Votes: 22 16.2%
  • Oh hell no, he aint no doctor!

Votes: 114 83.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a MD but my specialty is Psychiatry. I'm not a Family Practice Physician I'm not a fucking surgeon. Jesus christ. Why do you think all MD's are the same? There's over 30 Specialties MD's can choose. Read a book.
:eek2:

@spider705 said he is going to war with Dr. truth aka Dr. trump

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought this was a new thread and Redsox was back.
Nope, just an example of how Trump has literally driven a group of BGOL members insane that they are going to get banned riding for the BGOL version of Trump, @Dr. Truth / Dr. Fiction.

I’m a BGOL elder and my memory is long. Either these names posting now are new or literally senior citizen age and have declining cognitive skills.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Nope, just an example of how Trump has literally driven a group of BGOL members insane that they are going to get banned riding for the BGOL version of Trump, @Dr. Truth / Dr. Fiction.

I’m a BGOL elder and my memory is long. Either these names posting now are new or literally senior citizen age and have declining cognitive skills.

Bruh... just drive across town and get some kid to post their hand as yours for $20.
This shit would’ve been over.
Bumping threads from 12 years ago is pitiful.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Fuck That!! I don't care if he's a doctor or a homeless ninja with a library card. Dr. truth stay havin me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ohhh, and I been peeped that Loomis faggotry on youtube. :smh::smh:

Always on point
fuck dead sox and dr. ruth

oh yeah by the way dead sox ur thread failed!

2043-fail-camera.jpg
Redsox turned out to be the man googler and Al Desalvo
I think he's got you confused with KG. :lol::lol::lol:
The Legend KG
I can dig it.

The 3 homes things sounds like KG.

Redsox ain't on a bad roll though, there were days were Red and I went at each other in the ancient history of BGOL.

I don't suspect shit he says. He is who he claims.

Dr. Truth . . . I think he/YOU TRUTH, dog, cares too much about blunt, as many do, too the extent they will shit on the only people who could ban blunt, over blunt. An never overstand how blunt plays them. :(

Well, Dr. Truth talks about were he's from, and he's where he is.

I personally never had a reason to discredit the pistol packing piss drinking muthafucka. He claims he's a Doc, whatever, his house ain't mine, what do I care!

:dunno:

I do know he wants this homegrown . . . .

lucy_liu.jpg

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/gallery/braniacs/lucy_liu.jpg

As far as your questions . . .

Quivershitty, don't know.

Sam, don't know.

MLL, still around, not too much.

Peace all
RIP Shane

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is hilarious. Really it is, some of these responses are mad funny. :lol::lol:

You can ask me anything about being a physician and I can answer it the best of my ability. I have answered damn all questions thrown at me. Keep in mind I'm a Psychiatrist. I have a general 4 year medical degree, but my specialty has to do with Psychiatry and Neurology. So if you come at me with some Nephrology or Gastroenterology questions. Of course I MIGHT get stumped. But carry on, your responses have me laughing. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
its not that hard to be a doc of something these days.
doesnt mean they can save ya life or birth ya child or
something useful like that.

doc says hes a shrink doc, so he makes money sitting around
talking to mad lonely bastards for a couple hours, then goes
play golf, or in his case goes to get pissed on by some chinese hoe.

so we should thank our lucky stars he's not a medical doc
cos hes far too ignorant to save a life, more likely to take a life.
:lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You've proven your gayness..... bumping a 12 year old thread posted by a member that got ran off the board..... you're using "Trump tactics"..... like this is 2008..... like Trump.... there is no rock bottom low for you...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Curious, where did you do residency? You going to that psychiatry thing in Monterrey?
UCSF School of Medicine, I also Obtained my MD from there. I did my fellowship at King Drew In LA.
Actually I am a Medical Doctor. Psychiatrists are Physicians. All Psychiatrists are Medical Doctors or DO's. Psychiatry is just one specialty like Family Practice etc.

:roflmao:

@blackpepper and @HeathCliff another set of posters on “the wrong side of history”

this is the poster you look at as credible :eek2:
:lol:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You've proven your gayness..... bumping a 12 year old thread posted by a member that got ran off the board..... you're using "Trump tactics"..... like this is 2008..... like Trump.... there is no rock bottom low for you...

Dr. Trump’s entire credibility is destroyed. Only a fool would take anything he says serious, which would include you. He is BGOL’s Trump but he has actually told more lies than Trump.

this isn’t the only exposure thread either but it can continue just to make you and others look even more ignorant. Stick to WSHH policing, something you can succeed at.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Dr. Trump’s entire credibility is destroyed. Only a fool would take anything he says serious, which would include you. He is BGOL’s Trump but he has actually told more lies than Trump.

this isn’t the only exposure thread either but it can continue just to make you and others look even more ignorant. Stick to WSHH policing, something you can succeed at.
Only a cracker fool such as you would bump a thread by Red Sox to try and make a point......

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This clown bumping old diversion tactics out the blue then mentions Trump randomly like he ain’t voting for him. The whole board should ignore this fag since he won’t get banned for being a racist cac troll

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:
Man, this thread has me rolling. I should be sleeping. This took me back.
It shows how mentally ill the champion of idiocy is on BGOL is. The funniest part is some of them are accusing others of being Neanderthals but when I bring up history that makes them look like lying savages they say “get over it”. What group of people does that sound like to you? :hmm: