^^^^^^^^^^^^keep me out of that shit constanza...that's you and andey
Fuck it cousin. Step on out. I got it from here.

^^^^^^^^^^^^keep me out of that shit constanza...that's you and andey

i thought it was shade thrown my way as well...he said it wasn;t for me, and ima take his word on it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^keep me out of that shit constanza...that's you and andey
Fuck it cousin. Step on out. I got it from here.![]()
I bet you do...It's a "if the shoe fits" thing. Like I said, nothing personal.
I made my point, Andey can try to redeem himself with more pictures if he wants, but hounding faggots is faggotry no matter how you cover it up.



Fuck it cousin. Step on out. I got it from here.![]()
It's a "if the shoe fits" thing. Like I said, nothing personal.
I made my point, Andey can try to redeem himself with more pictures if he wants, but hounding faggots is faggotry no matter how you cover it up.
I bet you do...



What point have you made? What was your point again? Huh? What?
I came in this thread and said Beekers is pissing off everybody. I made one thread damn near a month ago about some faggot shit this dude and I haven't said shit since. In fact I've been ignoring dude.
Now all out the blue you hop in here defending this nigga like he is your sugar daddy or something.![]()
Is this the third thread already in this short year that someone's made about this dude's PMs?
I swear, I ain't seen people this easy to agitate since third grade...
Nah, I think he has a certain loser profile he follows in selecting his targets. Damn sure seems to work...
... but I should just leave you guys to hound faggots. Not what I come to BGOL for, but you do you.
It was more aimed at Andy, but you two seem to have a Stockton and Malone thing going it seems, so...
Just look at the words in bold. "Hounding faggots." Is that what you come here for?
I didn't even know you were going to enter the thread (although it ain't exactly surprising). Nothing personal, your words just illustrated the point better than mine could.
The point was that what beekers does is obvious, but everyday some new poster seems to have their panties in a bunch about him.



![]()
If it wasnt for these replies above this whole thread would be of no use at all.
at least i had a laugh from those.
i cant believe YH sent a joint pm to myself and brotha shane to look
at this bullshit, homosexual thread and consider him for a mod.
I should ban you for wasting mods time on this heap of corny, self righteous,
dick-riding faggotry.
hangingballs you are one scary dude, please tell us you have a girlfriend.
"spits on thread and leaves"![]()
Should've kept your glasses to yourself, Elton.constanza, wtf. did i not just say keep my fuckin name out of this. you postin old ten shit. i haven't said a fuckin word and you STILL want to use me to get at someone else. circle of faggots huh....eat a dick man.
Should've kept your glasses to yourself, Elton.
Anyway, I'm out...
E/C!!!
Beekers...you got more of the fam upset cuz. It's about time to find you a proxy and change names!!!
You won't make it to the summer around this bitch!![]()
Fuck Summer, This nigga aint gonna make it till SPRING!!!
beekers2 is pikestreet/ftp
Billy PikestreetShiit he has to make it through the winter first.
I still think Beekers in Billy but there's no doubting the fact that this dude is softer than a wet paper towel.

I'm beginning to think Beekers is Pikestreet.

i gots that vibe for a minute now.....bals sink that bitch bro