Caitlin Clark deserves to have a 55 million contract

Do you agree with your president?

• yes, women deserve to get paid for the same job despite the income they bring in

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • no, another bs fem outrage happening

Votes: 44 88.0%
  • women deserve more since they are queens that can do no wrong

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe times have changed. I don’t ever remember this board being so hyped up about female college basketball but than for the past few yrs it seems to have had an on going thread. Now some of those same players are entering the league.. maybe they needed somebody to root for to gain their attention. Think of how venus and Serena got black people interested in tennis and tiger woods for golf. Sometimes it takes one or a few people
It was white people starting shyt with Angel Reese last year and we rolled up a million deep. Had commentators not talked about it nobody would have cared. Had the First Lady not tried to invite both teams womens basketball would have done the same shyt numbers it always does. This country LOVES a good racist fight!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Caitlin Clark’s surge in popularity is about race, why is Kim Mulkey not celebrated for being the most accomplished woman in college basketball?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do you want folks to go about praising an old wrinkly face coach?
I didn’t say that they should praise that old hag but her resume is undeniable.

Much better than Clark’s, who looks like a man with a broken nose. That didn’t stop the media hype because she is promoted like no other.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cac ass Caitlin Clark white ass is white and white people cacing they milky white ass all about her so yeah it's about race. Keep up whity.
:lol: you pro-whites suffer from a severe case of cognitive dissonance. If NIL didn’t exist, 90% of this thread would never have even heard of the bitch. Just like all of the other women who have contributed to the game that are better, both past and present.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So many successful black female ball players who actually WON championships never got this much hype from the white media.

Send in this HORSE FACE handsome boy Caitlin Clark and now they want to use her as a proxy.

i

I tried not to laugh but..

giphy.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Image-empty-state.jpg

The best black player in a league predominantly white, marketable. Serena Williams is another good example. Tiger Woods, how many of us started watching these sports until these players showed up.

The best black player in a league predominantly black white people aren't going to watch. The NBA or NFL is on the cusp of doing this.

Finally a white player in a league predominately black, will get ratings up. I enjoyed that mooley Lebron being outplayed by Joker last nite, I am going to enjoy Caitlan doing the same thing in the WNBA, handing out losses to these female mooleys.

I am not going to watch some Chinese player in China. Now if he plays here like Yao Ming, he blew up.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Before these NIL deals it was hedonism, sin, Sodom and Gomorrah that was freely posted on Instagram. Now they are all in loving long term relationships that look fake.

The reason she signed with Nike is they took out the moral clause; instead of raising the bar, the female athletes are removing it altogether versus men. If 10 guys come forward claiming they hooked up giving out intimiate details while she was married Nike can't end the deal.

d3f63a74-316c-4c5a-b17b-dc8d2b6b8e08_1920x1080.jpg

That was the key selling point, Nike kept saying we only judge you based on your performance on the court. She said I am not perfect getting ready to confess and her lawyer stepped in and ended the meeting to help her regain her composure.

She saw how they stuck with Tiger Woods and did not want no moral clause chains on her. I have a copy of the contract she signed with Nike, the moral clause used to be standard fare, but for whatever reason, the female athletes can't live up to that standard.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I need security like this, to keep these fools away from me. Her room will probably be wired up and people will be accessing her personal information such as banks and other sources.

Don't let them gas light you, that it is not necessary. Well that is not an issue because she is being paid millions of dollars but for me, they have tried that nonsense. It is a good case study for black athletes or politicians in how to prepare. If a fool downplays your threats, don't listen to them.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Two things

1. Aaliyah Boston needs to get in shape. She looks slow and heavy
2. The mens practice players are pitiful. I'd hire some guys who are more athletic to push the girls

Honorable mention it looks like they're practicing at a church gym
They purposely pick men who play basketball for fun not to win, it's the same way in womens college, for some reason they don't want the guys who are going to push the women by making them really have to go hard on defense and offense. Even when you see the videos of good women ballers playing pickup games with guys it's with men who just out there playing around

Edit man I made my comment before watching that video, I just went back and watched it and you were right and so was i :lol:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They purposely pick men who play basketball for fun not to win, it's the same way in womens college, for some reason they don't want the guys who are going to push the women by making them really have to go hard on defense and offense. Even when you see the videos of good women ballers playing pickup games with guys it's with men who just out there playing around

Edit man I made my comment before watching that video, I just went back and watched it and you were right and so was i :lol:
Bro it just looks like they got male employees who are in shape enough to play. Like they pay them extra to go to the gym to keep up with the players.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

Two things

1. Aaliyah Boston needs to get in shape. She looks slow and heavy
2. The mens practice players are pitiful. I'd hire some guys who are more athletic to push the girls

Honorable mention it looks like they're practicing at a church gym
Those guys are just playing with those little girls, you could tell they're going 20% and if they wanted to could dog walk those trash ass hoes.