BREAKING:Multiple people injured in shooting at Parkland, Florida High school, 12 0f 17 D.O.A.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm reading from those that love their guns and don't want any blame towards NRA and the like to impose the following solution:

Armed Staff and Faculty at the school. Yes, That's right! Teach all the teachers and people in the front office and cafeteria and gym etc how to shoot and arm them with a weapon at their station.

What say you BGOL? Arm every staff and faculty member at your child's school?
fuck it- why not?
almost all of these shootings happen in predominantly white schools/ districts...
I can't wait to see what happens when somewhere in Texas -a school shooting devolves into a clusterfuck that makes Columbine seem like a kindergarten squabble- because of armed staff and faculty

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Fuck what his name is. This terrorist looks like a straight up CAC.

DWCV6HAVAAA9y6I_1518660751906_4962843_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
Lol, they banned me from a white forum when I lectured them about how fucked up they are in their head and as a race. I asked them why they need to commit the most henoius crimes when they have every advantage going for them. Mass murder, massive fraud, child molestation, drugs etc...
You the real MVP.

Jack Spade

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve lurked on all of the major car forums for years, and it’s amazing some of the slick racist shit those CACs(particularly on the high end forums) be spewing

At least on the gun forums, the CACs are open about being racist

The Corvette Forum is one of the worst ones.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mods, can you just ban this stupid chink? His emasculated rice catching ass adds nothing of value to the forum. Just an annoyance.
I swear, he must have pictures of the mods in compromising positions or something.
I am sure that they would not let me run unrestricted on a Chinese message board like this.

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
I swear, he must have pictures of the mods in compromising positions or something.
I am sure that they would not let me run unrestricted on a Chinese message board like this.
Exactly. At least the openly non-black members respect that they are visitors in our house and know not to get slick. This Kim Jong fool goes around insulting us carte Blanche, yet he can’t stay away from here or get banned?

Weird.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
lol@the pics on his IG page. Dead frogs and shit. Then the Trump hate.
The over the top shit makes these shooting unbelievable.
I.e., more like some Manchurian Candidate bs.

The only sad part is that innocent people are losing their lives, while others try to push bs agendas.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I'm reading from those that love their guns and don't want any blame towards NRA and the like to impose the following solution:

Armed Staff and Faculty at the school. Yes, That's right! Teach all the teachers and people in the front office and cafeteria and gym etc how to shoot and arm them with a weapon at their station.

What say you BGOL? Arm every staff and faculty member at your child's school?

During the Las Vegas situation, a gun-advocating country singer changed his tune on the idea that being strapped would've helped. He said that had he pulled out his gun people would've thought he was the terrorist and start aiming for him (paraphrasing).

I'm not saying being strapped won't help in certain situations, but for teachers to have to have to carry guns to work?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
that stat is misleading,
they count school shooting as anytime a gun went off or was reported shot in a school building
You gotta be an N.R.A. donor or member..... they're incredibly swift at trying to spin any bit of sunshine that they can into a shit gun shooting moment !!!

2015_10_22_ba_emoji.11220.jpg

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is only 1 solution.. Give white people their own state or 2 and us non cacs will never have to worry about being in the crossfire in these mass white on white crime spree.. I bet if you gave them their own state or 2 in less than 100 yrs they prob be extinct due to heroin overdose and mass shootings and staph infection
come on man this will never happen so stop with this. it's going to always be mass shootings for as long as the world will be here. it's just something that can't be avoided unfortunately.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
that stat is misleading,
they count school shooting as anytime a gun went off or was reported shot in a school building

This is NOT being a contrarian, this is fucking dumbass semantics attempt. Stay on target man.

These two idiots have exactly ZILTCH to do with school shootings.

Again, you are not being a contrarian, it makes you look like a fucking dumbass playing semantics games on a message board.

oNE