CNN Fires Marc Lamont Hill for advocating for Palestinian equal rights in Israel .....

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are/have been some well meaning Jews concerning civil rights in the US, but FUCK the Ashkenazi trash in Israel. Arabs can be trash as well but the Israel situation is too apartheid South Africa for my liking.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Palestinians are one group I genuinely ride for. I met quite a few while working with refugee resettlement agency and of all the people from foreign lands the ones I met always (and I mean were universally) in accord and with the plight of black (DOS) Americans. I was called brother by every one of them and believed and felt their sincerity. they articulated their solidarity very beautifully and succinctly. Palestinians are our brothers and sisters and they have it way worse than we currently do. My heart bleeds for those peoples.

Free Palestine.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Bruh, real shit. Israel relocates Palestinian citizens, especially Bedouins, which is a fucking WAR CRIME and no one says shit. Fuck the Israeli state. I literally just got back from Palestine and saw that shit first hand.
Dr. Wilmer Leon has spoke on this before.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Palestinians are one group I genuinely ride for. I met quite a few while working with refugee resettlement agency and of all the people from foreign lands the ones I met always (and I mean were universally) in accord and with the plight of black (DOS) Americans. I was called brother by every one of them and believed and felt their sincerity. they articulated their solidarity very beautifully and succinctly. Palestinians are our brothers and sisters and they have it way worse than we currently do. My heart bleeds for those peoples.

Free Palestine.

Fam, I was called brother by damn near everyone I talked to there. And it didn't seem pandering or fake. They were well versed on African American issues in the US. AA/Palestinian solidarity dates back to Malcolm and Huey.

Last edited:

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I hate to kick on brother when he is down, but it was all good when he was pushing the LGBT, intersectionality, and "liberal" agenda. The moment you question Jewish or Israeli politics you will get that wake-up call.

I don't get this crab in the barrel, nigga logic.

Why exactly is "getting his wake up call" and getting fired a good thing?

We all know what happens when the conversation turns to Palestine. It's "good" that this capable, smart brother is a victim of it?

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ebd.jpg
YEP! THE BLACK PURGE IS NOW COMPLETE.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the sign for the African quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem. I forget the name of the street, but it's the same street as the entrance of Aqsa Mosque. There will be IDF soldiers at the base of the street, and they'll ask you if you're Muslim (you have to be Muslim to visit Aqsa) but if you tell them you're going to the Quarter, they'll let you up. They may ask you to see your passport though. Fucking dickheads. They're real arrogant pieces of shit.

X1NTw3H.png

This is a pic inside the African Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem. The guy out front is Ali. He was our guide. He was imprisoned in the 80s for fighting against Israel. Did 20 years.
CKo1BGh.png

So we clearly didn't plan our trip to the Old City out well because we went on the same day as the Prophet Muhammad's birthday, so folks from all over Palestine came to pray at Aqsa. Shit was PACKED EVERYWHERE!
OJeWmBM.png

Last edited:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hebron in general is FUCKED UP. In 1994 an American Jew walked into the Ibrahim Mosque and slaughtered 29 Muslims. With fear of reprisals coming, Israel hunkered down on the city and placed major restrictions on the Muslims living there. Palestinians are no longer allowed to walk down the main street of Shuhada. We were allowed but they checked our passports and asked us what our religion is. The city is divided and Palestinians aren't allowed on the Jewish side. YET, they're allowing Israelis to settle on the Palestinian side. This pic shows how they've allowed Israelis to settle OVER the shops in old city Hebron. There's a gate over the shops because the Israelis throw things down on the men, women AND children shopping.
MN0NN34.png

Here's a pic of some of the things thrown down on the Palestinians. The idea is to intimidate them to close up shop. When they put up a gate to protect from the things being throw down, the Israelis started dumping liquids down on them instead. The Palestinians then put up a solid barrier to protect from that, but the Israeli government said it was illegal. So now they just have to suck it up and accept the water, and piss throw down on them.
73KZKIo.png

I have a shit ton of pics of trash throw down on the market.
Also, here's an article: https://www.aljazeera.com/blogs/middleeast/2014/02/98526.html

This is Shuhada Street.
On the left is the side the Palestinians are allowed to walk down. At the corner, they have to turn. If you're Jewish or a tourist you can walk down the middle and continue on to the rest of the city.
MBK9Oa3.png

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Bruh, real shit. Israel relocates Palestinian citizens, especially Bedouins, which is a fucking WAR CRIME and no one says shit. Fuck the Israeli state. I literally just got back from Palestine and saw that shit first hand.

The British wanted to put the Jews in Uganda originally but that shit got shut down quick....:smh:

The way the Jews treats the Palestinians and black people is beyond fucked up...

He asked for equal rights for Palestinians and somehow that equates to the destruction of Israel... This is how they've controlled the narrative.

It's fucking crazy that Jews,gays,white women and soon to be Hispanics are untouchable when it comes to criticism yet we get criticized every single day...Folks think,if you criticize those groups you're anti-semitic, homophobic or anti-woman...shit makes no fucking sense all.

And,then when black people call out the bullshit we're told that black people are "too sensitive" but those groups dont get the same label...

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How were you able to get to Palestine?

