Cleveland Browns great Jim Brown has passed away at 87

ICEBURG SLIM

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jim Brown baby sat me... per se.

My brother and I would go over his house and play with his sons Kevin and Jimmy every day after school. My dad worked nights so we went there for a couple hours while he slept. My mom would get home from work around 5 and we would then go home. They lived 9 houses from our house on East 147th Street. Everyone on the street knew he was a movie star and an NFL player... it wasn't a big deal. Our family was close to the Browns for a long time. They then moved a couple streets over to Shaker Heights in some brand new condominiums that were freshly built back in the mid 70s. Then they moved to California soon after. My brother and I visited Keven when we went to Los Angeles
in the early 80s.

RIP Big Jim.

images
I stayed on a 146 from 1970 til 1989, what year did he leave there

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I couldn't get on board with his later in life political views but he was a legend on the football field and I enjoyed his appearances in the movies Mars Attacks,She Hate Me,The Running Man,and Original Gangstas,100 Rifles and The Dirty Dozen.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I couldn't get on board with his later in life political views but he was a legend on the football field and I enjoyed his appearances in the movies Mars Attacks,She Hate Me,The Running Man,and Original Gangstas,100 Rifles and The Dirty Dozen.
Didnt he date Raquel Welch for a short time..?

Theyre now reunited in Heaven...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Oh ok...

You BETTER make sure when an espn employee dies you list all the accusations made on campus cause we got BOOKS about that sh*t.

And make sure you write EVERY SINGLE ACCUSATION MADE EVEN IF IT WAS DROPPED ON THESE WHITE ATHLETES TOO.

I want the same energy for Brett Favre, John Gruden, Big Ben, even Aaron lying about taking vaccine during a pandemic

I want all of it.