BREAKING:Multiple people injured in shooting at Parkland, Florida High school, 12 0f 17 D.O.A.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

At least 20 people injured in shooting at Florida high school

LEVEL 3 MASS CASUALTY INCIDENT- POSSIBILITY OF 21 OR MORE INJURED

PARKLAND, Fla. – The Broward County Sheriff’s Office in Florida is responding to reports of a shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland. There are reports of victims and authorities said the shooter is still at large.

Authorities identified the gunman as a student who was “on the run” and they were actively searching him, FOX News reported.

Aerial footage from CNN affiliate WSVN showed a number of people lying on the ground outside the school, being treated for injuries and moved to ambulances.

Dozens of police vehicles are on site, including one tank, along with a team of heavily armed law enforcement officers.

Television station WSVN in the Miami area is reporting at least 20 people have been injured in the shooting.

President Donald Trump has been made aware of the shooting, according to White House officials.

Check back for updates on this developing story.

.http://fox5sandiego.com/2018/02/14/multiple-people-injured-in-shooting-at-florida-school/

Rest in peace to them & the additional student & teacher victims as well ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...im-Florida-high-school-massacre-pictured.html

article-5393919-4940702000000578-602_636x572.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not because it's florida but expect this type of thing to happen more often being so anti-bully or anything isn't good for these socially and mentally unstable youth...someone makes a negative comment about them on FB and someone has to feel the rath of it(I know it's more to it....it's an example).

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I hate when shit like this happens. But, unfortunately, this is the United States we live in. Surprised this does not happen more frequent. The only way to stop shit like this, in my opinion, is to keep EVERYTHING on lock down at all times..EVERYTHING. That will never happen, nor do I want it to.

Last edited:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Looking at CNN live and noticed the pigs had a whiteboy with a red shirt on in handcuffs by a squad car. Fucking white terrorist.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sigh why the kids? Why this BS period? Damn Florida don't make me rethink my retirement

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
This really bothers me. When I was growing up school was a safe place. There were fights and stuff, but you didn't have to worry about dying before the day was out.

That said, it's Valentine's Day. Chances are its over a girl.
When we were growing up....shit was settled with your fists...last man standing walked away.......they're savages now...killing for insignificant spats... attention whoring and taping vids for the admiration of their peers.....little or completely lacking of morals !!!!:smh::smh::smh:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Here we go with the "mental health" angle bullshit again. Jesus! Why the fuck those pigs didn't murder that white fucker? They had to have feared for their lives...right?
There'll be some cacs trying to blame it on the Black Panther movie....cac lost his mind because of it ....they'll be churning out excuses for him !!!!!:hmm:

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This really bothers me. When I was growing up school was a safe place. There were fights and stuff, but you didn't have to worry about dying before the day was out.

That said, it's Valentine's Day. Chances are its over a girl.

People don't commit mass shootings over a girl. The shooter is probably some white boy who wanted to inflict extra psychological trauma by doing it on Valentines Day

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
There'll be some cacs trying to blame it on the Black Panther movie....cac lost his mind because of it ....they'll be churning out excuses for him !!!!!:hmm:

I can hear that fucka now,

"So how do we make sense of this in the wake of Marvel's violent Black Panther movie that will be in theaters only days from now. Don't you think this movie should be pulled from theaters given its extreme violent nature?"

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I knew video would surface soon. All the cell phones out there now and social media. Yeah. I am sure more video will hit social media soon.