Houston - Drop your gems here.

CUB2006

Banned
I love the D-Bar on Dowling.. My nigga let me park right out front, 3 bottles, smoke, sip drank in there AEthing!!

We alway have fun in that bitch and its super HOOOOOODDD!!!

I usually tell a really bad bitch to met me there because they only darkies and Lacefront weave wearing hoes :smh::smh::smh:

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love the D-Bar on Dowling.. My nigga let me park right out front, 3 bottles, smoke, sip drank in there AEthing!!

We alway have fun in that bitch and its super HOOOOOODDD!!!

I usually tell a really bad bitch to met me there because they only darkies and Lacefront weave wearing hoes :smh::smh::smh:

I went in there once. Never again gotdamnit. The broads were broke, thirsty, and dusty. Pig-Pen ass bitches.

Pig-pen_peanuts.PNG

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey Cub...gave D-Bar another chance. Some thickems in here tonight. Gonna post up in front, eatin some bbq, and see what I can pull.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Mp Ray

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Moving to the Katy area in a few weeks....a pimp need to learn everything I can.

Im 27 and I do clubs, strip clubs, bars etc...

Any info on the whole area would be appreciated, especially where NOT to take my black ass...dont wanna have to 40 cal nobody for no foolishness...

Thanks for any help fam

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Moving to the Katy area in a few weeks....a pimp need to learn everything I can.

Any info on the whole area would be appreciated, especially where NOT to take my black ass...dont wanna have to 40 cal nobody for no foolishness...

Thanks for any help fam

Ain't none of that shit in Katy, homeboy :lol:
It's pretty much a Lilly white suburb with a few other races sprinkled in
You gotta drive into the city to hit up the clubs and bars

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thanks for any help fam

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thanks for any help fam

Mp Ray

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I heard that, but where the info at fam, where ARE the spots I should hit???

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I heard that, but where the info at fam, where ARE the spots I should hit???

Hop on I-10 and hit up Washington ave in the Heights and you see a variety of different races of women at the bars and clubs. You can also roll downtown on the weekends, there's plenty of spots. Try the Horn on the Richmond Avenue. Also the Galleria area has some nice upscale spots. I know I'm missing some spots because I haven't stepped out in a while but that's all I can think of right now. Check out indmix.com to see what's popping out here. Houston is filled with nice spots for young professional brothas.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drink Houston is kinda lively tonight. Nice mix of black and latina dimes in here. Come on out bgol....they're ready.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drink Houston is kinda lively tonight. Nice mix of black and latina dimes in here. Come on out bgol....they're ready.

I don't like their bullshit dress code at Drink Houston.
Last time I went there they told me I couldn't get in with a polo shirt on....WTF? :confused:
I had to go to the Walmart near by and buy a damn $10 (overpriced) button down shirt :smh:

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't like their bullshit dress code at Drink Houston.
Last time I went there they told me I couldn't get in with a polo shirt on....WTF? :confused:
I had to go to the Walmart near by and buy a damn $10 (overpriced) button down shirt :smh:

They tried to play me like that too the first time I went. I promptly drove my ass over to the 3rd and had a ball.

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
I have yet to hit up drinks yet.... i really am not a mixxed crowd type of person. I prefer mostly if not exclusively Black.

I been laying low for a minute now.. I heard Drake was popping last night... I may get back out there in a few more weeks.

Also that new strip club across the street from Scotts suppose to be on point. When I get back out there i will let yall know for sure....

kingleo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All bs aside my niggaz it might not be your thing but man go to the Starbucks on Westheimer and Post Oak any evening of the week especially Friday and Saturday night...closes at 2am every night and open 24hrs on wknds...place stays full of college dimes and foreign chicks...I've pulled some winners outta there man Colombian and all :yes:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All bs aside my niggaz it might not be your thing but man go to the Starbucks on Westheimer and Post Oak any evening of the week especially Friday and Saturday night...closes at 2am every night and open 24hrs on wknds...place stays full of college dimes and foreign chicks...I've pulled some winners outta there man Colombian and all :yes:

Man, I don't even drink coffee but I know them Starbucks (especially in the Galleria area) stay having some fine-as hoes :yes:

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
What's up Houston i am back at it ..Halloween party tonight bitches galore in here.

Annual Mike Lip/B.Toliver Halloween COSTUME party@Mercer Lounge FRIDAY Oct 28th (3302 Mercer St) FREE all night 9pm to 2am. $5 ciroc/henn/crown shots til 12.

If you can check us out.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's goin down at the Mac Lounge on Westheimer. So many super bad chicks....gotdamn these bitches smell good.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Come on Fam, them the same hoes that be at the Venue, Scotts, and the Horn. I was just at a party at Mercer Lounge, and you get a lot of the downtown crowd their but its all the same no matter what.

The crowd isn't the same.

I went to Scott's last Thursday, then the HSC event on Friday and it was a different crowd....totally different.

I've gone to a few of these Houston Social Circle events before and the majority of the people there are professionals.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
hit micheal's on 59 for lunch on a friday :dance: mad bitches, buffet for 4 bucks beer 1buck, man i had a blast :yes:

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
At the Natural Hair show at reliant center going on today and tomorrow. This placed is packed with women.