getting too comfortable

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
I hate when people snoop through my stuff. I dont have anything to hide but at the same time I dont want you snooping through my shit either. If you find something out in the open then thats on me but dont go opening cabinets or drawers or nothing. I dont go through your shit, dont go through mine.​

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
I never did before, but if any ladies ever sae that one "Wanna get away" commercial they will never snoop in a man's medicine cabinet :lol:

LOL...i seen that comerical...thats why u gotta be real delicate

the real reason i do it cause i met a guy and he claimed he lived alone...and didnt have a girl

well i noticed shit in his bathroom...like hair gel...and bobbypins

so now...i save myself time and i look

and a fair person...any man has the right to look around in my bathroom also:D

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
LOL...i seen that comerical...thats why u gotta be real delicate

the real reason i do it cause i met a guy and he claimed he lived alone...and didnt have a girl

well i noticed shit in his bathroom...like hair gel...and bobbypins

so now...i save myself time and i look

and a fair person...any man has the right to look around in my bathroom also:D
That shit could have been left over from girl from before or whatever. You just don't know. Snooping is never a good look and is one reason why alot of women are alone and will remain alone.

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
That shit could have been left over from girl from before or whatever. You just don't know. Snooping is never a good look and is one reason why alot of women are alone and will remain alone.

or in this case what it was is he had a female

and id rather be alone than part of some nigga's rotation

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
or in this case what it was is he had a female

and id rather be alone than part of some nigga's rotation
Bigirl is right. You dont know where that stuff could have came from. I still got old shit from my ex at my house. You might be missing out on something good cuz you snooping around and start assuming.​

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
Bigirl is right. You dont know where that stuff could have came from. I still got old shit from my ex at my house. You might be missing out on something good cuz you snooping around and start assuming.​

grr SOL should be renamed "giving niggas the bennift of the doubt online" cause yall love doing it

if i go to this nigga's house one day...and theres nothing on the counter...

come back again and theres a few bobbypins with hair that is not my color on the counter

stuff like that doesnt just appear:smh:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
grr SOL should be renamed "giving niggas the bennift of the doubt online" cause yall love doing it

come back again and theres a few bobbypins with hair that is not my color on the counter

could be mother, sister, auntie, homegirl, alot of things

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered

Shit like that is not what I am talkin about. I am talking about you goin through people's medicine cabinets or looking under their counter. That stuff is none of your business.​

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
Shit like that is not what I am talkin about. I am talking about you goin through people's medicine cabinets or looking under their counter. That stuff is none of your business.​

i promise not to go thru your stuff when u invite me over :)

Harlem's Angel

Fuck Off!!
BGOL Investor
lol@blowing someone's bathroom up

ok so this reminds me of another question...just for the ladies

around the beginning of a relationship and its the first couple of times at his house and you are in the bathroom...

do u take a peek?:)

take a mental note of whats on the counter...maybe take a peak under the counter or in the medicine cabniet?

and...LMAO@THIS

I've never done that. Never really been concerned. But maybe thats an age thing.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
ladies...at point in a relationship do you get comfortable with the guy your with

when i mean get comfortable i mean do stuff like
wear sweats
no make up
wrap your hair/tie your hair up
poop/fart/burp

men...at what point do u feel its appropriate for women to get comfortable?

I've never seriously dated a lady who wore make up, so its usually from
the start.

I like women in sweats, home wear (clean and not battered). I encourage
them when they visit to pack regular clothes or leave some for next visit.

Unless we are out i don't expect her to have her hair on point every day.

She can keep shitting/farting to herself and away from me. Burping i can
deal with.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Where's the fucking moderation in here??? People telling others to kill themselves?? All this shit being talked?? A nigga got a 1 month ban for posting a pic of an cartoon hugging the air and all this shit slides. And it ain't just in this thread. Shit has been going on for a minute. Fucking double standard and shit.

Angry ass niggas need to pump y'all brakes.
theultimatewarrior.gif

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Where's the fucking moderation in here??? People telling others to kill themselves?? All this shit being talked?? A nigga got a 1 month ban for posting a pic of an cartoon hugging the air and all this shit slides. And it ain't just in this thread. Shit has been going on for a minute. Fucking double standard and shit.

Angry ass niggas need to pump y'all brakes.
theultimatewarrior.gif

I DO NOT LIVE ON HERE.....:hmm:

DESIRE AND BIGIRL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO...:smh: On another day if I were feeling better I may have taken the time to even read thru all this ish....I don't like to wake up yeah wake up to this ish :angry::angry:
If you have any problem with what am about to do talk to me about it in a week.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Like Leroy said everyone is quick to claim its just the internet and it aint that serious but when it comes down to it. they do opposite. Which reminds me, Leroy you need to let that banned shit go. fuck it it happened, in the past, gone.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

No one said you do, you aren't the only mod on here and like I said, this AIN'T the only thread.

Like Leroy said everyone is quick to claim its just the internet and it aint that serious but when it comes down to it. they do opposite. Which reminds me, Leroy you need to let that banned shit go. fuck it it happened, in the past, gone.

Nah fuck that, play it how you feel, but leave me be.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DESIRE AND BIGIRL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO...

It was only a matter of time before a cat fight like that happened.

I'm surprised it didn't happen any sooner to be honest.

DeSiRe was too damn old to be arguing with bigirl like that.

:smh:

AARP card carriers arguing with disgruntled women from the caribbean over trivial shit.

Only on BGOL.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
It was only a matter of time before a cat fight like that happened.

I'm surprised it didn't happen any sooner to be honest.

DeSiRe was too damn old to be arguing with bigirl like that.

:smh:

AARP card carriers arguing with disgruntled women from the caribbean over trivial shit.

Only on BGOL

:eek: Uh I went on some Saturday errands and wow this blew up.

I don't mean to be callous but ^^^^^ xfactor that was :lol::lol::lol:

You did your thing po po. Did what you had to do.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What in the HELL is going on in here?! I don't mind chicks fighting, but I'd atleast like a to see a tittie pop out! This arguing on the internet shit is lame as fuck. :hmm:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor

DESIRE AND BIGIRL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO...:smh: On another day if I were feeling better I may have taken the time to even read thru all this ish....I don't like to wake up yeah wake up to this ish :angry::angry:
If you have any problem with what am about to do talk to me about it in a week.

That's why your my internet girl friend! Get tough w/ them sugah:yes: Shit is uncalled for.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
What in the HELL is going on in here?! I don't mind chicks fighting, but I'd atleast like a to see a tittie pop out! This arguing on the internet shit is lame as fuck. :hmm:

Ming! I went back to see what started all this cuz last I look they were talking about whether wearing satin bonnets to your mans house was acceptable and then I saw Desire call bigirl a:

"bitter ass hermaphrodite bitch man"

:confused: WTF!:smh:

Somebody pass the spliff please.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Ming! I went back to see what started all this cuz last I look they were talking about whether wearing satin bonnets to your mans house was acceptable and then I saw Desire call bigirl a:

"bitter ass hermaphrodite bitch man"

:confused: WTF!:smh:

Somebody pass the spliff please.

I think BiGirl started it all by calling her an FTP.

For real you don't know This Person .
Caution is better than hindsight.