J prince with a few words for birdman aka baby

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I met a lot of them No Limit cats before... Around the time they was hot my sister went to Xavier University in New Orleans... It would be nothing to see them hanging out on campus... Hell, Kane and Abel were both communications majors just like my sister...

Anyway, I saw C Murder one time. He has to be one of the most intimidating people I've ever met. Everybody else was cool, talking, enjoying themselves.... Not him... Dude didn't smile, smirk, grin... Barely spoke, and always had this stare like he was ready for something to pop off.
Pretty sure he's mentally ill in a serial killer way.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
This. These street cats really only have pull in their cities. Baby will be ok all around the world except Houston. And in the rare case he goes to Houston, he would be ok as long as he got Security. James Prince is ok as long as he doesn't go to New Orleans. On the rare occurrence that he needs to go to New Orleans, he just has to beef up security. These dudes don't really have much power/influence outside their local Metropolitan area.
Kinda like how ain't nobody outside of Detroit is worrying about Trick Trick.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If J Prince was any better why hasn't rap-a-lot done anything bigger than the Geto Boy's?and he robbed them,got Face living in NY,talking about retiring and all types of manic shit.All the artist that has come out of Houston since the late 1990's and early 2000's and none of them has signed to rap-a-lot but when to other gangster's that were a little better like SwishaHouse or stayed independent....

Fuck JPrince I would of did what Big Mike did,set some shit on fire and retire old bitch ass nigga.....

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Kinda like how ain't nobody outside of Detroit is worrying about Trick Trick.

Coincidentally,I was thinking of Trick Trick when I typed my response. He is a good example as well. All of these local dude's power is limited to their city.Even in the case of if someone has to go to their city, the artist can just pay for Security. In Baby's case, he isn't an artist and really doesn't have a reason to go to Houston.Its not like he is being kept from booking a show there.Same with Detroit. I remember when Trick Trick had beef with Jim Jones and got shot IN Detroit. Jim Jones seems to still be doing ok. Remember those Duck Tape cats in ATL saying it was a "no fly zone" for artists unless they paid them? Well artists are still performing in ATL and those Duck Tape dudes are still looking broke.

Freakydieu

OG Lurker
BGOL Investor
J"s influence goes all the way to LA, he was the one of the ones that gave money to Suge to start Death Row. J has a house in Vegas also so, Baby is limited to the East Coast. The power behind Baby is Slim. Baby did shit in N. O. and got away with because of his older brothers, they where not to be fucked with and where the Original Hot Boys. Just like C-Murder was the muscle behind No Limit, Slim was the power broker for Cash Money.

HUNTSVEGAZ

Hip-Hop father
BGOL Investor
My business mgr is from P.A. & came up in Rap a lot in late 80's early 90's. He started in a group called royal flush. He was def in the mix & even put me on the phone with him directly.

That being said..I think j earned every bit of his rep

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor

That’s all totally understandable.
But what have the people around him done?
There’s cats on here from ATL, N.O., Bama, St. Louis, etc. saying things about J Prince like he’s the worst dude on the planet.
Why?
Now my question is:
“What murder, asswhooping, kidnapping, drug trading, is he affiliated with?
Who came up missing?

How do cats from all of these different cities fear him when no one ever hears about anything he’s done or affiliated with?

Houston cats really know about him.
:lol:
Is everyone else fearing him because they think it’s cool to do?
you are obviously not a street nigga and there 's nothing wrong with that but with that being said...the reason you dont understand why Lil J is respected like that is because you wont be able to read about what he has done or does on the internet ANYWHERE..You just have to be on the street level to know or feel it.

I get what you are saying and why but you are out of your league here...you cant understand because your are not in that world.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
you are obviously not a street nigga and there 's nothing wrong with that but with that being said...the reason you dont understand why Lil J is respected like that is because you wont be able to read about what he has done or does on the internet ANYWHERE..You just have to be on the street level to know or feel it.

I get what you are saying and why but you are out of your league here...you cant understand because your are not in that world.​
:hmm:
I’ve heard of things that Big Meech has done.
I’ve heard of things that Baby has done.
I’ve heard of things that Suge Knight has done.
Hell, I’ve heard of things that 50 Cent has done that warrants more fear than “Lil’ J”...

You said all of that just to say nothing that he has done.
I really want to know what this lil’ dude has done.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell, I’ve heard of things that 50 Cent has done that warrants more fear than “Lil’ J”...

Ain't nobody gonna snitch to make you a believer.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor

yeah, i see you still cant comprehend whats going on here..
Have a good evening sir.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
J.Prince has further reach and more influence than Baby. I get your point, but i wouldnt put the two on the same level in that regard.

