Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - (Gears of War E-Day October 6, 2026)

200w_d.gif
 

Jason Schreier reports on why PlayStation ended its partnership with Hideo Kojima for Physint:

• PHYSINT had missed deadlines and was on track to be well over budget despite being years away from release

• Death Stranding 1 & 2 didn't hit PlayStation revenue targets

• PlayStation was reluctant to invest hundreds of millions of dollars in PHYSINT that wouldn’t remain permanently exclusive to the company’s own hardware.

• Sony executives who were close to Kojima left the company a while ago

• Xbox plans to publish PHYSINT on Xbox and PC

• Xbox is getting the Film and TV rights to both PHYSINT and OD


 
Mans in here counting digs but we the simps lol
Lol it's okay to be a fanboy, just admit it. 45 post in a few days on a unrelated thread is a bit unhinged.

Like I said I appreciate all the posts you make on bgol and am just fucking around, it's definitely not that serious, just gaming.
but you know you're a Sony hater. It's all good I hate Disney for what they did to Star wars so I get the feeling lol
 
:lol:45 digs from the last 4-5 pages.

You're getting emotional about Sony in here.
Full disclosure I'm not a Sony defender either, they're as bad if not worse than Xbox this generation, They're just much more successful. They are both currently ushering in a super shitty generation that will make it so we own nothing and like it. Not to mention the push for live service and both companies buying and killing so many independent studios.

In all this Nintendo is somehow the only somewhat consumer friendly company, and that says a lot. Lol
 
The PlayStation boys are in their feelings. You are not supposed to say anything negative about that company lol

 
Back
Top