CNN Fires Marc Lamont Hill for advocating for Palestinian equal rights in Israel .....

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
When you are talking about destroying Israel, you are dealing not only with the Jews, but the Europeans, and white nationalist interests in the U.S. They want them in the Middle East. Jewish synagogues are getting attacked here and in Europe.

Saying Jews took him off TV might not be true.

nyeleman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These arabs and palestinians that you chaps cape for share the same views of black people. The only people i feel for are afro palestinians who ironically get treated worse than jewish people by the arab palestinians. It always amazes me how black people around the world take on other people plights when they don't do the same for you. You never heard arab palestinians coming to the rescue of afro palestinians in any part of the maghreb when we are treated like animals.

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
EXCLUSIVE: CNN Fires Marc Lamont Hill Following Israel Comments
by Aidan McLaughlin | Nov 29th, 2018, 3:39 pm 910

Marc: Hello

The White Allegiance Marc Thought He Had: Can I speak to Marc

Marc: This is Marc. Who I'm I speaking with?

The White Alliance Marc Thought He Had: This are the "WHITE Alliance Marc Thought He Had"

Marc: Pardon me, Is this a joke?

The White Alliance Marc Thought He Had: During your speech before the UN did you:
  • Call for countries to boycott Israel
  • Call for political, grass-roots, local and international action that will provide justice to Palestinians
  • Call for a “free Palestine from the river to the sea
  • Use the rhetoric of terrorist organizations like Hamas and other anti-khazarian terror groups.
  • Call for replacement of israel by a Palestine stretching from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea
  • Get the okay from your "khazarian handler"? To make these statement?
Marc: I'm a well respected and loved by CNN for my contributions, to the network. This must be some kind of joke?

The White Alliance Marc Thought He Had: Negro, shut up

TOTAL SILENCE ON THE CALL!

The White Alliance Marc Thought He Had: We at CNN are:
  • khazadian run and owned.
  • The errand runners and flunkies for khazarians
  • We carry water for khazarians,
  • we are their attack dogs,
  • we hide all their international crimes and cabal.
  • When khazars around the world throw a rock. CNN helps them hide their hand
  • Never, ever speak negatively against khazarians and their stolen nation no matter what
Marc: But I thought it was cool to speak my mind? Since you "allowed" me loose to attack Trump, his family and administration with no boundaries?

The White Alliance Marc Thought He Had: Negro, didn't I just tell you to shut up? Now I'm ordering you to shut your god-damned mouth. or you will never work again in media.

Marc: (in a tone of a unfree BLACKMAN) Yes, ok.

The White Alliance Marc Thought He Had: What khazars or "WHITE PERSON YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD AN ALLIANCE WITH" gave you permission to:
  • think on your own
  • act own your own
without conferring for permission and instructions first?

AGAIN, TOTAL SILENCE ON THE LINE!

The White Alliance Marc Thought He Had: First of all, Marc:
  • You are barred from the building
  • Your badge is deactivated
  • Any contents in your office will be shipped to you
  • Your book deal is cancelled, You will never receive another book deal again
  • We will seek to have you removed from tenure at Temple University
  • We will use all our power to make sure you never receive another teaching job on the University level
  • We will destroy you financially, professionally and your reputation
  • We will make you the face of khazarian hate in the media
  • We will brand you a terrorist sympathizer in the media
  • Oh, I almost forgot...YOU ARE FIRED, NEGRO!!!
Marc: What? How can this be? I know my rights? I will sue? You can't do this?

The White Alliance Marc Thought He Had: Negro, sue we control the courts. We can drag this out, make it a long and protracted battle. We can financially bankrupt you. And in the end you still won't get a dime.

The White Alliance Marc Thought He Had
: Marc, what I have just given you:
  • is something ever Negro who thinks their "IN",
  • should get, will get and needs to get.
  • At least once in their life and in some cases several times.
Marc: (In a defeated and humiliated tone) What's that?

The White Alliance Marc Thought He Had: ITS A "NEGRO WAKE-UP CALL"!!!

