J prince with a few words for birdman aka baby

K Luv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m from Houston and J prince is for real with it. That being said this beef is like 8 years old and even TMZ has talked about it. Baby has made a lot of enemies with his business dealings so this isn’t new for him ‍♂️

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Why does BGOL have so much fear for this dude?
I only hear about him on this website.
What has he done to warrant this much fear from you guys?!​
My family is from 5th Ward, all of them grew up in the Kelley Courts and went to Wheatley High School. There are two people that they said everybody in 5th Ward were outright scared of:

George Foreman and James Prince

My uncles called George the real life Debo. He came around and EVERYBODY scattered. You didn't want them problems.
James was connected. Always been about that gangsta shit and he has goons with him most times. He always giving back to 5th Ward so he got dudes that's loyal to him and move when he say so.

George would just beat your ass. Prince might END your ass.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My family is from 5th Ward, all of them grew up in the Kelley Courts and went to Wheatley High School. There are two people that they said everybody in 5th Ward were outright scared of:

My uncles called George the real life Debo. He came around and EVERYBODY scattered. You didn't want them problems.
James was connected. Always been about that gangsta shit and he has goons with him most times. He always giving back to 5th Ward so he got dudes that's loyal to him and move when he say so.

This man is telling the truth. I live in Houston too. J Prince runs the city. I’ve seen him around several times and the dude is TINY. Even with that, he’s still intimidating as fuck.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why does BGOL have so much fear for this dude?
I only hear about him on this website.
What has he done to warrant this much fear from you guys?!​
Well J Prince is harmless but the people around him are dangerous. So that makes him a powerful man. Feed people and they will kill for you. Plenty of dudes would love to be Muscle for a guy like J Prince just to eat

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
Birdman better not step foot in Houston. Unlike that gang shit that just happened in LA them Houston niggas worship J Prince like Tupac and will kill for him. Goons will run up on Baby.

He stay with shooters too

Them niggas is blood suckers. All that shit they talk and at the end of the day their fame and wealth is based off the talent of others. They're music industry pimps and thugs.

This nigga Baby ain't phased by shit until something happen. Baby got shooters but nothing like J Prince.

Said it before back when J claimed he'd get Weezy paid WELL over a year ago and I'll say it again........

On their own turf.....it's hard to get at BOTH of these niggas. J ain't gonna do a DAMN thing to Baby's faggot ass and Baby ain't gonna do shit to J........PERIOD.

All these hood stories surrounding BOTH of these niggas and nobody gonna do shit to anyone. Baby in't going to the H and J ain't going to where Baby is to try to get at him. Niggas need to cut the bullshit because both of these niggas have shooters and killers on their team regardless of how you feel about them. Niggas don't wanna look at Baby's gay ass like he's At or near J's equal in the streets due to the fuck shit he's pulled over the years, but it would be pretty much be a zero-sum game if they REALLY tried to get at each other.

Both of these niggas know who to truly go hard at and when to stand back and assess the situation. J ain't gonna get at his kids and he ain;t gonna get Weezy paid and Baby ain't gonna do a damn thing either. Saying slick shit on social media is a FAR cry from actually doing something.

Like @I AM GDFOLKS said, if J is gonna do something, then he should just do it.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Let's see if birdman go have that same energy for J Prince that he had for Charlemagne
Nah. Trust and believe he don't want those issues.

ukPtnN.jpg

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
As gay as baby is he a slimy thug ass nigga too. He just can't be popping shit in Houston.

Right. Baby is a thorough faggot ass nigga. Coming up, I always heard it was 3 famous people in the south that you wanted NO problems with in the game despite their high profile status. It was J Prince, Baby, and Master P. On their respective turf and areas they represented, they held it DOWN.

And that's the key, Baby has no reason to go to the H.....no business there. It would make it A LOT easier for J to get at him. The same would be for J coming to Baby's stomping grounds.....he has no business there.

Therefore, ain't nobody gonna do shit because it's relatively little they CAN do unless they go into those areas. I see all these Stories about J up in here, but some shit Baby has done is RIGHT up with him. Like J, he has some EXTRA thorough cats around him.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor

This man is telling the truth. I live in Houston too. J Prince runs the city. I’ve seen him around several times and the dude is TINY. Even with that, he’s still intimidating as fuck.

Well J Prince is harmless but the people around him are dangerous. So that makes him a powerful man. Feed people and they will kill for you. Plenty of dudes would love to be Muscle for a guy like J Prince just to eat

That’s all totally understandable.
But what have the people around him done?
There’s cats on here from ATL, N.O., Bama, St. Louis, etc. saying things about J Prince like he’s the worst dude on the planet.
Why?
Now my question is:
“What murder, asswhooping, kidnapping, drug trading, is he affiliated with?
Who came up missing?

How do cats from all of these different cities fear him when no one ever hears about anything he’s done or affiliated with?

Houston cats really know about him.
:lol:
Is everyone else fearing him because they think it’s cool to do?
:lol:

Reactions: BKF

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Both of these niggas know who to truly go hard at and when to stand back and assess the situation. J ain't gonna get at his kids and he ain;t gonna get Weezy paid and Baby ain't gonna do a damn thing either. Saying slick shit on social media is a FAR cry from actually doing something.

Like @I AM GDFOLKS said, if J is gonna do something, then he should just do it.

This. These street cats really only have pull in their cities. Baby will be ok all around the world except Houston. And in the rare case he goes to Houston, he would be ok as long as he got Security. James Prince is ok as long as he doesn't go to New Orleans. On the rare occurrence that he needs to go to New Orleans, he just has to beef up security. These dudes don't really have much power/influence outside their local Metropolitan area.

Reactions: BKF

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Right. Baby is a thorough faggot ass nigga. Coming up, I always heard it was 3 famous people in the south that you wanted NO problems with in the game despite their high profile status. It was J Prince, Baby, and Master P. On their respective turf and areas they represented, they held it DOWN.

And that's the key, Baby has no reason to go to the H.....no business there. It would make it A LOT easier for J to get at him. The same would be for J coming to Baby's stomping grounds.....he has no business there.

Therefore, ain't nobody gonna do shit because it's relatively little they CAN do unless they go into those areas. I see all these Stories about J up in here, but some shit Baby has done is RIGHT up with him. Like J, he has some EXTRA thorough cats around him.
Regarding Master P , he spent about 15 years in the Bay Area and used to get robbed all the time. Until C Murda moved out here. C Murda was not the one to fuck with.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Regarding Master P , he spent about 15 years in the Bay Area and used to get robbed all the time. Until C Murda moved out here. C Murda was not the one to fuck with.
I met a lot of them No Limit cats before... Around the time they was hot my sister went to Xavier University in New Orleans... It would be nothing to see them hanging out on campus... Hell, Kane and Abel were both communications majors just like my sister...

Anyway, I saw C Murder one time. He has to be one of the most intimidating people I've ever met. Everybody else was cool, talking, enjoying themselves.... Not him... Dude didn't smile, smirk, grin... Barely spoke, and always had this stare like he was ready for something to pop off.