Boiled Peanuts appreciation thread..

Carolina_Bully

Support BGOL
Registered
Boiled peanuts are the shit!! Gotta get em' in that brown paperbag....Yall Up North niggaz don't know about that! :yes: Them shits is fire!!

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
^
^
B
U
M
P

I'm addicted to this shit now. :lol: I'm about to use some garlic seasoning and butter and see how that tasted.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Yo I can't believe there are cats in here who never had boiled peanuts. :smh::smh::smh::smh::lol::lol::lol: The best Boiled Jawns I've had are in Georgia. The corner store has them for sale in brown paper bags. You can get the spicy jawns that are fresh and steaming salty and hot. Lawd have mercy. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Originally Posted by themainman View Post
Boiled Peanuts Pack Big Antioxidant Punch
Boiled peanuts, a regional treat from the southern United States, may be as healthy as they are delicious. Alabama scientists report that boiling these legumes imbues them with more antioxidants than roasted peanuts or peanut butter.

Isn't that an oxymoron?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not really...ever heard of a famous black scientist name George Washington
Carver? He did a lot of work with the peanut a well.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Bumping this thread because I'm sitting here eating some and I know I will have the shits by morning

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Never heard of or ate them, but shit it's just like boiling any other type of bean. Shit should be good.

BVF

Star
Registered
When I visited Charleston, SC, I saw a nigga selling some in a parking lot and pulled over and bought some.. They don't taste like peanuts that you would expect. Kinda like beans, which they technically are. I liked them...However, one can't find raw peanuts to boil here up north.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
When I visited Charleston, SC, I saw a nigga selling some in a parking lot and pulled over and bought some.. They don't taste like peanuts that you would expect. Kinda like beans, which they technically are. I liked them...However, one can't find raw peanuts to boil here up north.

In jersey I find them at the Asian fruit stands, i know they sell them on Picken ave in Brooklyn too just don't but the nasty canned ones

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
Ive always hated them, 1st time i tried them was in ALabama when i was a kid, hated them then, and still hate them now, tried them last year in fla.. HATED IT!

love peanuts/peanut butta ect

hog fat

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My family makes them so good, that they taste like seasoned meat.

I support this thread!

:yes:

hanginbals

Team NoPullOut
OG Investor
boiled-green-peanuts.jpg

C/S!!!
This how close Im gonna get to some boiled peanuts in MN!! I miss them shit!!:yes: