Yall Uncle Al Sharpton says marrying into white supremacy shows racism is on its last breath

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-wedding-shows-white-supremacy-is-on-its-last

Rev. Al Sharpton said Saturday’s nuptials between the U.K.’s Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, a biracial American actress, show that white male supremacy is “on its last breath.”

"When you got little white girls in Wales saying, 'I want to be like Meghan,' there's a shift worldwide that white male supremacy is on its last breath," Sharpton said.

Sharpton was speaking during his weekly National Action Network rally in Harlem as the couple were wed at Windsor Castle, The New York Daily reported.

The reverend said Markle’s new platform on the world stage will give young girls a role model to look up to, joining the ranks of women like former first lady Michelle Obama.

"When you have little white girls in Arkansas look up and say, 'I want to be beautiful and smart like Michelle Obama. I want to dress like the Obama girls (Sasha and Malia),' that's where that white supremacy is questioned,” Sharpton said. “White parents in their living room say, 'We've got to do something.' That's what Trump played on. 'We're losing control of our own children.’”

Sharpton went on to say white supremacist groups are "losing their minds" over the royal wedding.

“They're losing their minds because the world is passing away where they are the standard,” Sharpton said. “Where they decide what is beauty, where they decide what is of intellectual depth.”

The wedding included several nods to Markle’s interracial family.

Uncharacteristic of past royal weddings, a black, Chicago-born bishop delivered the sermon, even invoking Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

"The late Dr. Martin Luther King once said and I quote: 'We must discover the power of love, the power, the redemptive power of love. And when we do that, we will make of this whole world a new world. But love, love is the only way," Bishop Michael Curry said.

Sharpton heavily criticized President Trump in an op-ed honoring Martin Luther King Day in January, accusing his administration of “undoing the progress” of the civil rights movement and emboldening racist ideologies.

TAGS MICHELLE OBAMA DONALD TRUMP REV. AL SHARPTON PRESIDENT TRUMP PRINCE HARRY MEGHAN MARKLE DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR WHITE SUPREMACY RACIAL BIAS ROYAL WEDDING

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I laughed at this weeks ago and still find it funny. Big statement to make over a wedding.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These Brothers have been ragging on Al for years on local cable access about that shit...

ccblue-shield.jpg