5 More Years Bitches!!
OG Investor
WTF?????

sad_smiley_face_sticker-p217774899544360571qjcl_400.jpg

1132164050UE234e.jpg

blkdontrmp

Star
Registered
- that was my initial reaction...but this could be a botched robbery too. who knows...

true a robbery could be..
but jealous ex lover would prob be the outcome..
4th of July Holiday, and he not spending time with his family ( or ex wife )..
or the 20yr old woman just broke up with her ex boyfriend who was crazy and couldnt let her go..

robbery - shawty was supposed to set him up for the robbery, dude came in and said he murkin both of them so theres no witnesses..:smh::smh::smh:

SledgeGE2

Potential Star
Registered
You mean the way the rest of this board does?? Very funny. :rolleyes:

What did I say that was inappropriate or innaccurate??

So just because you say others do it, you do it, sounds like a sorry excuse to justify it. I thought you pride yourself on being different than other member? A man has just died, show some respect.

toolman2003

Support BGOL
Registered
I know celebrities dies in threes, but DAMN...
These celebrities are dying in nines...
1. David Carradine
2. Harvey Korman
3. Ed McMahon
4. Farrah Fawcett
5. Michael Jackson
6. Fayette Pinkney (Ol school R&B singer from The Three Degrees)
7. Billy Mays
8. Karl Malden (Ol school actor from "The Street Of San Francisco" for you young heads out there.)
9. Steve McNair

Shit... who's gonna be #10?:smh:
Prophecy? We will hear and see things that are unbelievable?

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
So just because you say others do it, you do it, sounds like a sorry excuse to justify it. A man has just died you show some respect.

Do what??? WTF are you talking about??? Move along, fool.

A famous man and a companion were apparently murdered in cold blood. There's nothing wrong with reporters wondering if he had any enemies or recent problems. Grow the fuck up.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know celebrities dies in threes, but DAMN...
These celebrities are dying in nines...
1. David Carradine
2. Harvey Korman
3. Ed McMahon
4. Farrah Fawcett
5. Michael Jackson
6. Fayette Pinkney (Ol school R&B singer from The Three Degrees)
7. Billy Mays
8. Karl Malden (Ol school actor from "The Street Of San Francisco" for you young heads out there.)
9. Steve McNair

Shit... who's gonna be #10?:smh:

Ex-Beatles, Rolling Stones manager Klein dies
Yahoo - AP | 07/04/09 - 1 hr 37 mins ago

NEW YORK – Former music manager Allen Klein, a no-holds-barred businessman who bulldozed his way into and out of deals with the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, has died.

Bob Merlis, a publicist for Klein's company, ABKCO Music & Records, says Klein died Saturday at his New York City home of Alzheimer's disease. He was 77.

Klein became one of the most powerful figures in the music world in the 1960s. Known for his tenacity in tracking down royalties and getting better record deals, he garnered clients including Sam Cooke, Bobby Darin and Herman's Hermits.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090704/ap_on_en_mu/us_obit_allen_klein_2

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
- death really is getting around this year.

- i just tuned to espn to catch up on any new developments in the NBA and seen the news flash like daaaummn!!! another one?!!

DAYNE

Star
Registered
- death really is getting around this year.

- i just tuned to espn to catch up on any new developments in the NBA and seen the news flash like daaaummn!!! another one?!!

Yall mofo's are pathetic!

When Joe Smoe in your neighborhood gets popped every day its nothing, but when a small group of celebrities die off within a year, oh death is all around ous and shit niggas get spooked

:smh::smh:

Lord T

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P Steve McNair. He was a good dude. Met him and Eddie George at a autographing at Rivergate. He did a lot for the city with various programs he was involved in. I hope this case is resolved

Part of the best Titans team ever....
mcnair.jpg

SledgeGE2

Potential Star
Registered
Do what??? WTF are you talking about??? Move along, fool.

A famous man and a companion were apparently murdered in cold blood. There's nothing wrong with reporters wondering if he had any enemies or recent problems. Grow the fuck up.

Man, I not going anywhere, you felt it was appropriate to make a statement like that, and I called you out on it, because It didn't need to be said. You have made a routine of saying foolish things, and you couldn't keep yourself to not say that when man dies? :smh:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Man, I not going anywhere, you felt it was inappropriate to make a statement like that, and I called you out on it, because It didn't need to be said.

Statement like what?? Some fools were laughing at the reporter's question about whether he'd been in trouble. I said it was appropriate given the circumstances of his death. He was SHOT!!!

You have made a routine of saying foolish things, and you couldn't keep yourself to not say that when man dies?

I'm still not sure what you're talking about. So he really wasn't murdered??

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
R.I.P Steve McNair. He was a good dude. Met him and Eddie George at a autographing at Rivergate. He did a lot for the city with various programs he was involved in. I hope this case is resolved

Part of the best Titans team ever....
mcnair.jpg

He did great things in the Ville. Him and Eddie George will always be the face of the Titans in my eyes.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he was cheating on his wife with another woman and the ex boyfriend of the woman steve was cheating with shot and killed both of them. espn reporter chris mortensen said steve wife was in mississippi at the time and steve was at a condo with another woman so it seems like the double homicide was from a mad ex.

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
he was cheating on his wife with another woman and the ex boyfriend of the woman steve was cheating with shot and killed both of them.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I came in here to post this...this negro was MARRIED but the news just casually says "this was his girlfriends apartment.." WTF!?!?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Let's not start arguing in these kind of threads. PEACE!! :cool:
I wish people would keep stupid ass theories out of these threads but you see several people posting the shit and its not like his family is reading this right now... If it helps keep one person from sounding ignorant and thoughtless in the future, I think its worth it.