Yeah I'm Haitian? U Ain't Know??? (Haiti Baby)

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have all of her flicks (she only did like 18-20) but if I remember correctly at the end of an orgy video, somebody asked her were she was from and she kinda half-heartedly said Haiti.
Most of her career she was billed as latina.

I remember when she had a Twitter account, she had a Haitian flag as a background.

Uh, say, Deuce, since you have all of her videos (and I'm sure pics of her as well), would you making a thread of...you know...all her stuff? You, know, a retrospective? Please? :blush::please:

Come through like you always do, my Brotha! And please keep posting those thick redbones! Thanks!:yes::):D

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I remember when she had a Twitter account, she had a Haitian flag as a background.

Uh, say, Deuce, since you have all of her videos (and I'm sure pics of her as well), would you making a thread of...you know...all her stuff? You, know, a retrospective? Please? :blush::please:

Come through like you always do, my Brotha! And please keep posting those thick redbones! Thanks!:yes::):D

ok, I'll get em up...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

FtuocOoBZsSAlsXWoqPld1OLiCeH82ZUH5ExzBvR6LCZ9VfZrE4jaFRzxmbBzgeVuwA32aHwIfdppxXDSo7tnL5xFTC8NuW-QCoYI2QBu91tbWCKSm4=s0-d-e1-ft

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Break...

The actor who played Bunk broke this down years ago

Forgot the interview

I think it was the spike Lee documentary

When the leevees broke?