Yeah I'm Haitian? U Ain't Know??? (Haiti Baby)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Some other few notables who I had no idea were Haitian.

Max-B.jpg

Rapper Max B is of Haitian descent.

img2077.jpg

Rapper Capone is of Haitian descent.

Jacki-O.jpg

Former rapper Jacki-O is half-Haitian.

Zoe-Saldana-600x375.jpg

Actress Zoe Saldana’s mother has Haitian roots.

Usher.jpeg

Singer Usher’s father is from Haiti.

Blake-Griffin-600x375.jpg

NBA player Blake Griffin’s father is Haitian.

Rapper Pastor Troy’s father is Haitian.

Jamie-Hector.jpg

Jamie Hector is an American actor of Haitian descent.

Jason-Derulo-600x337.jpg

Singer Jason Derulo was born to Haitian parents.

vilma.jpg

Free agent NFL player Jonathan Vilma’s family hails from Haiti.

maxwell.jpg

Singer Maxwell is half-Puerto Rican and half-Haitian. His mother was raised in Haiti.
Link
http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/15/20-celebrities-you-didnt-know-were-of-haitian-descent/4/

Although I have Haitians SWEAR to me he is?

Usher is not Haitian and denied it MANY MANY times...

so even if he ?

We don't want him.

Most of the list looks OK but I gotta do a little research.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gabrielle Union

Gabrielle-Union-posing-for-Esquire-Magazine-for-their-January-February-2015-Issue.jpg

Gabrielle Union is an American, but both of her parents are of Haitian descent.Gabrielle Union is an American, but both of her parents are of Haitian descent. She was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska. The actress is known for her role in the movie 'Bring it On'.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
92838eee320c993f057a94614e4f8020.jpg

Gail-Griffin-blake-Griffin-mother-picture1.jpg
Blake_Griffin_with_parents.jpg
BhiKhsVIUAAcqmc.jpg:medium
Gail-Griffin-blake-Griffin-mother-photos1.png

Griffin was born on March 16, 1989, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, to Tommy, who is of Afro-Haitian descent, and Gail Griffin, who is Caucasian. His father was a basketball center and track standout at Northwestern Oklahoma State University.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just came in here to say again that the most beautiful language I've ever heard comes from Haiti.
Must respect for the country and its people.

If anyone follows vintageblackglamor on IG, lady posted a clip of Ms. Dunham dancing and talked about her documentary looking at the local and unique Hatian dances during the 1930's.

older version

A version older
Registered
MUCH LOVE TO ALL MY BLACK PEOPLE...

Lately since the diaster, I've seen alot of famous people who never announced their specific ethnic background rep Haiti.

Word up, I came into this thread thinking that first sentence was talking about Trump the disaster. Didn't know it was from 2011.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I just came in here to say again that the most beautiful language I've ever heard comes from Haiti.
Must respect for the country and its people.

If anyone follows vintageblackglamor on IG, lady posted a clip of Ms. Dunham dancing and talked about her documentary looking at the local and unique Hatian dances during the 1930's.

thank you sis!

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Da fuck :hmm: How many nationalities are you?
Ghanaian, Haitian, Canadian

Mom is Canadian
Dad is Ghanaian

My dad mom is from Haiti, her husband my grandad is from Ghana. They met while in Ghana and still reside there now. My dad moved to Canada and met my Canadian mom and both reside in Toronto now.

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
Isn't adult film actress/model Angie Love Haitian?

I have all of her flicks (she only did like 18-20) but if I remember correctly at the end of an orgy video, somebody asked her were she was from and she kinda half-heartedly said Haiti.
Most of her career she was billed as latina.