Rice, scrambled eggs and Sardines.

6e2g6u.jpg

slick_chris

Star
Registered
rice, scrambled eggs and sardines.

6e2g6u.jpg

horrible.

EDIT: but I give you props for eating REAL FOOD instead of that fast food bullshit that is so prevelant in the American diet. And I thought I was the only one that ate gigantic portions of white rice.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joke as thread. Jamaicans be eating rice and butter or some rice with corn beef when time are rough.

Aint nothing wrong with keeping it cheap and simple though.

That is mad food. I could save the eggs for breakfast and make 3 meals out of that one plate...

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
The title of this thread needs to be ..."You know you are hood if you eat ..." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But real talk, i fucks with that same meal sometimes, but i add lots of hot sauce and eat it off Ritz crackers. lol

Clubber_lang

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
LMAO... Brilliant. I know we all have thrown together meals like this when you are cooking for yourself and don't want to go shopping. You go through the pantry work with what you got.

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered
Joke as thread. Jamaicans be eating rice and butter or some rice with corn beef when time are rough.

That is mad food. I could save the eggs for breakfast and make 3 meals out of that one plate...

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt Add some steamed cabbage and that's good eating

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

Hell fucking yeah. I'll put a lil ketchup or BBQ sauce on that too. :yes:

:lol: at this thread going south immediately