And NEGRO, I just delivered yours!

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
EXCLUSIVE: CNN Fires Marc Lamont Hill Following Israel Comments
by Aidan McLaughlin | Nov 29th, 2018, 3:39 pm 910

CNN severed ties with contributor Marc Lamont Hill on Thursday, following comments the university professor made about Israel and Palestine in a speech at the United Nations.

“Marc Lamont Hill is no longer under contract with CNN,” a CNN spokesperson told Mediaite.

Hill urged countries to boycott Israel in a speech on Wednesday, calling for a “free Palestine from the river to the sea.” His comments sparked an immediate backlash, with many noting “from the river to the sea” is a phrase used by Hamas and other anti-Israel terror groups. The phrase implies the replacement of Israel by a Palestine stretching from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea — though Hill disputes this characterization of his comments.

“We have an opportunity to not just offer solidarity in words but to commit to political action, grass-roots action, local action and international action that will give us what justice requires and that is a free Palestine from the river to the sea,” Hill said in his speech.

His comments were condemned as anti-Semitic by the National Council of Young Israel and Anti-Defamation League.

On Thursday, Hill rejected accusations of anti-Semitism in several tweets:

tumblr_piz5fn0CK61rbtfplo1_540.jpg

More from his speech at the U.N.:

“Contrary to western mythology, black resistance to American apartheid did not come purely through Ghandi and nonviolence,” Hill said. “Rather, slave revolts and self-defense and tactics otherwise divergent from Dr. King or Mahatma Gandhi were equally important to preserving safety and attaining freedom. If we are to operate in true solidarity with the Palestinian people, we must allow the Palestinian people the same range of opportunity and political possibility. If we are standing in solidarity with the Palestinian people, we must recognize the right of an occupied people to defend itself. We must prioritize peace, but we must not romanticize or fetishize it. We must advocate and promote nonviolence at every opportunity, but we cannot endorse a narrow politics of respectability that shames Palestinians for resisting, for refusing to do nothing in the face of state violence and ethnic cleansing.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/exclusive-cnn-fires-marc-lamont-hill-following-israel-comments/

his UN SPEECH:

CNN and cac women gave us trump.

Last edited:

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
Jews will get you fired for defending the rights of Palenstine to merely EXIST...while NOTHING happened to a whole class of kids in Wisconsin throwing up the Hitler high five

These news agencies are a trip. Wonder how he feels after he shit on his own people....and the Israeli still came for him.

Graveling never works.

My Man was with all that far left suppression of speech BS. If I don't like what you are saying then you have no right to talk. All that BS at Berkeley.
This is the thanks they, repay you with.

That same knife "THE WHITE PEOPLE HE THOUGHT WERE HIS FRIENDS" stuck it in his!

I hope he learn from this "NEGRO WAKE UP CALL!!!"

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
pathetic. he didn't bash the jews. they are using the "if you aren't with me, you are against me" tactic.

israel took over Palestine with the help of the US and the UN, but to hear others say it, the Palestines are the bad guys

The Balfour Letter was a major key.

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
DependableEarnestCockerspaniel-max-1mb.gif

They asked you to slam Farrakhan in public and they still dissed you. Oh well. Tariq is about to have a field day.

That........and every black is either swirled up or gay or BOTH. See Don Lemon.

"That........and every black is either swirled up or gay or BOTH. See Don Lemon."

You just hurt a bunch of feelings with this comment. True as it is.

All bgol fag, punks, sissy, dykes, studs, lesbians, transgenders and half-originals are loosing their minds. Right about now.

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
Yup

Dudes wanna go full SJW on a topic that ain't go naaan to do with us. :dunno:

Them CACs got him right up outta here lol

"Dudes wanna go full SJW on a topic that ain't go naaan to do with us"

Peace BROTHER,

I don't think they heard or understood you! Keep telling the truth.

BLACK sjw's got tears for everybody, every cause and everything but BLACK PEOPLE AND BLACK COMMUNITIES!!!

