RIP Actor Tommy Ford from 'Martin' passed away today at the age of 52.

Shurnuff

5 More Years Bitches!!
OG Investor
ATLANTA -
Tommy Ford, who famously played Tommy on the 90’s sitcom “Martin, is on life support at an Atlanta hospital, according to TMZ.

TMZ reports an aneurysm ruptured in the actor’s abdomen and he’s been hospitalized since Sunday.

Ford is listed in grave condition and is not expected to make it though the day, TMZ reports

:(

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
Some of y'all gotta chill on the RIP's. It's not a race. He's still alive but need our prayers.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn; hopefully he is able to pull through...
I've heard of people with Marfan syndrome having problems with abdominal and thoracic aneurysms... dude is tall, but outside of that he didn't appear to have the body type of a marfan sufferer.... I wonder though.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn man..thanks Tommy for your role in one of my favorite sitcoms of all time..may you rest in paradise.

Solomon

Lifetime Member
Platinum Member
From what I've been able to find, nothing is confirming that he has passed. Anyone have a link that states otherwise?

Prayers up I pray he makes it.

2016 its too many we have lost known, unknown, personally, t.v. , music, broadway etc so on.

Tell ya peoples u love em folk. Txt, Call do whatever let em know.

cokely_muhammad

Student of Kogalee_Muhammad
Registered
Some of y'all gotta chill on the RIP's. It's not a race. He's still alive but need our prayers.

I am praying to Master Fard Muhammad who is Almighty God Allah and his Messenger right now. I have done this 4 times today facing Mecca! :wepraise:

And This is NO troll shit EITHAH! :angry:

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The aorta is NOT in the stomach. It runs down from the heart, sends blood to the body. It's more along the backbone, not IN the stomach. lol.

It goes from the heart all the way down to abdomen dumbass

you should laugh at yourself. I do this for a living

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000162.htm

SIR_AAA_aneurysm_2.jpg

this is what we who work in the industry call a "Triple A" or "AAA"

John Ritter died of the same thing

cokely_muhammad

Student of Kogalee_Muhammad
Registered

SIR_AAA_aneurysm_2.jpg

What are the conditions for someone to be strickened with such a devastating medical ailment? And can prayer cure such a condition?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
RIP, them aneurysms are no joke, had a friend who was beautiful nurse and 27 with a full life ahead of her and passed from one within a few hours of getting one.

My oldest brother died of a brain aneurysm about 3 years ago, he was just 41:(

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

SIR_AAA_aneurysm_2.jpg

This nigga here.

the aorta is in the stomach

You do what for a living? You better not say the medical field. Who the FUCK told you that the aorta is in the stomach? Matter of fact, look at the diagram you posted. Show me where the aorta is located in the stomach.

Then you want to tell me about a triple A. I already mentioned triple A 2 hours before you made that bullshit statement (assuming this is what's happening - no facts yet)

Seems like he had a triple A. Beyond fucked up. R.I.P. bro. One of the funniest sitcoms, ever.

About to go binge watch Martin.

"I do this for a living"... man, please.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Man if something ever happens to me I'll need at least one of y'all to do me one last favor pls.:(

Last edited:

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are the conditions for someone to be strickened with such a devastating medical ailment? And can prayer cure such a condition?
This nigga here.

You do what for a living? You better not say the medical field. Who the FUCK told you that the aorta is in the stomach? Matter of fact, look at the diagram you posted. Show me where the aorta is located in the stomach.

Then you want to tell me about a triple A. I already mentioned triple A 2 hours before you made that bullshit statement (assuming this is what's happening - no facts yet)

fool i am a FNP that started out working trauma ICU level 1. I have helped treat so many AAA's its not funny. And for the record the Aorta starts in the heart and goes into the abdomen before it branches off and becomes the femoral arteries.

Nigga you are dumb as fuck if you dont know that or cannot see it from the diagram.

When you assess a patient for an AAA and you listen for the "bruit" and feel for the "thrill" you palpate and auscultate the abdomen, not the back

and if you look hard enough, you can find my credentials on here, I have posted them multiple times in the past

ruptured-aortic-aneurysms-13-638.jpg

InTheMind

INTHEMIND
Registered
He is currently on life support and is not expected to make it through the day.

Earlier, Ford’s friend, Anthony Anderson, tweeted that Ford had died — but at the time, he was still alive.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga here.

If he has a "stomach" aneurysm, it can only be a AAA. What other artery is in the abdomen? You are exposing your lack of knowledge with your dumb ass statements. This nigga said the aorta is not in the abdomen. Nigga, you would get kicked out of any hospital for that type of blasphemy

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

a weakness in the wall of the artery. They are considered life threatening when they are larger than 4 cm. at that time the pt is to lie flat and relax in ICU until the cardio-thoracic surgeon can place a endovascular stent graft around the weakened and bulging area

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga here.

And I'm gonna post my credentials in a few minutes. You do the same so we can see who can really talk about this on a professional level.