JAMIE FOXX makes first appearance comedy style

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
When did her and Jamie become family? She said some generic shit because like anyone outside of the medical professionals helping him and people close to him she has no clue what's happening besides the bullshit blogs are reporting.
Right, some of these celebrities think they're close to jamie to be saying some shit like that!

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I still believe he prob is still having some issues. And his daughter is stressing out about him not being well and social media. Everytime she turns on social media, someone is praying for her father and im sure she is getting plenty of calls and dm about her father daily and im sure it is driving her crazy. Im sure she trying to calm all that stuff down with this post, if it is the truth or not.

Last edited:

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

See, this is why you are supposed to have (at least) two independent sources before you report something as news. And the social media creature that is the world today is so good at becoming an echo chamber that just because "a lot of people" are saying something doesn't make it legit.

I really loved the episode of The Newsroom that covered this, if only because the hunt for a second source had such a hilarious conclusion. But the point stands that if you're dealing with people's lives, you shouldn't just be tossing stuff out there based on "stuff you heard" second hand.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
See, this is why you are supposed to have (at least) two independent sources before you report something as news. And the social media creature that is the world today is so good at becoming an echo chamber that just because "a lot of people" are saying something doesn't make it legit.

I really loved the episode of The Newsroom that covered this, if only because the hunt for a second source had such a hilarious conclusion. But the point stands that if you're dealing with people's lives, you shouldn't just be tossing stuff out there based on "stuff you heard" second hand.
Everyone wants to be first, instead of right.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately cacs ain't the only ones spreading bullshit news. On our culture.
maxresdefault.jpg

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is great news and why I said I would wait for a more reliable source than those that were reporting his imminent death.

That being said, she's full of shit talking about him playing pickleball, if that were true they would have posted a video.

Whatever happened it's clear the brother has a long road to recovery and hopefully he comes back stronger than ever. We've lost too many legends in recent years and can't to afford to lose someone as gifted as Jamie.

pickle ball yeah ok!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Mike Tyson exposed what Jamie Foxx family didn't want the public to know with saying that he had a stroke.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
why isnt their any major news outlets reporting on jamie's health? I gotta get all my information on this from twitter and youtube. This is bullshit

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More outlets are beginning to report this same story.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Wishing the best recovery for bruh Jamie....

but the crazy shit is, the cdc is now saying, if you are unvaccinated and just take the booster,

you are all caught up on shots..

they dont realize what they are saying is, everybody who took the earlier shots took it for nothing, you couldve just waited

and take ONE of these boosters..

which I aint even going to take..

Jamie was healthy as fuck....tooo....

Immune system > experimental drugs

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
More outlets are beginning to report this same story.

The same outlets who reported that "an insider" told them he was days from death and his family was "preparing for the worst" after seeing it reported on a website run by two teenage looking white dudes with no experience on journalism (who later apologized for posting it?)

And in what circumstance would any credible physician tell a family or individual that an (alleged) stroke was caused by his (allegedly) having just received a COVID vaccine while ignoring his other reported health issues which would be contributing factors?

No matter what's going on with that brothers health it's ignorant as hell and pathetic for people to attempt to use this as a way to push an agenda instead of respecting his and his family's privacy.