Caitlin Clark deserves to have a 55 million contract

Do you agree with your president?

• yes, women deserve to get paid for the same job despite the income they bring in

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • no, another bs fem outrage happening

Votes: 48 88.9%
  • women deserve more since they are queens that can do no wrong

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know she is going to flop. She is being propped up so cave beasts can feel good about themselves.

While she does have some talent, stepping into the WNBA is a whole different ball game.

Personally, I don't think she has what it takes to run with the Sisters of the WNBA.
Yeah the WNBA is definitely not the NCAA lol

Like you said though, don’t understand how she is getting all of this attention without a championship under her belt

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
What ya’ll have to understand is that since last year they realized, this is a Lillie white girl from middle America. She’s literally their Great White Hope. Thats why the media hype train has been behind her the past year. And the more coverage they continue to give her the more people will be coming out to cap for her.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait until she deals with hand checking that she never had to deal with in the NCAA and we going to see how good she is

And no zones to hide her... She still has a lot to learn with adding a mid range game and playing defense...

But I wouldn't be surprised when they rough her up the WNBA will look into rules changes to "open up" the game...

She might lead the league in free throws attempts her first year... Lol

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Weaker beta males and some women are not equal to me and should be paid accordingly. Telling these fools they are equal or putting them in position of power is dangerous.

We need to step up as a man and women need to accept their limited specialized role in many cases.

Many of them have traits that could be useful to a company such as speed over quality. Many of them would be perfect working at Boeing.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I can’t stand Jemele Hill…..bitch act slow….

And Aja is marketable…..or they market her. She probably got more commercials and endorsements then anyone I done seen in the WNBa recently.

No she has a legit point. You have a white girl that has never won any college chip about to get a shoe deal. Caitlin Clark and her team got crushed by a team that was UNDEFEATED being coached by a woman who's coaching record is 109 and 3 over the last 3 years and literally when the media would talk about South Carolina's win they would show pictures of Caitlin clark.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anna Kournikova had more endorsement deals at one time than both Serena and Maria combined and never won shit. I can’t lie she was sexy AF!

She ain’t have no titties for me lol.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After watching her making her rounds on the interview circuit she’s growing on me although my hate was geared more towards her CAC fan base

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah the WNBA is definitely not the NCAA lol

Like you said though, don’t understand how she is getting all of this attention without a championship under her belt
Because that ain’t never been the benchmark. Championships don’t define popularity especially when your team ain’t good enough to win one. If she played for LSU she would’ve had one.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No she has a legit point. You have a white girl that has never won any college chip about to get a shoe deal. Caitlin Clark and her team got crushed by a team that was UNDEFEATED being coached by a woman who's coaching record is 109 and 3 over the last 3 years and literally when the media would talk about South Carolina's win they would show pictures of Caitlin clark.
That was her point? Because she didn’t mention anything about winning. What they are doing is business. Whether you like her or not she’s popular. The great white hype. You don’t get endorsements and shoe deals because of championships. They’re selling a product.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Naw I don’t question his skill. The most pro black people I know give him his due. Like I said though in regards to Caitlin….it ain’t her it’s her flock I can’t stand. And imagine it was even worse Bird.
Well he was on Boston in the 80s/90s.. racist ass town.. he was the Rocky of bball so you know them cacs was feeling themselves through him

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
Funny thing is why the outrage now...??

wasn't no out rage when cyt cooper was going Jordan in the league .
WAsnt none when Sheryl swoops and Candace Parker came in the league ..
now because there's a great white hope it's outrage,but it was fine when the sisters were doing it..
foh... And Caitlin gonna get exposed in the wnba. Absolutely no left hand...no mid range..no pull up and not fast or strong enough to deal with pressure from one end of the court to the next...she nothing but a glorified spot up shooter in the wnba...watch

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, she has no point. Clark is hyped up like this because of NIL. Marketers know you and other pro-whites will do whatever you are programmed to do and if corporations are paying Clark that much money, they have to put out propaganda to hit their margins.

Wilson’s college coach debunks you and Jemele Hill’s entire argument, not that it was difficult to do.

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RELAX...... Everything aint about race (even though race plays a part). BUT this is CHESS not CHECKERS. Larry Bird made a LOT of BROTHERS a LOT of MONEY. Caitlin is good, really good. She is hot and is bringing a lot of attention to the game. Which brings eyeballs which brings:money:....... A whole lotta sisters have been great and didn't get paid right (Cynthia Cooper starts a long list of underpaid ballers...)but if they play it right, this younger generation of players can reap the benefits of all the pioneers work AND Caitlin success.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Or High School She has not won on any level...

This Summer Olympics will be her first time winning...

And they are about to showcase her to the world as the next greatest generational women's player of all time...

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
No, she has no point. Clark is hyped up like this because of NIL. Marketers know you and other pro-whites will do whatever you are programmed to do and if corporations are paying Clark that much money, they have to put out propaganda to hit their margins.

Wilson’s college coach debunks you and Jemele Hill’s entire argument, not that it was difficult to do.

Nothing says coon like you coming to the defense of Clark while saying I'm pro white.

I know you crave attention but it looks like your anti Dem posts ain't doing it for you so you're using this thread to go back to hugging my nuts.

:lol:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Or High School She has not won on any level...

This Summer Olympics will be her first time winning...

And they are about to showcase her to the world as the next greatest generational women's player of all time...
I mean its still a team game too.

You are only 1 of 5 on the court.