The only part you can't get to is Gaza. But you can get to the West Bank. I flew into Tel Aviv, spent my first few nights in Jerusalem. West Jerusalem is Jewish/Israel but the East is all Palestinian. And it's fucked up. Looks nothing like the West side. Supposed to be getting the same resources as the West but it's not close.

I visited Ramala, Jericho, Hebron, and Bethlehem in the West Bank as well as Haifa, and Akka (Acre) in 48 (Israeli occupied area). Spent time in a refugee camp in Bethlehem and visited the Bedouin village currently under demolition order for building their own school. (https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018...-faces-threat-demolition-180531094250955.html)
Feel free to ask any questions.

Sidenote, there are hella Afro Palestinians in Jericho and there's even an Afro-Palestinian quarter in the old city of Jerusalem (entrance on the same street as Aqsa/Dome of the Rock.

Been to Israel twice already this year for work and have to go back in a couple weeks. Spend the majority of my time in Haifa

Ended up having dinner during Shabbat in East Jerusalem with a relative of my wife's co-worker. Passport checks just to get to work everyday and it all looks like an entirely different country :smh:

Went all thru Jericho, Bethlehem, over to the Dead Sea and hiked up Masada. I was surprised to see so many Afro-Palestinians in Jericho.

My wife kinda looks Ethiopian and gets all sorts of dirty looks over there

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn no suspension or anything.

Has anyone ever said anything about black people and got fired this quickly?

He should know better than to say anything negative about Israel or jews

Rick Santorum is still there and he has a big history of anti black remarks

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been to Israel twice already this year for work and have to go back in a couple weeks. Spend the majority of my time in Haifa

Ended up having dinner during Shabbat in East Jerusalem with a relative of my wife's co-worker. Passport checks just to get to work everyday and it all looks like an entirely different country :smh:

Went all thru Jericho, Bethlehem, over to the Dead Sea and hiked up Masada. I was surprised to see so many Afro-Palestinians in Jericho.

My wife kinda looks Ethiopian and gets all sorts of dirty looks over there

Yeesh. Understandable in a sense since the most disrespectful IDF dickheads are Ethiopians. It's odd. Either they're cool as fuck, or the ABSOLUTE worst!

Haifa is a cool town. You'll forget you're actually in a fucking occupied country. Stayed down the street from the Gardens. Food was amazing!

East Jerusalem looks like what someone would call a third world nation. Just 5 mins away on the west side it looks like Copenhagen It's terrible

doghouse

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't get this crab in the barrel, nigga logic.

Why exactly is "getting his wake up call" and getting fired a good thing?

We all know what happens when the conversation turns to Palestine. It's "good" that this capable, smart brother is a victim of it?

Not sure where how you got "getting fired a good thing" from my post, because I never wrote that. The wake-up call is now he realizes that he was being used as a disposable pawn by the white supremacist he worked for. His function under their system was to push their agenda and the moment he decided to think for himself the white supremist fired him.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's interesting how Israel claims to be the only democracy in the middle east. Then in the next breath claims to be a Jewish state. It can't be both. Either it's a democracy, or a theocracy. If it's a democracy, allow citizenship to all residents, including those in the West Bank and Gaza, allow Palestinians to come home from around the world. If they're not prepared to do that, they should take any and all criticism about their policies.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
CNN execs were on alert concerning Hill at least since October, an insider said. A May 17, 2017 article in the Jewish-oriented newspaper The Algemeiner—headlined “Yes, Marc Lamont Hill Is an Antisemite”—received quiet attention among CNN types after a friendly photo from a 2016 meeting between Hill and Minister Louis Farrakhan, who recently compared Jewish people to termites, surfaced last month on social media.

“Been blessed to spend the last day with Minister Louis Farrakhan,” Hill wrote below an Instagram photo of himself sitting happily on a park bench with the smiling Nation of Islam leader. “An amazing time of learning, listening, laughing, and even head nodding to music. God is Great.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/for-cnn-marc-lamont-hills-palestine-gaffe-was-the-last-straw

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CNN execs were on alert concerning Hill at least since October, an insider said. A May 17, 2017 article in the Jewish-oriented newspaper The Algemeiner—headlined “Yes, Marc Lamont Hill Is an Antisemite”—received quiet attention among CNN types after a friendly photo from a 2016 meeting between Hill and Minister Louis Farrakhan, who recently compared Jewish people to termites, surfaced last month on social media.

“Been blessed to spend the last day with Minister Louis Farrakhan,” Hill wrote below an Instagram photo of himself sitting happily on a park bench with the smiling Nation of Islam leader. “An amazing time of learning, listening, laughing, and even head nodding to music. God is Great.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/for-cnn-marc-lamont-hills-palestine-gaffe-was-the-last-straw
The ol' blame it on Farrakhan trick.....:rolleyes:

DV8ed

Rising Star
Registered
He asked for equal rights for Palestinians and somehow that equates to the destruction of Israel... This is how they've controlled the narrative.
Just like when we ask for the end to oppression and police brutality, it gets twisted into us calling for violence.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
After our Holocaust, they attempted to dump the freed slaves in Liberia, much the same way the Jews were relocated. We actually have alot in common with Jews. Many of the racist signage in Nazi Germany, No Jews Allowed, was similar to the signage we were exposed to in the South.

We could have gone through a Holocaust.