Houston - Drop your gems here.

kayboy

Star
Registered
Sugar Land Town Center -

Photo gallery

if you're looking for a laid back place to hang out with your girl. Free concerts, live bands, sports bars, restaurants, wine tasting, the list goes on.

kayboy

Star
Registered
Scores Cabaret

Not exactly the best strip club in the world, but if you're looking for black girls in the H-Town, you couldn't do worse. Decent talent. Totally nude. Been going there for years and never witnessed a fight, and a little paper goes rather far.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
That is DEF a budget strip club. LOL.

You forgot the best fucking part...BYOB. Shit, I still remember All-Star weekend when the baddest bitches were around and we was trading drinks for dances.

Shit, I still got a couple free entry passes and haven't been there in a good year.

kayboy

Star
Registered
ive been thinking about moving to Sugar Land can you all tell me how the area/community is for blacks?

I've lived in Sugar Land for 8 years. Never had any problems. It's very cosmopolitan. Every neighborhood has its fair share of Brothers, CACs, Indians and Orientals. One notable difference is there are fewer Hispanics here than there are in Houston.

Pros and Cons:
Property taxes are higher than in Houston, and if you work in Houston, you'll have a longer commute. On the other hand the schools are much better, police are extremely polite and emergency response is first class. Overall, a very kid friendly city.

kayboy

Star
Registered
Kayboy said it best. Also, don't be fooled. All schools aren't equal though. And the commute is hell.

Come on Leroy. The commute's not that bad. Typically 30 - 35 minutes to get downtown during rush hour. There's also the park & ride @ West Bellfort - and whole lot of Van Pool options.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sugar Land Town Center -

Photo gallery

if you're looking for a laid back place to hang out with your girl. Free concerts, live bands, sports bars, restaurants, wine tasting, the list goes on.

I used to like the Bar called Loggio's till they started tripping on a dress code. They turned me away when I was wearing some CK jeans. WTF @ Calvin Klein jeans. One of the best spots in Houston is in the Village. My friend works at Brian O'neill and drink prices are hella cheap.
Dave n Buster's is a cool little spot.

kayboy

Star
Registered
can someone reccomend anything on the north side?

<<<Don't fuck with that side of town.

Really? I beg to differ. Granted, the Greenspoint area is a mess, but the rest of the northside is just sizzling. There are gems along the 1965 corridor - the only problem is you don't find a lot of brothers patronizing them. There's also a lot of fine places in the Woodlands, if you know how to find them. Humble too has its gems - like Sherlocks.

Hey, check out DB Coopers Mansion on 45 - I haven't been but I hear the action's good on Saturday afternoons.

Last edited:

Keyser Soze

Potential Star
Registered
Can anyone recommend decent locales to move where the area isn't saturated with crime and dumb ninja shit? thanks

kayboy

Star
Registered
Can anyone recommend decent locales to move where the area isn't saturated with crime and dumb ninja shit? thanks

If commuting is not an issue, then your best bets would be the suburbs: Sugar Land, Katy Area. If you have to be close to downtown, the Heights would be a good but pricey option.

youngfocus

Youngfocus ya heard!
Platinum Member
What about Cypress Tx? I'm moving to Tx soon and trying to figure out where to live. Any info. plan on attending PVAMU.

PointyHeadPimp

Support BGOL
Registered
The clubs here are kinda wack if you're looking for upscale unless you go to a bar. If you're under 30 I'd recommend the Drake. Older crowd at Grooves is cool. I'm gonna hit scores soon.

30-suits

Star
Registered
What about Cypress Tx? I'm moving to Tx soon and trying to figure out where to live. Any info. plan on attending PVAMU.

if u going to pv trust u dont need to ever step of campus for anything, baddest hoes and with u being in the middle of no were they have no choice but to fuck, lil piece of advice look for hoes that are from as far away as possible they will become dependent on u for friendship sex and almost anything else. I personally went to tsu but my freshman and sophomore ear i spent so much time at pv people thought i wen there

Solomon Grundy

Support BGOL
Registered
<<<Don't fuck with that side of town. :smh:

Come'on man...depends on where you go...Are you really saying that there aren't parts on the sw that are just as bad? Try the Woodlands mall area about 30 mins north of downtown. Wolfies is an excellent place for crawfish, and UFC/WWE pay per views...usually free, sometimes 3 bucks. Depending on how the owners feel. WWE is usuallly free, but they charge for UFC. Club life is low though.. You got Division one if you just really want to have a decent time and see a "little bit of work". There's a new lounge right south of Tomball on Louetta in the Vintage Park shopping center. Mixed crowd.

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
<<<Don't fuck with that side of town. :smh:

I have to agree, I been in Houston since 06' and i still don't fuck with the North side. I really don't know my way around the North, other to the house of the chick i smashing off Tidwell. I never here anyone saying they going party on the North side, unless it is at someone's house.

When it comes to club... I can say this without a doubt, There is not a club in the city fucking with THE DRAKE on Friday night. I will put money on it. If you want to see bitches on a Friday night, Drake is the place to be, plus they do Free RSVP every Friday barring the appearance of some celebrity. Friday night at Grooves is good as well, but given the choice, I would choose The Drake every time. You have to get to Drake by 11:30 because after that Parking is going to be damn near impossible less you pay 20$ to Park and then 20$ to get in. You already out of 40$ and you have not stepped in the club.

Saturday night use to be the Sky Bar, but that mofo is closed now, and the shit he doing at the sports bar is not whats up.

PointyHeadPimp

Support BGOL
Registered
I went to Club Onyx the other day...There was a nice assortment of bad chicks, but it's hella expensive and not really worth the money. The interior is in need of some rehab.

CUB2006

Banned
Went to Carringtons Saturday with my nigga.......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

There were way too many ghetto princesses all over the place. This being my 1st time in side Carro, I had a fucking blast!!! :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:Bitches were all over me and my nigga.. He goes frequently, I guess me being the "new face" them hoe were really feeling me... I may go back before the year ends...

bksoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just touched down in houston be here for a week on biz. Need some spots fellas help your boy out. is scores hot? whats a good bar to catch a couple of honies out here?

lowkeygee

Star
Registered
Yo! You might think I'm crazy for saying this... But check out Frys electronics store on swfwy 59 & Murphy... Go for the items, but they always seem to have fine bytches working there. At least when I go on Fridays ... Lol!

For real though check it out on your way to BJ's on Hwy 6 &59 in sugarland.