XCactor. If you post your hand today MODS can ban me for life

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
864796a34c2e29f4-600x338.gif

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He need to get banned... like straight up...

@HNIC how much this faggit membership? I'll cashapp you double whatever his membership fee was right now if you ban him, his IP, or whatever the hell else you need to have to ban this white boy FOR LIFE
I’ll cash app quadruple. And pay for all the banned.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The same group of posters, most likely LGBT, literally BEGGING for a hand pic of a so-called black man, led by a faggot married to a transformer with fake chex-mixed kids out here trying to question anyone’s ethnicity.

they are so afraid of being banned that i laid down the law MONTHS ago and none of the cowards accepted. I’ve changed nothing on my end but none of them have stepped up to the plate.

who was that that posted BGOL is LGBT friendly? That was obvious based on OP who is an admitted faggot that has been called out.

@Dr. Truth is the Donald Trump of BGOL. Crack fiend, delusions of grandeur, married to an immigrant whore with questionable gender, mixed up kid(s) with multiple baby mamas (allegedly), habitual liar, never attained success in any life endeavors, claims to be a democrat but posts about “republikkans” all day or Asians urinating in his mouth.

yep, anyone on BGOL that takes @Dr. Truth / Dr. trump serious is a fool and has to go too.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I thought that fat bum already got roasted for lying about the chick in DR and somebody found his pics looking like a fucking sweaty Alabama deacon

*edit* man why have I been thinking forcesteeler was xfactor this whole time lmaaao I don't even know why I thought the shit either
It was a 2 man shootout and somehow forcesteeler still got hit lol

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The more we want him to the less likely he is to do it, even if he could post a black hand. This dudes live for the animosity he receives here. It fuels him to be more and more of an asshole. He won't give that up. That's my opinion.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeah I already knew this funky honkkkey ran like a little bitch again. There shouldn't be any other reason why any respectable poster on this board pays him any mind for now on.

That fool's bumping a 12 year old Red Sox thread (someone that got ran off the board) trying to clown @Dr. Truth

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not perfect, but people want to maintain some anonymity, it's all we got. ...and since I think most of the members who have posted their hand have included a written note next to it, so that helps a bit. Yes, you can use some app to fake the written name, and you can probably find a black guy let you use his hand, but seeing how over the many years since the verification thread was created, there have been some members that just won't do it, it seems to have some effectiveness.

Providing it quickly is another thing that is important. Everybody on here has a camera phone, so no camera can't be an excuse... and anybody can figure out a hosting site to drop it on so it can be linked to this site. So if anybody hasn't posted a verifcation, we gotta assume either they haven't seen the thread, seen the thread but didn't feel the need, been asked to provide verification but don't want to do it based on principle, or just feel like not doing it as a fuck you to the board, or they ain't black and are unable to find a fake with the quickness needed to make an effective verification. ...and no matter what the reason may be for not posting, other board members may or may not take the non-posting to be proof that the person in question isn't black.

Again, it's not perfect, but as methods go, it's the best we got for a board where nobody wants to post a video showing their face with them talking to identify themselves. Nobody wants that kind of ock material out there :lol:. At least with a hand, unless you got some really fucked up digits, or you never heard of lotion, there's not that much damage that can be done to you.

How do you stupid ass niggaaahz prove its his hand????

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's not perfect, but people want to maintain some anonymity, it's all we got. ...and since I think most of the members who have posted their hand have included a written note next to it, so that helps a bit. Yes, you can use some app to fake the written name, and you can probably find a black guy let you use his hand, but seeing how over the many years since the verification thread was created, there have been some members that just won't do it, it seems to have some effectiveness.

Providing it quickly is another thing that is important.
Everybody on here has a camera phone, so no camera can't be an excuse... anybody can figure out a hosting site to drop it on so it can be linked to this site.

So if anybody hasn't posted a verification, we gotta assume either they haven't seen the thread, seen the thread but didn't feel the need, been
asked to provide verification but don't want to do it based on principle, or just feel like not doing it as a fuck you to the board, or they ain't black and are unable to find a fake with the quickness needed to make an effective verification. ...and no matter what the reason may be for not posting, other board members may or may not take the non-posting to be proof that the person in question isn't black.

points well taken.
appreciate the explanation... I honestly never understood the logic. I was thinking it might have been some sort of DEEPER inside joke like: RetLaw, or some shit like that... shit that you would have had to know about long before the board started transitioning to a paid forum. Back then this shit had ALL types of shit poppin & mufukkaz would get their home address posted & shit ordered to their house.