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered

Peace BROTHER,

Did you see any evidence of the daily calorie restrictions the Israeli's have placed on the Gaza?

From what I understand they ration food based on caloric intake to be just enough to keep them alive. Not healthy and vibrant but alive.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You cant criticize women,gays and Jews in this country(Hispanis will be next) yet it's okay to shit on the black community,every single day.......shit is crazy.....:smh::smh::smh:
What you mean hispanics will be next? They already got this country making big deals out of people who aren't even citizens. All these other groups > the black community as far as MSM is concerned.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Forcibly relocating one group through terrorism to occupy the land of another group is genocide. Canada, Britain, and the U.S. is just as bad as Germany when they denied their immigration to their countries, knowing they would end up in Palestine. There is nothing anti-Semitic about his comments, they are Europeans that were forcibly relocated/genocide. They should be able to live as a minority in Europe which is what their ancestors did.

Right now this is what is going on in Europe, forcing them to flee to Israel.

They went from death camps to forced relocation of minorities. This could/is being used on us, many AA are fleeing to Africa where they should be able to live as a minority.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Breakfast Club (12/14/2018)
Marc Lamont Hill Talks Getting Fired from CNN, Remarks about Palestine (39 mins)

Good listen

hmmm...

the part about why he is so concerned with Israeli political issues when there so many BLACK concerns,..

the response I can do 2 things at once is kinda insulting.

They should ask...

where is the MIDDLE EAST voices defending Black concerns in the States?

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hmmm...

the part about why he is so concerned with Israeli political issues when there so many BLACK concerns,..

the response I can do 2 things at once is kinda insulting.

They should ask...

I didnt take it like that. He qualified it by saying it's all coming from the same source. So you can't fight white supremacy here without attacking it abroad too. It's true yo. IDF forces train US police forces.

From Amnesty International:
When the U.S. Department of Justice published a report Aug. 10 that documented “widespread constitutional violations, discriminatory enforcement, and culture of retaliation” within the Baltimore Police Department (BPD), there was rightly a general reaction of outrage.

But what hasn’t received as much attention is where Baltimore police received training on crowd control, use of force and surveillance: Israel’s national police, military and intelligence services.

Baltimore law enforcement officials, along with hundreds of others from Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, California, Arizona, Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Georgia, Washington state as well as the DC Capitol police have all traveled to Israel for training. Thousands of others have received training from Israeli officials here in the U.S.

Many of these trips are taxpayer funded while others are privately funded. Since 2002, the Anti-Defamation League, the American Jewish Committee’s Project Interchange and the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs have paid for police chiefs, assistant chiefs and captains to train in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT).

They go there with OUR FUCKING MONEY, on our dime and get trained to brutally control us by an occupying force committing war crimes.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dig deeper fam.

Black/Palestinian soldairity isn't new. It definitely dates back to the sixties (perhaps earlier) when in 1967 the PLO and SNCC (led by Stokely Carmichael) were closely aligned.

In 1964, Brother Malcolm went to Gaza and solidified his allyship with Palestine and stance on the Israeli occupation by calling it "camouflaged colonialism" and eloquently stated, “The ever-scheming European imperialists wisely placed Israel where she could geographically divide the Arab world, infiltrate and sow the seed of dissension among African leaders and also divide the Africans against the Asians.”

free_land.gif

Then of course there was meetings with the Black Panthers and Palestinian Liberation Movement at the Pan-African Cultural Festival in Algiers in 1969. Huey P. also spent time in Palestinian refugee camps building and bonding with Palestinians expelled after the Nakba.

Cbild0DUkAABFCQ.jpg

After the Zimmerman acquittal in 2013, many Palestinians circulated pictures of themselves holding signs that read: “Palestinians stand with those who mourn Trayvon Martin’s death. We know what it feels like to lose loved ones and to watch the murderers evade justice.”

black-lives-bds.jpg

Do a quick Google search on how Palestinians stood tall with us during the uprisings in Ferguson and Baltimore.

ferguson-palestine-girl.jpg

Students for Justice in Palestine and Students United for Palestinian Equal Rights released a statement saying: “As people who are fighting for justice in Palestine, we understand how racism is used to justify and perpetuate an unjust system that oppresses whole populations. Our government tries to divide us by telling us that Black is synonymous with ‘criminal’ in the same way that it tries to tell us that Arab and Muslim is synonymous with ‘terrorist.’”

