Caitlin Clark deserves to have a 55 million contract

Do you agree with your president?

• yes, women deserve to get paid for the same job despite the income they bring in

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • no, another bs fem outrage happening

Votes: 48 88.9%
  • women deserve more since they are queens that can do no wrong

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So you are more mad at the white folks supporting their own vs all the BLACK folk that are happy to shit on WNBA and its players?
This chick has 2 or more threads. This is the first one I’m in. I’m for the most part a fly on the wall when it comes to this subject cause I don’t watech female basketball. But I’ve read the comments in here and from what I get the people that watch it don’t believe she’s as talented as some black female counterparts. So I’m more neutral on this subject cause I’m not familiar with any of these players. But if some chicks are better and not getting love or that type of bread than I think it’s wack. But I know how white america works and their chase for the great white hype

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This chick has 2 or more threads. This is the first one I’m in. I’m for the most part a fly on the wall when it comes to this subject cause I don’t watech female basketball. But I’ve read the comments in here and from what I get the people that watch it don’t believe she’s as talented as some black female counterparts. So I’m more neutral on this subject cause I’m not familiar with any of these players. But if some chicks are better and not getting love or that type of bread than I think it’s wack. But I know how white america works and their chase for the great white hype
The majority of this board have made it clear they have no real interest in the WNBA, regardless of the majority of black talent that dominates the league.

Black folk have had plenty of opportunities to pump up the WNBA and any number of its black stars, long before anyone knew who Catlin was. We choose not to.

For me personally, I'm about to become a fan. I am going enjoy watching Catlin getting her ass beat up every week and watching white folk cry foul.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sha'Carri signed for 5 years 20 million. Shows how much faith and what they have in store for Sha'Carri.
At least that's $4 mil a year....

And given Sha'Carri has a couple blemishes on her record, that's a great look and a win...... at least she is a professional.

This chick has not played 1 minute of "pro" ball and was handed $X in endorsements.....
Now to be fair straight out of HS LeBron had a Sprite deal..... and I didn't like that then either...

But Sprites are easier to sell than signature shoes.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And given Sha'Carri has a couple blemishes on her record, that's a great look and a win...... at least she is a professional.

This chick has not played 1 minute of "pro" ball and was handed $X in endorsements.....
Now to be fair straight out of HS LeBron had a Sprite deal..... and I didn't like that then either...

You don't think little white girls across the country won't jump at the chance to buy some Catlin shoes?

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The majority of this board have made it clear they have no real interest in the WNBA, regardless of the majority of black talent that dominates the league.

Black folk have had plenty of opportunities to pump up the WNBA and any number of its black stars, long before anyone knew who Catlin was. We choose not to.

For me personally, I'm about to become a fan. I am going enjoy watching Catlin getting her ass beat up every week and watching white folk cry foul.
Maybe times have changed. I don’t ever remember this board being so hyped up about female college basketball but than for the past few yrs it seems to have had an on going thread. Now some of those same players are entering the league.. maybe they needed somebody to root for to gain their attention. Think of how venus and Serena got black people interested in tennis and tiger woods for golf. Sometimes it takes one or a few people

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't think little white girls across the country won't jump at the chance to by some Catlin shoes?

Depends on the price point 1st, design 2nd....

As far as "shoe" or "black" culture, depends on the design 1st, price point 2nd.....

If those things are hideous AND $150, they're sitting on the shelf

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Depends on the price point 1st, design 2nd....

As far as "shoe" or "black" culture, depends on the design 1st, price point 2nd.....

If those things are hideous AND $150, they're sitting on the shelf
Bingo you got to have the "culture" to sell a shoe but they got the media hype train going so hard they might be able to pull it off.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe times have changed. I don’t ever remember this board being so hyped up about female college basketball but than for the past few yrs it seems to have had an on going thread. Now some of those same players are entering the league.. maybe they needed somebody to root for to gain their attention. Think of how venus and Serena got black people interested in tennis and tiger woods for golf. Sometimes it takes one or a few people
I would love to see the change in attitude towards the WNBA.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rare pic of Clark at the beach in a swimsuit.

j6eQnvEQw9D9O_jFzrYnQgcrSoAUYzY4FnLGzjib-6k.jpg

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
open3.jpg

41Zy42BB0kL.jpg

Here is how it should have went down when women started entering the workforce.

