BREAKING:Multiple people injured in shooting at Parkland, Florida High school, 12 0f 17 D.O.A.

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Won't it be fucked if we see a massive police presence at BP screens and they check Black folks for weapons?

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’ve lurked on all of the major car forums for years, and it’s amazing some of the slick racist shit those CACs(particularly on the high end forums) be spewing

At least on the gun forums, the CACs are open about being racist
Exactly. I periodically infuriate them by telling them about their shortcomings despite all their privileges and they lose their minds like fuck. Lol.

They enjoy talking about Black people but once you tell them how they ain’t shit, they go full retard.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. I periodically infuriate them by telling them about their shortcomings despite all their privileges and they lose their minds like fuck. Lol.

They enjoy talking about Black people but once you tell them how they ain’t shit, they go full retard.

Yo,

Are you willing to pay $130,000 out of your pocket to a stripper to cover for a client?

older version

A version older
Registered
nicolas-cruz-instagram-5-20026065.jpeg

nicolas-cruz-instagram-8-20026069.jpeg

This might come off the wrong way, but this ain't shit.
It's too much for him? Yes.
But it seems he was obsessed with making himself out bigger than he is through weapons.
Like who takes a picture with 3 $15 dollar gas station tactical knives?

Ruger 22s, Mossberg 88, and a Crosman P1377 Pellet Pistol are what I can make out.
560225c.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Pam Bondi:
"We will pay...for the funeral expenses of these poor victims...we will do everything we can to help their families.....the state of Florida...we will pay for counseling.....for the surviving victims.....we will pay for students who need counselling ..........Go Fund Me...reached out to me......already tonight..... They've been pulling off anyone...If you think that you're going to scam people.....during this tragedy....your not..... Go Fund Me they're monitoring every site that's going to pop up....and no money will be dispersed under Go Fund Me until they know that it's legitimate...."

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I’ve lurked on all of the major car forums for years, and it’s amazing some of the slick racist shit those CACs(particularly on the high end forums) be spewing

Do you know how many non cac own old land rovers?

Well I'm one of the very few.

I just get on the forums for the repair info, every once in a while the cac have to say shit.

I ignore it, they don't ask what you are. These idiots post tags and shit then talk shit about people.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
One of his former classmates said he felt bad for everyone involved including the shooter, and that he had been "wronged", and this incident shows why we need to love and respect each other...

Made me beg the question, was Cruz bullied/discriminated against by the White kids, causing him to threaten them at school which got him expelled, and then he came back with a vengeance?
The ghost of vester returns

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There is only 1 solution.. Give white people their own state or 2 and us non cacs will never have to worry about being in the crossfire in these mass white on white crime spree.. I bet if you gave them their own state or 2 in less than 100 yrs they prob be extinct due to heroin overdose and mass shootings and staph infection

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The political forum on 6speedonline....

:smh:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
this....and the fact hat all these shootings have been by cacs, Asians.....and now Latinos (Cruz) !!!:hmm:

shooter is as much a latino as Ted Cruz or Devin Nunez

Parkland's last census is 84% white
but 73% non hispanic white

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm reading from those that love their guns and don't want any blame towards NRA and the like to impose the following solution:

Armed Staff and Faculty at the school. Yes, That's right! Teach all the teachers and people in the front office and cafeteria and gym etc how to shoot and arm them with a weapon at their station.

What say you BGOL? Arm every staff and faculty member at your child's school?