Ladies you ever tap out.....cant take the dick anymore?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm sexing this chick a couple years younger than me,nukka be in the pussy for a good 30-40 min then ole girl starts to push a nigga off and shit.You know waving the white flag

Talking about "damn nigga when are you gonna bust I got mines off 15-20 min ago"

I'm the type of cat that likes to give women multiples,besides I thought women welcome a man with a tireless stroke game:confused:

D

DigitalAngel2007

I could probably go forever:yes: if he knows what he's doing.... None of that pile-driver stuff:smh:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:yes:BGOL ladies be on point. Seems like its always the thicker women. The thin sistas can take the dick until the cows come home

nukdollars

Star
Registered
I'm sexing this chick a couple years younger than me,nukka be in the pussy for a good 30-40 min then ole girl starts to push a nigga off and shit.You know waving the white flag

Talking about "damn nigga when are you gonna bust I got mines off 15-20 min ago"

I'm the type of cat that likes to give women multiples,besides I thought women welcome a man with a tireless stroke game:confused:

c/s...did that to a 46E having bitch before...bitch couldn't even walk after i was done wit her.

thebxbomber

Banned
as2H.32i0

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
NO:angry: love me some DICK!!!:yes::yes:

:lol: I love how adamant you are MTL.

I have not but I would LOVE to have some dick of so superior quality that I would tap out.

A young dude told me once, "I'll make you sick of dick love." So I'm like helll yeah bring it on :dance::dance::dance: Needless to say, he was snoring and I was still wide awake at the end. Ninjas really need to stay on their vitamin regimen :lol:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Yeah but I have found that when its the mediocre variety I have a tendency to want them to hurry up and cum.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I have not but I would LOVE to have some dick of so superior quality that I would tap out.

A young dude told me once, "I'll make you sick of dick love." So I'm like helll yeah bring it on :dance::dance::dance: Needless to say, he was snoring and I was still wide awake at the end. Ninjas really need to stay on their vitamin regimen :lol:

Vitamin game .......... check
Exercise game ......... check
water game ............ check
no red meat diet ...... check
pineapple juice days before the event ..........Check

Ok Iz Let me try!

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:yes:BGOL ladies be on point. Seems like its always the thicker women. The thin sistas can take the dick until the cows come home

That really depends cause I find I have to bring my A game with most thicker chicks. alot of them do be lacking also

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

MTL is straight up yes...lol

I haven't "tapped" out. I love me a challenge and I will NOT give in. If that ish is shifting my womb I swear am telling him to shift it further...:yes:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Vitamin game .......... check
Exercise game ......... check
water game ............ check
no red meat diet ...... check
pineapple juice days before the event ..........Check

Ok Iz Let me try!

Aight player bring 2 helmets WITH chin straps, a bungee cord and an extra bottle of water we can get it poppin. You scared yet? :lol:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
MTL is straight up yes...lol

I haven't "tapped" out. I love me a challenge and I will NOT give in. If that ish is shifting my womb I swear am telling him to shift it further...:yes:
cot damn my type of woman,call me marathon man I'll be running laps all up in yo cootch sweetheart.

10 min break then back to the back breaking,pussy numbing sex

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor
cot damn my type of woman,call me marathon man I'll be running laps all up in yo cootch sweetheart.

10 min break then back to the back breaking,pussy numbing sex

...i bet you are the type of dude that will choke your woman just a little bit to let your woman know you are still there (after putting the pussy to sleep) while you are performing your "womb-shifting" surgery...

smoove2k6

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
ill put it like this, i have ran into broads that can hang with a brotha and i have ran into those that tap out after about a hour of straight going at it. But I will admit that I have tapped out before (yeah i said it) It wasnt cause i couldnt handle the pussy. She got like 4 or 5 orgasms off, but we were fucking for so long, (like a hour and a half straight) that my damn abs was killing me, Now dont get me wrong, at the time my ab workout was 1000 crunches a day 5oo inclined with weights, so they were tight and strong, but work them out for a hour and a half and you tell me if they dont feel like jello. I had to take a 30 min break to let them cool down, but best beleave she didnt mind, she used that time to soak in the tub.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
ill put it like this, i have ran into broads that can hang with a brotha and i have ran into those that tap out after about a hour of straight going at it. But I will admit that I have tapped out before (yeah i said it) It wasnt cause i couldnt handle the pussy. She got like 4 or 5 orgasms off, but we were fucking for so long, (like a hour and a half straight) that my damn abs was killing me, Now dont get me wrong, at the time my ab workout was 1000 crunches a day 5oo inclined with weights, so they were tight and strong, but work them out for a hour and a half and you tell me if they dont feel like jello. I had to take a 30 min break to let them cool down, but best beleave she didnt mind, she used that time to soak in the tub.

You always keep it real.:yes:

I've tapped out before but it was with that natty dred I mentioned. 2 hours and he still had energy. Sorry guys but for me an hour at a time is enough.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I have tapped out before, that was some of the best sex EVER! My mouth was all dry I was like hold up, wait a minute...He was like huh? what? I was like "come on baby, stop just a moment" He was like "hell naw, this pussy is too good to stop" I had to turn into She-ra and flip his ass off of me and say "Mutha-phucka-SHIT! I need a drink of water!":lol::lol::lol::lol:

But I will tell you what is worse than tapping out from fucking...Is tapping out from getting my pussy ate. My husband:yes:dayum it doesnt make any since how he licks my pussy. He is the only man to ever make me have back to back orgasms & squirt from having my pussy ate. I'll try to scoot away and he will lock on my hips.....I am getting wett just thinking about it:angry::yes:

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Got a little friend right now who can't hang on most occasions. I had them girl in my bedroom with a ziplock bag full of ice chilling the pussy down... :yes:

I still got some training to do on this one, folks.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I've tapped out b4, not cuz I'm tired, but sometimes I get sore, if we been going at it for awhile.. but not often.. I do NOT back down from a challenge! Lately though.. I've just been feeling insatiable!!!! :rolleyes:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
I'm not a lady, but on the GIVING end of the question, I'm just gonna say "No comment"....:D:D:D

Got a little friend right now who can't hang on most occasions. I had them girl in my bedroom with a ziplock bag full of ice chilling the pussy down... :yes:

I still got some training to do on this one, folks.

:confused: What do yall do to these women?

The ice Shadow- damn! Scared of you (not really :D)
Now I'm curious, way too curious.

smoove2k6

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
But I will tell you what is worse than tapping out from fucking...Is tapping out from getting my pussy ate. My husband:yes:dayum it doesnt make any since how he licks my pussy. He is the only man to ever make me have back to back orgasms & squirt from having my pussy ate. I'll try to scoot away and he will lock on my hips.....I am getting wett just thinking about it:angry::yes:

sounds like a video i once saw...wait, i was in that video, hmmm, gonna have to go watch it.