "Mutha-phucka-SHIT! I need a drink of water!":lol::lol::lol::lol:

But I will tell you what is worse than tapping out from fucking...Is tapping out from getting my pussy ate. My husband:yes:dayum it doesnt make any since how he licks my pussy. He is the only man to ever make me have back to back orgasms & squirt from having my pussy ate. I'll try to scoot away and he will lock on my hips.....I am getting wett just thinking about it:angry::yes:

Stop lying...I am not married to you....LOL

SuchATease

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I've had to put the brakes on before but it was my fault. I was talking shit all that day like "yeah I'mma that ass to sleep" "you gonna be cooking me breakfast" etc. And I kinda knew I fucked up cause he wasn't saying anything he just smiled and said okay baby. So after like the 3rd time I had an O I was like okay ummm lets go to sleep. He was oh hell naw! sleep can wait. I was so sore the next morning while cooking him breakfast. He just laughed and ate his eggs....

smoove2k6

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I've had to put the brakes on before but it was my fault. I was talking shit all that day like "yeah I'mma that ass to sleep" "you gonna be cooking me breakfast" etc.

I was so sore the next morning while cooking him breakfast. He just laughed and ate his eggs....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Beware the quite ones, we end up winning in the end :dance:

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quick funny story about a pro tappin out...I was in Rio fuckin this chick that had been tryin to get at me for a few days. She was a tall, healthy freak, very attractive, and I was about to break her back. About 20 minutes into it, she just gave out and offered to give me my money back..she said she just couldn't take it anymore. Like somebody said earlier..slim chicks just handle the dick a lil better. I ain't lying on my dick but I've made a few tap out..I can count the women, on one hand that could match my sexual intensity.

LuckyHungWellington

Rising Star
Registered
When i was 15, I acted like I was 15. When I was 25 I did like-wise. Now i'm 43, i'll be damn if i'm throwin my back outta whack, herniatin my ballz, and givin myself a coronary just so that you can have a story to tell ur girlfriends at the job. I'll guarantee you 2 maybe 3 nuts in a 30 maybe 45 minute time span. If you don't work as hard as i am to get it U shat outta luck. I ain't got a damn thing to prove to yo punk azz (Talkin to my sistah of course). I been fuxxin fo' years since about 13 and ain't got nothin to show for it but a lowered bank account and a few funny stories and 1 nut at a time. Y'all better stop playin with y'all selfish azzes. Work me like u wanna be worked. Now let the chuch say a-men to dat.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
When i was 15, I acted like I was 15. When I was 25 I did like-wise. Now i'm 43, i'll be damn if i'm throwin my back outta whack, herniatin my ballz, and givin myself a coronary just so that you can have a story to tell ur girlfriends at the job. I'll guarantee you 2 maybe 3 nuts in a 30 maybe 45 minute time span. If you don't work as hard as i am to get it U shat outta luck. I ain't got a damn thing to prove to yo punk azz (Talkin to my sistah of course). I been fuxxin fo' years since about 13 and ain't got nothin to show for it but a lowered bank account and a few funny stories and 1 nut at a time. Y'all better stop playin with y'all selfish azzes. Work me like u wanna be worked. Now let the chuch say a-men to dat.

:lol::lol::lol: Well alrighty then.

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor

:lol: I swear, if you didn't say you were 43, I woulda thought you were my old cut-buddy. Homeboy is dead sleep after the 1st hour. Condom on semi-hard dick, snoring, and the whole nine. Complaining that when he tries to go deep he keeps getting charlie horses and his arthritic ankle is acting up.... :smh:

LuckyHungWellington

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not old and arthritic i'm just not the sexual tyrannosaurus I used to be. I know my sexual limitations. Now I do have the ability make sure u get ur 2 or 3 every time and I ain't talkin all tongue and cheek (tee hee hee), I can throw with the best of em but listening to U dudes, shit, I ain't tryin to kill myself; I gotta work in the morning. LOL :lol:

unrealskillz06

Support BGOL
Registered
I'm not old and arthritic i'm just not the sexual tyrannosaurus I used to be. I know my sexual limitations. Now I do have the ability make sure u get ur 2 or 3 every time and I ain't talkin all tongue and cheek (tee hee hee), I can throw with the best of em but listening to U dudes, shit, I ain't tryin to kill myself; I gotta work in the morning. LOL :lol:

:lol:The Realest post on the whole forum

inflewence

Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:yes:BGOL ladies be on point. Seems like its always the thicker women. The thin sistas can take the dick until the cows come home

I experienced the same thing. I have a theory about this I think thick women got a lot in the way so they not used to getting the dick all the way up in them, like I like to give it. The skinny women take it in all the time so they can take it.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol: I swear, if you didn't say you were 43, I woulda thought you were my old cut-buddy. Homeboy is dead sleep after the 1st hour. Condom on semi-hard dick, snoring, and the whole nine. Complaining that when he tries to go deep he keeps getting charlie horses and his arthritic ankle is acting up.... :smh:

Sounds like you need a new cut buddy :yes:

I can walk to Harlem ..... I'll be there by tomorrow night if I start now.

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quick funny story about a pro tappin out...I was in Rio fuckin this chick that had been tryin to get at me for a few days. She was a tall, healthy freak, very attractive, and I was about to break her back. About 20 minutes into it, she just gave out and offered to give me my money back..she said she just couldn't take it anymore. Like somebody said earlier..slim chicks just handle the dick a lil better. I ain't lying on my dick but I've made a few tap out..I can count the women, on one hand that could match my sexual intensity.

:hmm: Homeboy, if I'm fuckin' goin' to Rio, I ain't payin' for pussy...:smh::smh::smh:

But fuck it, I'd told her, "No voy paga...Voce paga!" :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
Men assume long sex = good sex. If a man does not know what he is doing then I will get tired real fast. It depends if he is hitting my spot. If he is we can go all nite.

Good point. I learned that loooong time ago...so I had to develop a nice steady slow stroke to my game where I concentrate on certain places. :yes: