getting too comfortable

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
ladies...at point in a relationship do you get comfortable with the guy your with

when i mean get comfortable i mean do stuff like
wear sweats
no make up
wrap your hair/tie your hair up
poop/fart/burp

men...at what point do u feel its appropriate for women to get comfortable?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
ladies...at point in a relationship do you get comfortable with the guy your with

wear sweats
no make up
poop/fart/burp

:hmm: This is a joke right? :hmm:

followup

BGOL Investor
:hmm: This is a joke right? :hmm:

Hahahahaha!!!

@ Desire: except for the pooping/farting (which I never think is cool) I do all the rest from the start. If anybody visits me at my home, they're libel to find me all kinds of chilling in sweats, hair in braids, scarf. I don't wear make up unless it's a special occasion.

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
Except for the fart/poop I dont mind a girl doing the rest early in getting to know her. That shows she feels comfortable with me and herself.​

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
for me it really depends on how much i like the guy and how long we been together

if i like him alot and everything is pretty new (couple months) he will NOT see me with my hair wrapped...no makeup...or sweats...and that goes for anytime...2am or 2pm im going to be cute

now farting and pooping...i dont think its very lady like to do it...i did have a boyfriend who didnt care...we would be cuddling and he would fart on me...i wouldnt get mad...id just get even:D

for me it really depends on how much i like the guy and how long we been together

if i like him alot and everything is pretty new (couple months) he will NOT see me with my hair wrapped...no makeup...or sweats...and that goes for anytime...2am or 2pm im going to be cute

now farting and pooping...i dont think its very lady like to do it...i did have a boyfriend who didnt care...we would be cuddling and he would fart on me...i wouldnt get mad...id just get even:D

:smh: And women do fart stinker than men.:smh::lol:

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered

If a girl farted on me she is getting the :hmm: look. But as far as the being "cute" at all times, I dont understand that. If you come to my house to chill or watch a movie I am gonna be comfortable, probably in some sweats or basketball shorts and t shirt or beater or something like that. There is no need to be looking made up all the time.​

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
If a girl farted on me she is getting the :hmm: look. But as far as the being "cute" at all times, I dont understand that. If you come to my house to chill or watch a movie I am gonna be comfortable, probably in some sweats or basketball shorts and t shirt or beater or something like that. There is no need to be looking made up all the time.​

ok but would she get the :hmm: look if she didnt fart on you...but under the covers with you :D

and i understand what u saying about chillin watching a movie...

chances are ima still be in heels...lip gloss and hair done...u cant be caught slippin these days

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
ok but would she get the :hmm: look if she didnt fart on you...but under the covers with you :D

and i understand what u saying about chillin watching a movie...

chances are ima still be in heels...lip gloss and hair done...u cant be caught slippin these days
The silent killer ones from under the covers are even worse.:lol:

Maybe I am a different kind of man or something cuz I will still think a girl look good if she come to my house in some sweats and her hair wrapped up. If you look good, you look good in sweats, heels, or whatever.​

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Dudes who fart under the covers are cursed out and not invited back.

bigirl

BGOL Investor
I will not fart in front of anyone I will go outside or to a different room.

YouLikeMyStyle

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

wear sweats
no make up

poop/fart/burp

The stuff I highlighted is not "getting too comfortable" to me. Sweats are acceptable to wear; I dont wear make up; and if that guy I'm dating wants my hair to keep looking good, he betta not have a problem with me wrapping my hair up!

Poop/fart/burp, however, is reserved for when I am committed to soemone and reallllly comfortable with them. But that also goes for my girls...we dont do that ish around each other either!

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
The silent killer ones from under the covers are even worse.:lol:

Maybe I am a different kind of man or something cuz I will still think a girl look good if she come to my house in some sweats and her hair wrapped up. If you look good, you look good in sweats, heels, or whatever.​

so if a chick comes over...her hair is in a ponytail...shes wearing sweats and a tshirt u would think thats sexy?

what if she proceeds to wrap her hair like this

showimage.php
:lol:

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
so if a chick comes over...her hair is in a ponytail...shes wearing sweats and a tshirt u would think thats sexy?

what if she proceeds to wrap her hair like this

showimage.php
:lol:

Alright you have taken it to an extreme. Dont come over like that but you dont have to be all "made up" like you about to go to the club either becuz I most likely will be in some sweats and a t shirt if we just chillin at my house. Just be decent. . . .and dont fart around me or try to fart and act like you didnt, thats even worse.​

Harlem's Angel

Fuck Off!!
BGOL Investor
Yall buggin lol......

1. I never wear make up
2. I don't own a pair of sweats so I just wear his.
3. If he can mess your hair up doin what it does then he can see it wrapped up.
4. I am not about to kill myself trying to disguise a fart! Just say excuse me. I will hold my poop though. I don't think its right to blow up someone's bathroom.

.... oh and if he farts on me I'm wit you Desire.... Its on!:lol:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
This thread is going in a different direction :smh:

Damn sure is....

I guess I get comfortable kinda early in a relationship. I don't wear makeup like that and I don't wear sweats, don't do that whole pooping/farting thing in front of people (I'd never blow up some dudes bathroom). If he comes over, he can expect to see me in some yoga pants, a wife beater or a cami, maybe a hoodie, and I might have my hair wrapped. If I'm going over there, I'll have on something cute but comfy and my hair won't be wrapped, but if I know I'm spending the night, it'll be in my purse. I save the house dresses, raggedy t-shirts, and black satin caps for when I'm chillin at home with me and my roomie.

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
I'am not a big fan of bathroom humor. :smh:

When or if I marry there will be two seperate full baths.

You all leave hair every where.

I like to do my own laundry so you won't be smelling the shorts I just ran ball in.

I like my women to be feminine.

I like my women to smell nice.

Expect the same from me.

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
lol@blowing someone's bathroom up

ok so this reminds me of another question...just for the ladies

around the beginning of a relationship and its the first couple of times at his house and you are in the bathroom...

do u take a peek?:)

take a mental note of whats on the counter...maybe take a peak under the counter or in the medicine cabniet?

and...LMAO@THIS
Show up at my door looking like this and I'll sic my dog on ya.

showimage.php

bigirl

BGOL Investor
around the beginning of a relationship and its the first couple of times at his house and you are in the bathroom...

take a mental note of whats on the counter...maybe take a peak under the counter or in the medicine cabniet?

I might notice what is out and in plain sight but I find it to be completely foul to snoop thru other peoples cabinets and drawers :smh:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
I might notice what is out and in plain sight but I find it to be completely foul to snoop thru other peoples cabinets and drawers :smh:

Basically. Do unto others. I don't want anyone going through my shit, so I leave theirs alone.

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
well...

im not gonna lie

when im in the bathroom...i check

i check for
long hairs
female hair and beauty products
pads
hair bushes
mytol in the medicine cabinet
any sign of a woman

now i dont go thru anything else...like cellphones...or room...but the bathroom?...yes i investigate

followup

BGOL Investor
lol@blowing someone's bathroom up

ok so this reminds me of another question...just for the ladies

and...LMAO@THIS

I never did before, but if any ladies ever sae that one "Wanna get away" commercial they will never snoop in a man's medicine cabinet :lol: