You........when ya wife is making 6 figures......

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
My wife does along with 3 of my sister's and every black woman that I work with (20 at least).I don't know where you live but 6 figures in NY is pretty common so unicorns are everywhere.

You ain't got to explain nothing to some of these cats, man. It's really easy to find professional women that make that much money. It's not hard to make it yourself if you've stayed on your grind.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
It had better be the high upper six figures........ only a minimum wage fool would act like that for a women making $100k
:lol: :smh::smh::smh:..............................:lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
amazing how these cacs can wake up, get dressed, and be out the door in less than a minute after the alarm goes off......
thats how the shit really goes down. hell we would still be waitin for the next alarm to go off after hittin snooze......gotta get that 5 mo minutes in.....:lol:
I was trying to give her a little credit thinking that she got in late and took a shower..... not letting him touch her since he was downstairs.....:dunno:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
My wife makes close to 6 fig, I still work

I come home play with my plants, I get high, take a shit, smoke, wait for her to walk in, kiss, smoke

she chills for a bit, takes infused coconut oil, then makes dinner, I make my lunch, she cuts my fruit up

i smoke, she watches her shows, I look at plants smoke more

take my pills for my back( I be outta there) smoke more,

eat the pussy spit on her booty hole tell her I love her and we sleep

he doin too much

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
My wife does along with 3 of my sister's and every black woman that I work with (20 at least).I don't know where you live but 6 figures in NY is pretty common so unicorns are everywhere.
You know that you're replying to a certified broke ass troll who's wife makes lower six figures, embarrassingly on her knees though... and working 363 days a year.... taking only two holidays off..... most of the time it's thanksgiving & Christmas.....

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was funny but 6 figures..... lol

Edit: before I read the comments. After reading the comments Im amazed and assuming some cats live in super rural towns. I know several sisters making 6 figures and not struggling to do it.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
This was funny but 6 figures..... lol

Edit: before I read the comments. After reading the comments Im amazed and assuming some cats live in super rural towns. I know several sisters making 6 figures and not struggling to do it.
I was assuming that they were all messing with Walmart/Target sales associates or females at the Drive-thru when they were getting their lunch
:lol:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
any city with major urban hospitals you will find plenty
Many black nurses and doctors make 6 figures

Detroit
Chicago
Houston
Even smaller places like Phoenix and Vegas
You will find black women professionals
Sometimes I worry about you people. Every one knows a sister making $100k on this forum but in the real world the figures say otherwise.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
bullshit.. 6 figures ain't that easy to come up on. Im calling ducktales on yo ass!

housefly

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CO's ,Con-ed, sanitation,Long Island railroad Nassau and Suffolk cops make six figures. You can look it up matter of fact the truck drivers for film and TV make $60 an hour straight time. Their take home average is around $4500 after overtime. They do a lot of hours.
You can fact check all that. We need to make that kind of money to live around here.
bullshit.. 6 figures ain't that easy to come up on. Im calling ducktales on yo ass!

CO's ,Con-ed, sanitation,Long Island railroad Nassau and Suffolk cops make six figures. You can look it up matter of fact the truck drivers for film and TV make $60 an hour straight time. Their take home average is around $4500 after overtime. They do a lot of hours.
You can fact check all that. We need to make that kind of money to live around here.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
6 figures. He better not hesitate when she tell him to do something. I wonder how he moves when she ask him to eat her pussy

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have friends in board of Ed, accountant, corrections, medical, construction, mta, finances, Verizon techs, law firms, technicians, sanitation, hotel industry, real estate, transportation, cdl licenses, catering bizz, city workers, entertainment, party promoters, bizz owners, etc making 6 figs or more.. hell my bizz is catered to blue and white collar workers/ bizz owners.. it’s so much money flowing through nyc.. black/ Hispanic men and women.. you need to expand your circle

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Six figures in NYC, the Bay, DC, etc. ain't close to the same as in Memphis, Tampa, Birmingham, etc.

There are plenty of places in the US where 100k is a lot of money that most aren't making.

The median income for black women working full-time is just under 40k/yr, for black men it's 43k/yr.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I make 7 figures and my girlfriend make 6 figures. She rub my back when I get home and I massage her feet. We both cater to each other needs and we make our relationship work without having to try to out do each other just because 1 makes more.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have friends in board of Ed, accountant, corrections, medical, construction, mta, finances, Verizon techs, law firms, technicians, sanitation, hotel industry, real estate, transportation, cdl licenses, catering bizz, city workers, entertainment, party promoters, bizz owners, etc making 6 figs or more.. hell my bizz is catered to blue and white collar workers/ bizz owners.. it’s so much money flowing through nyc.. black/ Hispanic men and women.. you need to expand your circle
Is that your take away from the story?