CNN Fires Marc Lamont Hill for advocating for Palestinian equal rights in Israel .....

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, real shit. Israel relocates Palestinian citizens, especially Bedouins, which is a fucking WAR CRIME and no one says shit. Fuck the Israeli state. I literally just got back from Palestine and saw that shit first hand.

How were you able to get to Palestine?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hol' up?! When did this happen? Why would he badmouth Dr. Welsing?

He shitted on her just hours after she died..:smh:

I had to go back to that official RIP thread to find it. But basically just hours after she died, he reposted a FB post of some homosexual shitting on Dr. Welsing and he posted it under the guise of "this guy presents a more nuance critique than I did." Then the next few days he spent energy trying to walk it back, clear or cover it up. The original FB post is deleted now.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Bruh, real shit. Israel relocates Palestinian citizens, especially Bedouins, which is a fucking WAR CRIME and no one says shit. Fuck the Israeli state. I literally just got back from Palestine and saw that shit first hand.
My man, they kidnap and kill children. They snipe kids who're outside playing.

They some evil motherfuckers for no cot damn reason.

They are on the wrong side thus time, treating the Palestinians like the Nazis did them.

What kinda shit is that?

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How were you able to get to Palestine?

The only part you can't get to is Gaza. But you can get to the West Bank. I flew into Tel Aviv, spent my first few nights in Jerusalem. West Jerusalem is Jewish/Israel but the East is all Palestinian. And it's fucked up. Looks nothing like the West side. Supposed to be getting the same resources as the West but it's not close.

I visited Ramala, Jericho, Hebron, and Bethlehem in the West Bank as well as Haifa, and Akka (Acre) in 48 (Israeli occupied area). Spent time in a refugee camp in Bethlehem and visited the Bedouin village currently under demolition order for building their own school. (https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018...-faces-threat-demolition-180531094250955.html)
Feel free to ask any questions.

Sidenote, there are hella Afro Palestinians in Jericho and there's even an Afro-Palestinian quarter in the old city of Jerusalem (entrance on the same street as Aqsa/Dome of the Rock.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Sidenote, there are hella Afro Palestinians in Jericho and there's even an Afro-Palestinian quarter in the old city of Jerusalem (entrance on the same street as Aqsa/Dome of the Rock.
One of my co workers just got back from Israel about 2 months ago. Dude's a light skinned Jamaican from the Bronx. When he told me he was going, I asked him why Israel, and he said, "I'm going to visit family. I haven't seen my aunts, uncles, & cousins in a while." And was like "Oh, cool.", but inside, I was like :eek2:. It just never occurred to me that a lot of black people here have relatives over there. Sounds silly on my part, but it never dawned on me.

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
They have the Women's March leaders under attack using Farrakhan too, tying their support to "Anti-Semitism." Ain't shit Semite about Khazars.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not calling him a coon, but a black man that lives in the US that has the worst humanitarian record against black people
in the history of humanitarian records, is given a once in a life time opportunity to speak in front of the United Nations
and goes to bat for the Palestinians. Just WOW!!!

We have always fought for equal rights for all and not that faction that has been enslaved, lynced, raped, hosed, burned and
dehumanized. I sometimes feel that they have done such a great job of stripping us of our self worth that we don’t even
see worth in each other. Damn shame.

Carry on......

All the shit that we have been through...and he never once spoke up for us
But you’re applauded him for standing up for others?
Nigga shut the fuck up

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not calling him a coon, but a black man that lives in the US that has the worst humanitarian record against black people
in the history of humanitarian records, is given a once in a life time opportunity to speak in front of the United Nations
and goes to bat for the Palestinians. Just WOW!!!

We have always fought for equal rights for all and not that faction that has been enslaved, lynced, raped, hosed, burned and
dehumanized. I sometimes feel that they have done such a great job of stripping us of our self worth that we don’t even
see worth in each other. Damn shame.

Carry on......
This is what stuck out to me, I follow him on Instagram & dude had numerous posts of him in Palestine caping hard for them. I'm sure someone was putting bread in his pockets for him to cape so hard though.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Man GTFO.. I meant positions of power in the government. My point stands, Jews exert the vast majority of their influence from shaping the narrative in the media
Name the seat and we'll look at what sort of influence is their subject to. BTW, name the last President or Candidate for the Office who wasn't bobbing their head before the fucking Wailing Wall.
Steve Minuchin is 5th in line in the Order of Succession. He is Jewish and he holds the Treasury. Jews been runnin' the Fed. That's power, even if only indirect.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Humans are weird af for real. South Africa is correctly regarded as having been a reprehensible Apartheid State until relatively recently by all but the dumbest/most lost amongst us. Israel will universally be regarded as the same at some point soon. Don't look like a retard supporting their fuck-shit just bc most of the world hasn't caught up yet :cool: