J prince with a few words for birdman aka baby

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why does BGOL have so much fear for this dude?
I only hear about him on this website.
What has he done to warrant this much fear from you guys?!​

You either the feds or someone who grew up far from the streets. Every hood cross America has a J. You would know that if you came from somewhere similar. Respect is due without any need to type or write a book. You know or you dont and end up knowing cuz you didnt respect.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
You either the feds or someone who grew up far from the streets. Every hood cross America has a J. You would know that if you came from somewhere similar. Respect is due without any need to type or write a book. You know or you dont and end up knowing cuz you didnt respect.
Tired of cats who think like you.
If you would’ve read he rest of the responses you could’ve saved this reply.

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
I interned at RapALot during the FEDS watching years. That’s really all I’ll say about that, but i bet Baby pay what he owe! Ain’t gonna be on worldstarr or whatever neither but on back channels but he gonna pay ery cent.

Somebody asked about farm? Prince got one of the largest (if not number one he in the top three) cattle farms in Houston you city boys might not understand what that all means but it’s a rather big deal. RapALot Mafia Life!

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
This nigga Baby ain't phased by shit until something happen. Baby got shooters but nothing like J Prince.

Baby dont pay his shooters.
Exactly.
Why are J. Prince, Suge, Birdman and P Diddy bigger than their artists?
A boss moves in silence
J Prince isnt out here like Puff, Suge, or Baby. Not even close. That nigga does move in silence. We know who he is....but where he get his bread from?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
J"s influence goes all the way to LA, he was the one of the ones that gave money to Suge to start Death Row. J has a house in Vegas also so, Baby is limited to the East Coast. The power behind Baby is Slim. Baby did shit in N. O. and got away with because of his older brothers, they where not to be fucked with and where the Original Hot Boys. Just like C-Murder was the muscle behind No Limit, Slim was the power broker for Cash Money.
I also went to school with this cat that work at the rap a lot compound... He told me once that there would be no bad boy records if not for j prince...

spider705

BGOL Investor
I interned at RapALot during the FEDS watching years. That’s really all I’ll say about that, but i bet Baby pay what he owe! Ain’t gonna be on worldstarr or whatever neither but on back channels but he gonna pay ery cent.

Somebody asked about farm? Prince got one of the largest (if not number one he in the top three) cattle farms in Houston you city boys might not understand what that all means but it’s a rather big deal. RapALot Mafia Life!
What years were you there? The dude I'm talking about was there around 98...

Also had another dude that used to work for me around 03, 04.... Lil Spanish dude.... He went to Wheatley's prom in one of J Prince's RR Phantoms. He let him drive it for the night

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Now this makes a little more sense.
The explanations that corny ass, fake GD is giving explains he doesn’t know shit about any affiliates, moves made, or anything. Just typing to sound tough.
Thanks Sherminator!​
This coming from a soft ass nigga that knows nothing about the streets but wants to know about them in detail - ole gangsta movie ass nigga!

What's understood doesn't need to be explained - You should know that right?

Oh yeah, you are real unfamiliar - what we call a victim.

Niggas like you believe shit doesn't exist because you can't google or hear it on a rap album, ole groupie ass bitch!

"We know what Baby has done in the streets"....Do you personally know what has he done groupie?

You Ole:

"Why are people scared of J??
"Who has he killed??"
"What type of drugs does he sell"

Face ass nigga.

Stay in your lane DORK and stop being nosey about shit which doesn't pertain to you.

Last edited:

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
This coming from a soft ass nigga that knows nothing about the streets but wants to know about them in detail - ole gangsta movie ass nigga!

What's understood doesn't need to be explained - You should know that right?

Oh yeah, you are real unfamiliar - what we call a victim.

Niggas like you believe shit doesn't exist because you can't google or hear it on a rap album, ole groupie ass bitch!

"We know what Baby has done in the streets"....Do you personally know what has he done groupie?

You Ole:

"Why are people scared of J??
"Who has he killed??"
"What type of drugs does he sell"

Face ass nigga.

Stay in your lane DORK and stop being nosey about shit which doesn't pertain to you.​
you corny!
7 & Kelly in the D.
No fake here lil’ man.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
PM an exact address square!
You already showed what breed you are....we know what happens from here!
"How many people did he killl, when did he do it?"
SQUARE.​

Cornball...
You’re scared of niggas you’ve never met.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Still haven't put an address on that shit...It's cool, I don't expect you to SQUARE. Fuck the replying nigga...PM the address and lets see what scary is.
I’m currently in Germany Mrs. Doubtfire.
Asking for addresses shows you’re a straight cornball.​

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga hella lame for that long ass post.
I thought he don’t tongue wrestle?
Baby made it clear ain’t no one getting paid ever. (Except AR AB).

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As much as a hate to admit it being from the south, that becoming blood move by Baby at the time, was a very smart move. Might be the only thing saving him at this point. J will get paid, just when and how is the question. J moving on Baby would kinda be like moving on one of his own kids. He is trying every tactic he can to avoid violence, but Baby seems to be immune to threats. Dem NO niggas really are a different breed.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
but you acted like you in detroit.,,scary ass victim!
Its ok you are a square but stay in your lane slut!​

Nah, little man.
I said 7 & Kelly, as in that’s where I grew up.
I hope you’re from Chicago with a name like GDFolks.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
At this point, what can he really do to dude that wouldn't be traced back to him?...even TMZ was covering this ongoing saga a while back...gotta say it's a pretty odd look for a dude that does a good job with staying behind the scenes

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

I worked at the coughee bros studio w Domo some years back

spider705

BGOL Investor
From what he told me, J Prince gave Puff a small loan when Bad Boy was in it's beginning stages... To help get it off the ground...

I'll never forget he explicitly told me that they were about to take a trip to NYC to pay him a visit... He made it seem as if Puff was taking too long with them payments and they had to go remind him it was due.

Last edited: