getting too comfortable

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
lolz20catti4.jpg

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
Where's the fucking moderation in here??? People telling others to kill themselves?? All this shit being talked?? A nigga got a 1 month ban for posting a pic of an cartoon hugging the air and all this shit slides. And it ain't just in this thread. Shit has been going on for a minute. Fucking double standard and shit.

Angry ass niggas need to pump y'all brakes.
theultimatewarrior.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:eek:

Damn Lady Sting, that thing is loaded huh??

**blip!** **blip!** two quiet shots and order is restored. :eek:

Big Preme

Star
Registered
Who would've thought that a thread that started out talking about farting and burping around your S.O. would end with 2 members being banned for a week? I guess Bigirl got what she wanted when she threw the F.T.P rock.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ming! I went back to see what started all this cuz last I look they were talking about whether wearing satin bonnets to your mans house was acceptable and then I saw Desire call bigirl a:

"bitter ass hermaphrodite bitch man"

:confused: WTF!:smh:

Somebody pass the spliff please.

WTF?! Are you shittin' me?

This occasion calls for breaking out an oldie-but-goodie...

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

PrincessC

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
ladies...at point in a relationship do you get comfortable with the guy your with

when i mean get comfortable i mean do stuff like
wear sweats
no make up
wrap your hair/tie your hair up
poop/fart/burp

men...at what point do u feel its appropriate for women to get comfortable?

I try to look somewhat presentable in front of a guy for the entire relationship, not just until I snag him. But you can't be a dime all the time. I try to never look busted, man or no man.

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
wave.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
It was only a matter of time before a cat fight like that happened.

I'm surprised it didn't happen any sooner to be honest.

DeSiRe was too damn old to be arguing with bigirl like that.

:smh:

AARP card carriers arguing with disgruntled women from the caribbean over trivial shit.

Only on BGOL.

What in the HELL is going on in here?! I don't mind chicks fighting, but I'd atleast like a to see a tittie pop out! This arguing on the internet shit is lame as fuck. :hmm:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What in the HELL is going on in here?! I don't mind chicks fighting, but I'd atleast like a to see a tittie pop out! This arguing on the internet shit is lame as fuck. :hmm:

Dude... This is no different from BGOL.... They are all dudes... Or suppose to be dudes… So let these ladies be and allow them to sort it out on their own… Everything will be cool in the end…

:cool:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
I was asked very nicely by a member of this forum to either delete the thread or remove the sparring match between bigirl and DeSiRe, because they find it offensive and takes away from the thread.

Ladies your thoughts please.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Ladyscopio, you did the right thing, sweetie.

Bigirl, I like you and think you have a cool mentality, but there are times you go too far. I'm not saying you started this, but you're mature enough to not respond.

DeSire, I do not you well enough but you WTF was this about..?
Grow the fuck up!

YOU SISTAS MUST LEARN TO STICK TOGETHER.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I was asked very nicely by a member of this forum to either delete the thread or remove the sparring match between bigirl and DeSiRe, because they find it offensive and takes away from the thread.

You know what your the mod. You did what you had and needed to do. We dont need that bullshit cat fighting over here. That is what is expected of us....Just look how many have come over to post random bullshit since they got banned...But we are the petty bitches.:smh:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor

Personally, I am tired of the bickering period. I just think the posts should have been deleted or they at least be warned. I know bigirl was not the only one to say Desire was a FTP. But in this case I agree BiGirl set everything in motion. You are always going to have conflict on this board,but it is how you choose to deal with it, and in this case both women went about it the wrong way.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

Why would you exclude the men??? Are you saying OUR opinions aren't worthy? Are we second-class citizens on SOL?? 3/5 of a poster? WTF?

Ladyscopio, you did the right thing, sweetie.

Bigirl, I like you and think you have a cool mentality, but there are times you go too far. I'm not saying you started this, but you're mature enough to not respond.

DeSire, I do not you well enough but you WTF was this about..?
Grow the fuck up!

YOU SISTAS MUST LEARN TO STICK TOGETHER.

But she did start it, out of nowhere. And this ain't the first time. BiGirl and I have made our peace, but this shit has happened more than once and while, essentially I don't care, I'm a man of principles. Though I think a warning would've been the best here.

Personally, I am tired of the bickering period. I just think the posts should have been deleted or they at least be warned. I know bigirl was not the only one to say Desire was a FTP. But in this case I agree BiGirl set everything in motion. You are always going to have conflict on this board,but it is how you choose to deal with it, and in this case both women went about it the wrong way.

Ok, but DeSiRe posted pics with her name on it, which is more than I can say for some, AND there is a no "gender-questioning" policy, so there should be NO ONE calling ANYONE an FTP. Am I right? Or can only certain people call certain people FTP's??

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Why would you exclude the men??? Are you saying OUR opinions aren't worthy? Are we second-class citizens on SOL?? 3/5 of a poster? WTF?

But she did start it, out of nowhere. And this ain't the first time. BiGirl and I have made our peace, but this shit has happened more than once and while, essentially I don't care, I'm a man of principles. Though I think a warning would've been the best here.

Ok, but DeSiRe posted pics with her name on it, which is more than I can say for some, AND there is a no "gender-questioning" policy, so there should be NO ONE calling ANYONE an FTP. Am I right? Or can only certain people call certain people FTP's??

That was my point. I said she wasn't the only one who called Desire a FTP. But the thread was getting out of hand and LS is the mod,so whether we like it or not.It is what it is

SuchATease

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
lol, I've been with my man for some time now so I figured aye, I'm pretty comfortable with him. So we in the car coming from dinner last night and the stuffed salmon I ate wasn't sitting well and I had gas like crazy!!!..

So at first I tried to hold it in thinking maybe it would go away WRONG! so I started to let it out little by little. I was hoping that my sweater dress would absord some of the smell WRONG again. :smh:

He was on the phone talking so I just rolled the window down and let loose!! oh my belly felt so much better. I guess he caught wind of the smell and the next thing I know he turns to me and says "Baby you smell that"? I just sat still and pretended like I didn't hear him :o. Then I let loose and again and he turned to me with the most crazy look on his face! like "Baby wtf?! damnnnn, you okay over there? I was so embarrased. I said I'm so sorry but my stomach is really gassy. He just laughed and rolled his window down...

Now that's love... :yes:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
lol, I've been with my man for some time now so I figured aye, I'm pretty comfortable with him. So we in the car coming from dinner last night and the stuffed salmon I ate wasn't sitting well and I had gas like crazy!!!..

So at first I tried to hold it in thinking maybe it would go away WRONG! so I started to let it out little by little. I was hoping that my sweater dress would absord some of the smell WRONG again. :smh:

He was on the phone talking so I just rolled the window down and let loose!! oh my belly felt so much better. I guess he caught wind of the smell and the next thing I know he turns to me and says "Baby you smell that"? I just sat still and pretended like I didn't hear him :o. Then I let loose and again and he turned to me with the most crazy look on his face! like "Baby wtf?! damnnnn, you okay over there? I was so embarrased. I said I'm so sorry but my stomach is really gassy. He just laughed and rolled his window down...

:hmm:

followup

BGOL Investor

I think you should get rid of posts that are not on topic in this particular thread (not a precedent for other threads that go to the left)

That's nasty girl, but I understand :lol:

:lol::lol::roflmao::roflmao:

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor

Delete the posts not the thread. This is a funny thread topic and those of us in relationship can surely relate. Let that be some closure on a catty and inappropriate interlude.

Way to get back on topic SuchA!
:lol::lol::lol::lol: