Houston - Drop your gems here.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
713motoring On the corner of Richmond and Fountainview. Just got some fly ass rims for my Infiniti......Black owned and they do everything.

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
Whip cream show with @beautydiorxxx at @ClubOnyxHouston tonight Showtime at midnight
club onyx
ClubOnyxHouston club onyx
Encore tonight Cherokee D'Ass and Beauty Dior if you missed last night you dont wantto miss tonight @clubonyxhouston..

Thinking about falling up in there.. I know them muthafuckas going to charge a 20 or 25 dollar cover....

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whip cream show with @beautydiorxxx at @ClubOnyxHouston tonight Showtime at midnight
club onyx
ClubOnyxHouston club onyx
Encore tonight Cherokee D'Ass and Beauty Dior if you missed last night you dont wantto miss tonight @clubonyxhouston..

Thinking about falling up in there.. I know them muthafuckas going to charge a 20 or 25 dollar cover....

I was going, but fell asleep. :smh: How was it? It bet it was some major league trickin goin on up in there.

Zei

Rising Star
Registered
Mona Lisa lounge at city Center on I-10 and Beltway 8.

Cool ass chill spot, no cover.

Gems EVERYWHERE on Fridays and Saturdays.....:smh::smh:

It's not even funny.

Over by memorial city mall right

Zanzibar off Westheimer. Black owned and good folks there.

Yea that spot is nice

Went to Carringtons Saturday with my nigga.......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

There were way too many ghetto princesses all over the place. This being my 1st time in side Carro, I had a fucking blast!!! :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:Bitches were all over me and my nigga.. He goes frequently, I guess me being the "new face" them hoe were really feeling me... I may go back before the year ends...

:yes:

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
I'm out at schlitterbahn in Galveston today..the look is a good one..I got season passes to, so I will be back.

K Luv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Went to this little chill spot last night called the Loft off commenwealth and West Gray, had a good time, dj was spinning all kinds of stuff too

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Went to this little chill spot last night called the Loft off commenwealth and West Gray, had a good time, dj was spinning all kinds of stuff too

That area is for broke mofo's acting like they got bank. I know to many folks who hang out there all the time fronting. I got a homey that talks about that area all the time. :smh::smh::smh:

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
OMG HOUSTON...it's going down at Hotel Derek tonight ..every bad bitch in the city is here...

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grooves. They're in here....all shapes and sizes of fine-ness. Fat hoes on deck too for the chubb lovers.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
713motoring On the corner of Richmond and Fountainview. Just got some fly ass rims for my Infiniti......Black owned and they do everything.

My buddies own 713. If you want to buy rims at the cheapeast price go to Space City Wheels.....folks come from Louisiana because prices are so good there. I paid 1,800 for my 24 s on my work truck.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My buddies own 713. If you want to buy rims at the cheapeast price go to Space City Wheels.....folks come from Louisiana because prices are so good there. I paid 1,800 for my 24 s on my work truck.

Do they fix rims for the low too? I hit a pothole and bent one.

Hell, I just hope this shit is fixable...

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$1800..dang

Im there...:dance:
22's was like 1,200 to 1,400 if my memory was correct.
Shit my co worker got 26's for 2,500 from them which is real cheap. I think the guy you want to talk to is Tony.

http://spacecitywheel.com/

my wheels
colt45.jpg

noriega

Rising Star
Registered
I'm only in town for tonight. What's shaking tonight. 25 years old. Attire gonna be on grown man status. So no where is outta bounds

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
I hear Grooves suppose to be popping tonight... The Jazz Festival is going on so downtown should be lively not sure which spots...

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
A good spot to live and raise a family? Yes

A good spot to party and club if you're single? No

Agreed, but Sugar Land is not to far a drive from all the happening spots so its a good spot to live. No public transportation is in Sugar Land so that should tell you something.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A good spot to live and raise a family? Yes

A good spot to party and club if you're single? No

This.

Only thing I do in Sugar Land nightlife-wise is hit BJ's on hwy 6. Bad chicks are always in there, good food, and the atmosphere is chill.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed, but Sugar Land is not to far a drive from all the happening spots so its a good spot to live. No public transportation is in Sugar Land so that should tell you something.

This.

Only thing I do in Sugar Land nightlife-wise is hit BJ's on hwy 6. Bad chicks are always in there, good food, and the atmosphere is chill.

Town Square in Sugarland is not bad either on some nights.
Pete & Shortey's is a nice sports bar in the area, but it looks like they are closed now :(
You gotta make that drive on 59 into town if you really wanna get down

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Up in GOLDDIGGERS ..over off Stella link BNC...good look tonight..

:lol::lol:I been to that spot...butt naked hoes :yes::yes: i remember getting a dance in there....the chick was mad sweaty though...:smh::smh:but i like the spot man...nice hole in the wall.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol:I been to that spot...butt naked hoes :yes::yes: i remember getting a dance in there....the chick was mad sweaty though...:smh::smh:but i like the spot man...nice hole in the wall.

Yea it used to be an outdoor ice house. Cool lil hood spot so watch your back. To many young nigga hoodlum types in there. Honestly I rather go somewhere nice.

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
Yea it used to be an outdoor ice house. Cool lil hood spot so watch your back. To many young nigga hoodlum types in there. Honestly I rather go somewhere nice.

It's definitely a hood spot but I been in there a few times and have not had any trouble from the youngins in there. If you focused on the butt naked bitches in there i am not sure how some youngins can cause you problems. I am far from a hood dude, but i show no fear and maybe thats why i have not had any issues. If you go in there scared and uncomfortable and not focusing on the bitches you just might get your ass whooped. LOL