Black/Palestinain solidarity is in the tradition of. Stokely Carmichael, Malcolm X, Huey P. Newton, Patrice Lumumba, James Baldwin Angela Davis and Nelson Mandela among others. We gotta see the bigger picture and see how it's all connected because ITS ALL CONNECTED! The same company used to build the walls in the West Bank is the same company commissioned to build the US/Mexico wall. The same policies enacted there from policing to land grabs (or as we call it, gentrification) are the same here.

Dig deeper.

(Nelson Mandela state in the Ramallah)
260416_SHH_00-3.jpg

Last edited:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dig deeper fam.

Black/Palestinian soldairity isn't new. It definitely dates back to the sixties (perhaps earlier) when in 1967 the PLO and SNCC (led by Stokely Carmichael) were closely aligned.

In 1964, Brother Malcolm went to Gaza and solidified his allyship with Palestine and stance on the Israeli occupation by calling it "camouflaged colonialism" and eloquently stated, “The ever-scheming European imperialists wisely placed Israel where she could geographically divide the Arab world, infiltrate and sow the seed of dissension among African leaders and also divide the Africans against the Asians.”

free_land.gif

Then of course there was meetings with the Black Panthers and Palestinian Liberation Movement at the Pan-African Cultural Festival in Algiers in 1969. Huey P. also spent time in Palestinian refugee camps building and bonding with Palestinians expelled after the Nakba.

Cbild0DUkAABFCQ.jpg

After the Zimmerman acquittal in 2013, many Palestinians circulated pictures of themselves holding signs that read: “Palestinians stand with those who mourn Trayvon Martin’s death. We know what it feels like to lose loved ones and to watch the murderers evade justice.”

black-lives-bds.jpg

Do a quick Google search on how Palestinians stood tall with us during the uprisings in Ferguson and Baltimore.

ferguson-palestine-girl.jpg

Students for Justice in Palestine and Students United for Palestinian Equal Rights released a statement saying: “As people who are fighting for justice in Palestine, we understand how racism is used to justify and perpetuate an unjust system that oppresses whole populations. Our government tries to divide us by telling us that Black is synonymous with ‘criminal’ in the same way that it tries to tell us that Arab and Muslim is synonymous with ‘terrorist.’”

Black/Palestinain solidarity is in the tradition of. Stokely Carmichael, Malcolm X, Huey P. Newton, Patrice Lumumba, James Baldwin Angela Davis and Nelson Mandela among others. We gotta see the bigger picture and see how it's all connected because ITS ALL CONNECTED! The same company used to build the walls in the West Bank is the same company commissioned to build the US/Mexico wall. The same policies enacted there from policing to land grabs (or as we call it, gentrification) are the same here.

Dig deeper.

(Nelson Mandela state in the Ramallah)
260416_SHH_00-3.jpg
Back during the Ferguson, MO "riots" didn't someone from their group tweet out about using milk for mace and not water :dunno: ?

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Back during the Ferguson, MO "riots" didn't someone from their group tweet out about using milk for mace and not water :dunno: ?

Yup. I had the screenshots of those tweets saved but can't find them. Prolly a broken record at this point, but I've been to the West Bank. They are very well versed in Ferguson, Tamir Rice, Trayvon,

Ferguson-to-Palestine.jpg

7af5aed4120f421d9bc2968a9152568b.jpg

In Bethelem, in Aida Refugee Camp (yes, there's a refugee camp in fucking Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus), there's a. memorial to Tamir Rice, next to a Palestinian child, Abdul-Rahman Obeidallah, who was killed by IDF sniper fire.

Screen-Shot-2020-12-30-at-5-14-20-PM.png

BoQ0bJzCUAALMaH.jpg

georgefloydpalestine.png