Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I tried quoting your Sony digs from the last 4-5 pages and bgol wouldn't let me quote so many posts.ir was like 45 posts Lol obviously I'm being hyperbolic with the 80% but yeah it's pretty bad.80% of the posts are about PlayStation lol
Count the 80% out quickly for us; I'll wait
Lol it's okay to be a fanboy, just admit it. 45 post in a few days on a unrelated thread is a bit unhinged.Mans in here counting digs but we the simps lol
Full disclosure I'm not a Sony defender either, they're as bad if not worse than Xbox this generation, They're just much more successful. They are both currently ushering in a super shitty generation that will make it so we own nothing and like it. Not to mention the push for live service and both companies buying and killing so many independent studios.45 digs from the last 4-5 pages.
You're getting emotional about Sony in here.