BGOL Legend
a2daa8c3cb9b46ab863a7aedf2789371_md.png

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I'm spinning back to this taking the cake for the story of 2023. The nigga was a week ago from dying now he out here living his best life comprised in 2 days? Nigga was on a ventilator on Wednesday. Now he is golfing, jet skiing, swimming, saving pocketbooks, went to the gun range, had a 10 bitch orgy a week later.

Now if you don't believe in God, let this be his presence.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I'm spinning back to this taking the cake for the story of 2023. The nigga was a week ago from dying now he out here living his best life comprised in 2 days? Nigga was on a ventilator on Wednesday. Now he is golfing, jet skiing, swimming, saving pocketbooks, went to the gun range, had a 10 bitch orgy a week later.

Now if you don't believe in God, let this be his presence.

He was never as bad as was being reported.

Websites and others who are considered "media" kept reporting those things citing "unnamed sources" without verifying it because they wanted to be first and wanted those clicks.

Even ones that you'd consider somewhat reputable. It shows you how fucked up the media is in this country and how fucked up most people are since they blindly believe anything.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a friend of a friend that works at the hospital he was staying in California. Word is he already died and they're using this look-alike to get his will and finacial affairs in order because they weren't. ;)
Im telling you,

this is the same shit they doing to cover up that nurse Tiffany Dover who fainted shortly after she took the vax, and died shortly afterwards....

she was the DARK HAIRED nurse married with two children... she pops up years later, a yellow haired bitch, with NO family around,

claiming she is Tiffany Dover.... looked nothing like her....

the times we are living in is much crazier than what people are thinking...

Now its Jamie Fox, trust me, dude was waaay to popular, and has a very distinct look

and hairline, good luck for them tryin to clone that... the dude they said was jaime giving

the lady her purse back, bruh jaime wouldnt be caught dead in public, with a gatdam

comb over fade...

no fuckin way in the world, he would just go bald....

no real straight knigga from America over forty under 65 doing that comb over shit....

maybe some ol ass preacher or pimp from the 70's..

but NOT JAIME FOX.. he would just do the bald thing till his hair plugs grow back....

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I

I Can't stand these YouTube videos because it's mostly gossip girl tabloid reporting and clickbait titles. It's usually the content creator quoting ste stars like ice cube and so little of it is coming from the entertainers themselves. There's a video that says " Kevin Hart says fuck ice cube or something " and there's not even a second that covers Kevin hart's side of the story.