BHZ83

Support BGOL
Registered
Well I said I would show out today, and I plan to.:lol::lol::lol:

Breakfast
Beef sausage links+1 ground one
2 duck egg omelettes
Grits

My parents are out of the country, so I can play around in the kitchen. Dinner is in the process of being made:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Nigga said duck egg omelettes

Timdawg187

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
horrible.

EDIT: but I give you props for eating REAL FOOD instead of that fast food bullshit that is so prevelant in the American diet. And I thought I was the only one that ate gigantic portions of white rice.

man my girl is half asian and has a fuggin rice cooker!!:lol: Eats rice with EVERYTHING

LILGROWN1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm making chick with a white wine sauce. What's a good pic hosting site?? I took some pics.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Dinner tonight
Tilapia Fillet
Baked Potato

351361019269.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Trini dish looks like cow stew,which is terrible because they use everything most people wont eat in that bitch.

MonkeyBizness

Man of the People
Registered
This thread is hilarious on so many different levels.

I don't know whether kats should step up their cooking skills, their taste level, or their dinnerware first.

:lol::lol:

kayboy

Star
Registered
UPGRADE - GOURMET STEAMED RICE WITH SCRAMBLED EGGS & SARDINES

Ingredients:
1 large red onion, chopped
1 8 oz can Hunts tomato sauce (or the Fiesta brand, if you're on a budget)
1 clove of garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 eggs, beaten
2 cans of sardines in oil (Queen of the Coast :lol:)
salt and pepper to taste

Method:
Put oil over medium heat till it starts smoking. Add garlic and onions. When onions are almost translucent, add tomato sauce, pepper and salt. Stir till sauce is reduce to thick paste. Add eggs. Wait till eggs are firm. Add sardines. Stir slowly together and serve over warm steamed rice.

Don't laugh till you've tried this. If you're not on a budget, leave out the sardines and eggs and use a can of pink salmon instead. Healthier and better tasting.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Which begs the question...how old is this dude?

Should he be home studying for a test...

or out stacking chips so he can move out?

I don't buy the "I'm @ home while in college to save money" thing.

:confused::confused::confused:

What's wrong with that? I mean yeah it sucks with the women but your focus is on books not girls. With that said, I had to move out. Bills are a bitch but it just had to happen.

DaddyDiesel

Rising Star
OG Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Nigga said duck egg omelettes

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

UPGRADE - GOURMET STEAMED RICE WITH SCRAMBLED EGGS & SARDINES

Ingredients:
1 large red onion, chopped
1 8 oz can Hunts tomato sauce (or the Fiesta brand, if you're on a budget)
1 clove of garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 eggs, beaten
2 cans of sardines in oil (Queen of the Coast :lol:)
salt and pepper to taste

Method:
Put oil over medium heat till it starts smoking. Add garlic and onions. When onions are almost translucent, add tomato sauce, pepper and salt. Stir till sauce is reduce to thick paste. Add eggs. Wait till eggs are firm. Add sardines. Stir slowly together and serve over warm steamed rice.

Don't laugh till you've tried this. If you're not on a budget, leave out the sardines and eggs and use a can of pink salmon instead. Healthier and better tasting.

I'm gonna try this over some whole grain rice with the salmon because I try to eat healthy anyway...

I thought sardines were one of the healthiest foods you can eat...:confused: I know the taste isn't the greatest though that's why I'm going to do salmon instead.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Bachelor meal of the night, less than an hour to make.

Baked chicken/spinach/mozzerella sausage w/ sauteed spanish onions & Peppers in red sauce with some whole grain fusili

1zyzig7.jpg

:dunno: Ran out of sardines.

Southpaw

1 of the few blk men on this board
BGOL Investor
Today its Rice, chicken, vegetable mix (Bok Choy and Rapini) with homemade potato salad.

wbxbg4.jpg

kotf

International
International Member
I take pride in my food, and when I've cook for myself I take out my food with pride and love to set it out as though its a 5 star restaurant and like to see it on my plate garnished with pride. I enjoy my cooking so much I always have it with wine based on the dish.

nubian

Support BGOL
Registered
you guys eat like pure shit.
i'm sure a great percentage of you are fat fucks too.

steamed brown rice w/ shrimp & mixed veggies.
chicken breast.

6qjo00.jpg