Cleveland Browns great Jim Brown has passed away at 87

Biggillanoyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P. James Nathaniel Brown.
We've lost a very important piece of black history and excellence. Not only was Jim one of, if not the greatest football players to touch a field; his frontline advocacy for black folks during that time was historic. However, the way he give racist honky's the business in his flicks was unprecedented.

hog fat

Rising Star
Platinum Member
01a2c86090dc3111e2b294267f5f0a24d8cc13d2.jpg

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I couldn't get on board with his later in life political views but he was a legend on the football field and I enjoyed his appearances in the movies Mars Attacks,She Hate Me,The Running Man,and Original Gangstas,100 Rifles and The Dirty Dozen.
What about his performance did you not like in Any Given Sunday?

KoffeeHobson

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was just cursing at the tv. The news said “he passed, however he also had multiple arrests for violence”
ESPN tried to bring up some of that bullshit. Spoke more about that then his accolades on and off the field. My pops always spoke of him highly. He was born in 1936 like my pops. RIP to them both.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jim Brown is an American hero. He should be revered and remembered as the National Treasure that he is. Most of us do not have the words to properly summarize his life accomplishments because they are so many that we forget about. A legend in every sense of the word, Rest peacefully Sir.