Houston - Drop your gems here.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hit micheal's on 59 for lunch on a friday :dance: mad bitches, buffet for 4 bucks beer 1buck, man i had a blast :yes:

Chicas Locas is the new name for Michael's...used to go there all the time back in the day
It's pretty much all Latinas up in there...some hot....some not so much
Colorado is right down the freeway too :dance:

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
Tomorrow is Black Heritage Day at the RODEO.... the women, the bitches and the hoes will be out! Then you already know Carr.. and Maxwells is around the corner!! Azul is in the area as well..... But John Legend will bring all the hoes out...

Dawgnme

Rising Star
OG Investor
whats there to get into on a Thursday or Friday in houston

The AKAs in town this weekend, homie - their regional conference or some shit. House of Blues Friday and the F Bar on Saturday for a day party. Supposed to be this model chick from Sam Houston in on the shit and doing shuttle service from the host hotel. I went to their last regional in Dallas and I 'aint never seen so many dimes in one place at one time - bet Ima be all up in that bitch!

Edit: Just found this little ass flyer

3151144157-2.jpg

Last edited:

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The AKAs in town this weekend, homie - their regional conference or some shit. House of Blues Friday and the F Bar on Saturday for a day party. Supposed to be this model chick from Sam Houston in on the shit and doing shuttle service from the host hotel. I went to their last regional in Dallas and I 'aint never seen so many dimes in one place at one time - bet Ima be all up in that bitch!

Edit: Just found this little ass flyer

3151144157-2.jpg

yeap they were at the Hilton that i work at!! i am so glad them hoes are gone!!:dance::dance: but damn they were some cuties though..even if they were annoying as hell.

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
What's the word with Foxxy's on S. Post Oak?

I love foxxy's my favorite club besides Gold Diggers over on Stella Link. Foxxy's is best on Five dollar Tuesday or any weekend night. The hoes are average to on point but most are average and they ALL are selling that pussy.

kayboy

Star
Registered
I love foxxy's my favorite club besides Gold Diggers over on Stella Link. Foxxy's is best on Five dollar Tuesday or any weekend night. The hoes are average to on point but most are average and they ALL are selling that pussy.

:D:D:D:D That's what i saw. $5 lapdances and $3.50 drinks till 9.

H.Clarke

Rising Star
Registered
Just got home from Fetish on Fountainview (across the street from Scott gertner's sportsbar)

had a damn good time.. :D

I been missing the old Harlem Knights days.

think this is as close as its gonna get, much better than ONYX.

ho's started getting naked around 2:30 or 3am. BYOB until 2am & after 2 they was serving hen, ciroc, crown etc for $10

shit kinda costly, like ONYX, but them ho's fine as hell and when dudes start throw'n that cash, the ho's started gettin buck naked!

LegalMoney

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Houston heads, I'm planning a trip for Allstar Weekend 2013. Looks like most of the hotels downtown are booked. I found nice hotel in a place called the Galleria. It says 7 miles from downtown, but for the locals, if we stay there can we get into the shenanigans downtown? Is there anything popping in the Galleria area?

Thanks family.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Houston heads, I'm planning a trip for Allstar Weekend 2013. Looks like most of the hotels downtown are booked. I found nice hotel in a place called the Galleria. It says 7 miles from downtown, but for the locals, if we stay there can we get into the shenanigans downtown? Is there anything popping in the Galleria area?

Thanks family.

The Galleria will be the spot to be during All-Star Weekend.
I know it was last time we had the All-Star game down here.
Be sure to hit up the Galleria mall, there's mad hoes there.
Scott Gertner's is a nice spot too.
Downtown is kind of dead anyways.
You probably lucked up not getting a hotel there and if you must go downtown it's not too far (by Houston standards), just make sure you have a car because public transportation sucks down here.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went into to the VIP area in the back near the bar for the 1st time a few weeks ago.
Needless to say, I'll be going back there next chance I get :cool:

Another spot off 59 and Bissonnet called the men's palace/resort is another spot to attend. All Mexican and Latin type girls. Dollar beers:yes:

LegalMoney

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Galleria will be the spot to be during All-Star Weekend.
I know it was last time we had the All-Star game down here.
Be sure to hit up the Galleria mall, there's mad hoes there.
Scott Gertner's is a nice spot too.
Downtown is kind of dead anyways.
You probably lucked up not getting a hotel there and if you must go downtown it's not too far (by Houston standards), just make sure you have a car because public transportation sucks down here.

Thanks fam! Looks like the Galleria it is then!

K Luv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cool spot called Mezzanine Lounge on Greenbriar n 59. Mixed crowd, has karaoke on weekends. Also shows UFC events for free. Prices are cool and food is straight

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cool spot called Mezzanine Lounge on Greenbriar n 59. Mixed crowd, has karaoke on weekends. Also shows UFC events for free. Prices are cool and food is straight

aka where uppity negroes go who think they've made it

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
Bro. Umar Johnson is speaking tonight at the Khepera Bookstore at 7pm located at

4822 Martin Luther King @ OST
Houston, Texas 77021

$10 to get in.

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man i am broke this weekend...:smh::smh:not trying to hit all those clubs and pay 150 to get in...i will check this thread to see whats poppin..

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anywhere in the Galleria, especially the mall, will be popping this weekend

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Places to go.... (Just off the top of my head pm me if you want more details.)

Galleria: unless you hitting up the mall or can get into any of the hotel parties (hint the omni has a club called the black swan in the basement) there really isn't much over there anymore outside of bellvidare and Scott's.

Washington Ave: the new club/bar scene. Predominantly white but they will change it up this weekend to get that paper.

Midtown: what wash ave was 4 years ago, still some cool spots there.

Med Center/ Montrose: Hotel Zsa Za will be throwing something and although Montrose is the gay district their maybe something over there to accommodate all star.

Upper Kirby: Geneaves in the shopping complex that has Eddie V's will have something along with that club that use to be funeral home with a pool in it. Other bars there as well.

City Center: try Straits.

Rice Village: will have something those uppity white folks love money to!!!:lol:

Downtown: self explanatory, the game is at the Toyota center, so it will be popping.

If you get the chance stop by Davenports (Shepard and 59) or the Marquess II off Kirby south of 59. STRONGEST DRINKS IN HOUSTON.

HAPPY HUNTING!:cheers:

*two cents*