Former NFL QB Steve McNair found dead.

DAYNE

Star
Registered
he was cheating on his wife with another woman and the ex boyfriend of the woman steve was cheating with shot and killed both of them. espn reporter chris mortensen said steve wife was in mississippi at the time and steve was at a condo with another woman so it seems like the double homicide was from a mad ex.

lets not speculate

bfreezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I loved Air McNair, always a fan, always had mad respect for him. Dude played hurt constantly and carried most teams on his back...even after the Titans had lost Jevon Kurse and Eddie George and a host of other staples he still made that team competetive. I also think he got screwed over by them in the end, I'm glad he found a home with the ravens though, Ray Lewis was happy too! He will be missed greatly.

R.I.P.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Wow . . . a BGOL attention whoring fest in here.:smh:

Too young brother.

Steve McNair. R.I.P.

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
he was cheating on his wife with another woman and the ex boyfriend of the woman steve was cheating with shot and killed both of them. espn reporter chris mortensen said steve wife was in mississippi at the time and steve was at a condo with another woman so it seems like the double homicide was from a mad ex.

Bitch go watch the CFL. Stay out of US business.

DAYNE

Star
Registered
I loved Air McNair, always a fan, always had mad respect for him. Dude played hurt constantly and carried most teams on his back...even after the Titans had lost Jevon Kurse and Eddie George and a host of other staples he still made that team competetive. I also think he got screwed over by them in the end, I'm glad he found a home with the ravens though, Ray Lewis was happy too! He will be missed greatly.

R.I.P.

hell yeah he got screwed over by the titans, bud bitch ass adams wouldn't let him in the front door before they waived him

TaylrMayd

Support BGOL
Registered
I was still in highschool in Mississippi when McNair was drafted....he came to my school to recruit me to Alcorn and me and some of my team mates got to kick it with him at ASU....those were good times.............

when he was up for the Heisman, he was real about it, he said:

"I probably won't win, but I hope it gives HBCU's more respect and admiration."
R.I.P. McNair.....

shat11

Potential Star
Registered
damn this is a summer massacre. i wonder who will die or be killed next week.

R.I.P. Steve McNair

There is no need to wonder, people get killed every day; and dying is a natural occurence. If your talking about murder and death, every season of every year there is a massacre.

Besides that,

R.I.P to one of the toughest QBs who played the game.

bigred22

Star
Registered
RIP, dude was a strong bruh, he overcame allot of odds to be successful. I hope he is in a better place.:smh::smh::smh:

Hovadose

Star
Registered
- and you KNOW there is a crazy back story with this...he died in an apartment complex!? :smh::smh:

Stay outta them apartment complexes seeing bitches.

If they of a certain age and aint got they're own home,.. red flag.

That other Jax Jaguar lineman got shot up paralyzed lost leg & shit waiting/meeting bitch in her apt complex parking lot,..

RIP

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Stay outta them apartment complexes seeing bitches.

If they of a certain age and aint got they're own home,.. red flag.

That other Jax Jaguar lineman got shot up paralyzed lost leg & shit waiting/meeting bitch in her apt complex parking lot,..

RIP

How about blaming the murderer?

SlimKid07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Statement like what?? Some fools were laughing at the reporter's question about whether he'd been in trouble. I said it was appropriate given the circumstances of his death. He was SHOT!!!

I'm still not sure what you're talking about. So he really wasn't murdered??

Basically his point is that you constantly make comments during times like this that are borderline inappropriate, classless, backhanded, or subtly negative, especially when the subject is a black male. The majority of times these comments are made without being provoked. Usually, instead of attacking that one knucklehead, you nuke an entire race and gender in black men with your ridiculous bolded, italicized comebacks.

If the subject is not a black male, you usually are respectful and defensive, with the usual stats to prove why that particular non black male should be heralded.

RIP Steve McNair

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P Steve. :(

To sum it up so far..

Steve and an unknown woman were found dead in an apartment. The woman is NOT his wife. The latest I hear it is NOT a murder suicide.

McNair's wife is currently in Mississippi.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Basically his point is that you constantly make comments during times like this that are borderline inappropriate, classless, backhanded, or subtly negative, especially when the subject is a black male. The majority of times these comments are made without being provoked. Usually, instead of attacking that one knucklehead, you nuke an entire race and gender in black men with your ridiculous bolded, italicized comebacks.

If the subject is not a black male, you usually are respectful and defensive, with the usual stats to prove why that particular non black male should be heralded.

And how does ANY of that nonsense apply to anything I wrote in this thread?? :confused:

He wasn't an MVP and borderline HOFer? He wasn't murdered with a gunshot to the head? There isn't a homicide investigation going on?

I think your knee-jerk DEFENSIVENESS and insecurity make you READ things into certain posts that aren't there. That's YOUR issue. Not mine.

SledgeGE2

Potential Star
Registered

RIP Steve McNair

Thank you, I hope want we and others have said will finally be understood by him that his responses are borderline.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
as expected, this sorry cum dumpster = blunt comes in here with her outrageous statements and turns this thread into yet another blunt-hate thread.

attention whoring at its most pitiful level.

bitch, why can't you just come in here and say, "damn. RIP" and move the fuck on?

you just HAVE to say shit to antagonize and fuck with people, don't you?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

RIP Steve McNair

Bingo, if he were white the second or third question wouldn't have been, has he had any types of problems. I can at least say that ESPN waited until asking Chris Mortensen that question.

Don't argue with Cunt though, she's doing what bitches do, she loves attention and loves to argue.

Fuck her :cool:

kmaster26

Potential Star
Registered
Damn son. I have my theory of what happened but I'll leave out the speculation for now.

RIP brotha.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wonder is this the chick who shot him ??? :confused:
@ :45 mark

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/aUkCU4FiXIc[/FLASH]

pike

Star
Registered

precisely. Wonder was the girl black or white?