1. Hollywood should have shown role reversals between a man and a women. Women should have been indoctrinated that they can support their family and husband at home. This could a women in a pantsuit coming from the office going into the kitchen where her husband is cooking. There is barely anything on TV doing this, when this necessary to balance out these changes that they pushed for. There is a finite supply of these opportunities such as a CEO or doctor, if they get a spot, it leaves a man underemployed or pushing other men out of the workforce.

2. Women are wired for this behavior and will be repulsed naturally when they should accept a weak beta male that is a house husband. In most cases when a women is making $1 million she is seeking out a billionairre to date. Serena is not having a man at home cooking and cleaning for her; this is sex discrimination.

alexis-ohanian-serena-olympia-2-9bb20e9e06bd4b5d98905153d3b3c09f.jpg

960x0.jpg

3. The end result in a bunch of weak beta males that can't support anybody, chasing me around in white or blue ford cars, crying. Many of them become homeless, this is why the Supreme Court is ruling on local laws criminalizing these fools.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because racism dosent just affect men our black women also go through it. So more than likely guys are mad some cac bitch that they believe isn’t as talented as some sistas currently or b4, think they should be touching the same amount or more money. I think that would be obvious if you read or here some of the complaints
it’s a distant second.

and this isn’t about race as much as NIL. Sponsors need to make a return on their investment and that is what they are going to get.

The most accomplished woman that played and coaches in women’s basketball is pretty much vilified by the mainstream media and she has won a championship on every team she has played or coached for. Something even Coach Staley failed to do.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
After watching her making her rounds on the interview circuit she’s growing on me although my hate was geared more towards her CAC fan base

Yeah it ain’t nothing against her it’s the cacazoids.

I was rooting against Iowa every game because of them :lol:
I've been saying I was a Caitlin Clark fan but was blackness was the only thing keeping me from wanting her to win the title because I knew her CAC fans were rooting for her on some white superiority shit. When Caitlin lost to Angel Reese last year they tried their best to use some “she scored more points in the game so she's better“ like to make themselves feel better, this year they wanted that championship
RELAX...... Everything aint about race (even though race plays a part). BUT this is CHESS not CHECKERS. Larry Bird made a LOT of BROTHERS a LOT of MONEY. Caitlin is good, really good. She is hot and is bringing a lot of attention to the game. Which brings eyeballs which brings:money:....... A whole lotta sisters have been great and didn't get paid right (Cynthia Cooper starts a long list of underpaid ballers...)but if they play it right, this younger generation of players can reap the benefits of all the pioneers work AND Caitlin success.
Caitlin Clarks ENTIRE surge into popularity has been about race, their have been plenty of women in college basketball that dominated the way Caitlin has but for some reason people got caught up the Caitlin Clark - Angel Reese story and things got wild. Caitlin was the classy white girl that was supposed to shut down the mouth of classless Angel Reese in white eyes

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Caitlin gonna get exposed in the wnba. Absolutely no left hand...no mid range..no pull up and not fast or strong enough to deal with pressure from one end of the court to the next...she nothing but a glorified spot up shooter in the wnba...watch
I've seen people say stuff like this and say they haven't really been watching her play because she can do all this, she doesn't shoot midrange much because she gets to the basket so easy, Caitlin is gonna be good in the WNBA. You'd think like in the NBA where you the best of the best you see high level play but for some reason the WNBA isn't like that, the WNBA lacks fans because the play isn't top tier, all that falling down, missed layups, running into each other you see in college is the same stuff you see in the WNBA

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bron had like a 90 million dollar deal with Nike