JAMIE FOXX makes first appearance comedy style

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
UPDATE
6:29 PM PT -- Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Jamie Foxx suffered a "medical emergency" Tuesday morning and was taken to the hospital. We're told his condition was serious enough that Jamie's family -- some of whom were not in town -- came to the hospital. One source told us, "He's communicating now, and that's good news."

Jamie Foxx suffered what his family is calling a "medical complication" ... though his daughter says her famous father's condition is already improving.
Jamie's daughter, actress Corinne Foxx, posted the medical update Wednesday on social media ... and she says Jamie suffered the issue Tuesday but immediately got "great care" and is now on the mend.
Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... the condition was serious enough that Jamie was hospitalized.

Backgrid
Corinne adds ... "We know how beloved he is and appreciate your prayers. The family asks for privacy during this time."
At this time, it's unclear exactly how Jamie came to discover the still unspecified complication, or if he was experiencing symptoms that prompted him to get checked out.
We do, however, know Jamie's been working in Atlanta on a film called "Back in Action" with costars Glenn Close and Cameron Diaz.
JAMIE THROUGH THE YEARSLAUNCH GALLERYGetty
It's unclear how long Jamie will need to remain in the hospital, or if and when he'll be able to return to working on the movie.
Story developing ...

update he back

Last edited:

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Was gonna say this or stroke

Wasn’t they saying he was stressing over some movie he was trying to make.. think with Cameron Diaz.. probably overworked and stress levels were up and bam there goes the stroke/heart attack situation

I heard about that as well.

Cameron Diaz comeback movie halted as co-star Jamie Foxx hit with $40K scam: reports (nypost.com)

Cameron Diaz comeback movie halted as co-star Jamie Foxx hit with $40K scam: reports

Cameron Diaz’s comeback film “Back in Action” is reportedly in jeopardy following an incident involving co-star Jamie Foxx.

One employee was allegedly fired recently after someone apparently attempted to steal more than $40,000 from the “Blame It” rapper, 55.

A source told the Sun that the film has been nothing short of a “nightmare” and “there have been a lot of delays” with “an investigation into everything going on.”

“It sounds as though they tried to offer up a Rolex watch as part of the deal,” the insider said of the alleged scam against Foxx.

“People will be glad when this thing finally wraps,” they added about the investigation.

The chilly weather in London — where the cast has been filming in recent weeks — has also become a big issue, the insider explained, while adding that the recent alleged con was “a bit more sinister.”

The Netflix film is Diaz’s first project since the 2014 musical-comedy “Annie,” which also starred Foxx.

The 50-year-old actress announced her retirement from Hollywood in 2018 and opted to focus on raising her family.

According to the Sun report, Netflix bosses reached out to authorities after learning of similar attempts at swindling actors out of cash

On March 16, reports surfaced that Foxx had a “meltdown” during filming and three people were sacked.

The Sun claimed that the Oscar winner fired an executive producer, two directors and his own driver.

“There have been some issues on set and Jamie has had a major meltdown over it all,” a source alleged to the outlet.

“He demanded the problems be sorted immediately and sacked four of the production staff — as if that would magically improve the situation,” the source continued. “Some people working on it are totally fed up with how this has played out and Jamie has become pretty unpopular.”

The Post has reached out to Diaz’s and Foxx’s respective representatives for comment.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone's saying heart attack or stroke... :rolleyes:

That nigga had some bad Molly fucking around with those young girls in some club...:giggle: yall know this!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone's saying heart attack or stroke... :rolleyes:

That nigga had some bad Molly fucking around with those young girls in some club...:giggle: yall know this!
I was gonna say I don't know why people jumping to stroke or heart attack.....Jamie a wild boy probably took some shit he shouldn't have lol.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope the brother didn’t have a stroke. My wife’s uncle just has a stroke and that shit is horrible. He can talk like normal but can’t walk and he can have a BM on his own but can’t control his urine. Horrible.

My mom had one back in the fall... Craziest part is I just so happened to be visiting one weekend (I live 10 hrs away) and noticed her symptoms... one side of her face slightly drooped, sluggish movement, slurred speech at times :smh: Had to drag her to the ER cuz she ain't think anything was wrong

I ask my dad and one of her friends and both say they noticed something seemed off for a few days!! :angry:

It's a miracle she doesn't have any lingering issues

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
Looks as if Jamie’s Hollywood handlers no longer have use for him and wish to Prince or Michael Jackson him or the failed Dr.Dre poisoning plot. And sell his intellectual property to the highest bidder
148846.jpg