His reach ain't that great. He's a local thug for the most part just like Baby. As powerful as dudes THINK he is, he will do absolutely NOTHING to Baby and Wayne will not get paid due to anything he does or thinks he can do. I stand by what i said when I said that these kinda dudes KNOW who to really go at and who to not to......It's been 2 years pretty much and Wayne hasn't seen a dime. Wayne has prolly given J some money to try to get him paid......but that's about it. They are on the same level. It's a zero-sum game with these two.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
J"s influence goes all the way to LA, he was the one of the ones that gave money to Suge to start Death Row. J has a house in Vegas also so, Baby is limited to the East Coast. The power behind Baby is Slim. Baby did shit in N. O. and got away with because of his older brothers, they where not to be fucked with and where the Original Hot Boys. Just like C-Murder was the muscle behind No Limit, Slim was the power broker for Cash Money.

On their own, neither of these niggas have pull like that. It's the people around them that make the difference. Baby has Slim and who knows who else, P had C Murder and others, and J has his niggas. I don't see the point in you even mentioning this shit.

That's like when Nipsey and that news anchor got into it after Nipsey said he'd beat his ass. On his own, Nipsey would have got crushed cause he a lil frail nigga who likely has never been in a fair fight in his life. It's the people around him that make the difference.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
His reach ain't that great. He's a local thug for the most part just like Baby.
Nah. This is just factually wrong. Prince has local and national political ties and influence and local , regional and national street and organized crime ties that Baby does not. Im not disputing whether he will or wont physically harm Baby. But i am saying without a doubt that he and Baby are absolutely NOT on the same level as it pertains to street and political influence/ties.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Nah. This is just factually wrong. Prince has local and national political ties and influence and local , regional and national street and organized crime ties that Baby does not. Im not disputing whether he will or wont physically harm Baby. But i am saying without a doubt that he and Baby are absolutely NOT on the same level as it pertains to street and political influence/ties.
yep, and those connects go back 40 years. Im not into thst street shit anymore but back when I was J was running it (dont ask details) for the GDs in over half of the US.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On their own, neither of these niggas have pull like that. It's the people around them that make the difference. Baby has Slim and who knows who else, P had C Murder and others, and J has his niggas. I don't see the point in you even mentioning this shit.

That's like when Nipsey and that news anchor got into it after Nipsey said he'd beat his ass. On his own, Nipsey would have got crushed cause he a lil frail nigga who likely has never been in a fair fight in his life. It's the people around him that make the difference.

Nip is like 6 ft 3in...slim for sure, but I have seen skinny cats sleep huge dudes easy. If your hands work, size isn't a major factor

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
For those saying he is connected to that degree. Will Wayne get paid??? It's not even up for debate as far as him physically harming Baby because we all know that won't happen so I'm leaving that alone.

But will he get paid??? Is his word good that he gave 2 years ago?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For those saying he is connected to that degree. Will Wayne get paid??? It's not even up for debate as far as him physically harming Baby because we all know that won't happen so I'm leaving that alone.

But will he get paid??? Is his word good that he gave 2 years ago?

Baby doesn’t have $50 million to give :dunno:

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered

That’s all totally understandable.
But what have the people around him done?
There’s cats on here from ATL, N.O., Bama, St. Louis, etc. saying things about J Prince like he’s the worst dude on the planet.
Why?
Now my question is:
“What murder, asswhooping, kidnapping, drug trading, is he affiliated with?
Who came up missing?

How do cats from all of these different cities fear him when no one ever hears about anything he’s done or affiliated with?

Houston cats really know about him.
Is everyone else fearing him because they think it’s cool to do?

Nah, even in reading the autobiography of pimp c that nigga j had big money on deck, and he didn’t get it because he saved his money up and bought a lotto ticket, nigga was moving work to make his fortunes and then legitimized it, he literally beat a dea investigation by calling Maxine waters

This dudes reach is far, the way he operates you won’t hear what he can do, or has done, but it’s a reason when he hollered at P when he was beefing with pimp, P pretty much deaded that shit asap

It’s a reason Floyd mayweather ran that money to him

Pretty much this.....

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Ok, I can appreciate that straight forward answer without the fluff most cats are putting on it.
i compare it to when Russia amd the US were at "war".
Both sides were doing a lot of tongue wrassling but didnt do shit!

Truth be told that they were each able to push that nuke button but at the end of the day both sides didnt want any of that shit!

J is the king of intimidation...i dont think he understands that its not workimg on Stunna.

noriega

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck all that back and forth shit.....wheres all that gangsta shit they be talking bout!?!? I remember they slapped jimmy the henchmen son.... Somebody died behind that!....

Now this nigga done threatened Baby's children... What part of the game is that?? They've both done fed a lot of people...interesting...

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Nah, even in reading the autobiography of pimp c that nigga j had big money on deck, and he didn’t get it because he saved his money up and bought a lotto ticket, nigga was moving work to make his fortunes and then legitimized it, he literally beat a dea investigation by calling Maxine waters

This dudes reach is far, the way he operates you won’t hear what he can do, or has done, but it’s a reason when he hollered at P when he was beefing with pimp, P pretty much deaded that shit asap

It’s a reason Floyd mayweather ran that money to him

Pretty much this.....​

Now this makes a little more sense.
The explanations that corny ass, fake GD is giving explains he doesn’t know shit about any affiliates, moves made, or anything. Just typing to sound tough.
Thanks Sherminator!​