You broke man? :dunno::confused:

:lol::lol::lol:

KRAZIE01

Support BGOL
Registered
^^^^^^

chicken breast thought that was wing dings

W/ the Pink plate!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Me Myself....I stick w/ the Bachelors best Friend.
Totinos%20Party%20Pizza%20Combination.jpg

Been a $1.25 for 10 years now. Don't ask me how everything else on gods green earth is more expensive but they can still churn out a whole Pizza for less than a 2 liter and make a profit. Come to think of it, I probably don't want to know...

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered
W/ the Pink plate!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Me Myself....I stick w/ the Bachelors best Friend.
Totinos%20Party%20Pizza%20Combination.jpg

Been a $1.25 for 10 years now. Don't ask me how everything else on gods green earth is more expensive but they can still churn out a whole Pizza for less than a 2 liter and make a profit. Come to think of it, I probably don't want to know...

Yeah, the pink plate nubian? C'mon man... :lol:

But I used to get those pizzas for 99¢ @ Kroger all the time, even 10 years ago. Only recently have they gone up to $1.25.

6:14 - 7:09 :lol:

That fool said I'm not eating this crap. Wow.

LOL @ Gordon dating chics not for their looks, but for their culinary prowess!

nu_work

Rising Star
Registered
yall a trip...

Every now and then a brotha get that Baked Blue Fish Popping in the oven...I ain't a chef but everyone who's tried it thinks otherwise. :yes:

7f2f66276e8e__1298688149000.jpeg

54efec19153f__1298672231000.jpeg

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm still ROFL @ This thread :lol:

Joke as thread. Jamaicans be eating rice and butter or some rice with corn beef when time are rough.

yeah man... Bully Beef and rice/hardo bread and tun cornmeal got a lot of heads through some rough times..

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
couple niggas got civil rights era plates, camera and food.

i cant talk shit cuz i aint post shit in this thread i dont think.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Jesus Crist, cats have a plate of rice, potatoes, mac and cheese, dinner rolls and a overcooked piece of meat and think thats good eats.... arteries on clog like a mug :smh:

couple niggas got civil rights era plates, camera and food.

I cant talk shit cuz I aint post shit in this thread I dont think.

:lol::roflmao2:

Same couple of things I said to myself after the last 2 pages.

Let these kats do what they do.

Was @ a groove & this kat I know broke pics out of his cooking & then this chick followed;
then another bird I knew was trying to show off a plate she made; not like this but I really never understood that.

Maybe have been cooking too long for myself & others to even see the thrill of a pic.

Guess I should have took a pic of that Thanksgiving dinner I made for my ex waaaay back which was after I ate @ home then drove a few hours to check her.

:lol: @ that TopChef gif as I felt the same way he did when she brought that lazy bullshit up:puke::angry::smh: GTFOHWTBSM

peace

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Meatloaf mac'n cheese rice with some gravy and dinner rolls. . . . .

_DSC8147.jpg

Mac & cheese AND rice? I would have gone steamed green beans with this one, instead of mac & cheese. The mac & cheese with the rice and dinner rolls is overkill on the starches. Oh, and I'd bake the rolls at a higher temp. They look microwaved.

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Citrus baked pollock, asparagus with chopped garlic cooked in a wok and roasted red potatoes with smoked paprika and green bell peppers

4cd9b43d-ece7-d045.jpg

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Props to all fellas who try and do feed themselves. We as males have to be trained but remember some of the the top chefs in the world are men. Women are better on average in cooking meals because of their nurturing nature.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Meatloaf mac'n cheese rice with some gravy and dinner rolls. . . . .

_DSC8147.jpg

that meal is at least 1500 calories what is that your only meal of the day:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

3 from the roll

about 4-5 from the mac and cheese

2 from the rice

2 from the gravy

4 from the meats

edit: you had 2 rolls make that 600 calories in bread alone